hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    @hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A wee reminder of the guys mindset prior to his Road to Damascus enlightenment when he got caught.

On the arrival of South Korean international Kim Bo-Kyung:

'*** chinkys. Fk it. There's enough dogs in Cardiff for us all to go around.'

On Phil Smith, football agent:

'Go on, fat Phil. Nothing like a Jew that sees money slipping through his fingers'

On a list of transfer targets:

'Not many white faces amongst that lot but worth considering.'

On a player's female agent:

'I hope she's looking after your needs. I bet you'd love a bounce on her falsies.'

On an official at another club:

'He's a snake, a gay snake. Not to be trusted'

...and sent to members of Cardiff's staff

A picture entitled Black Monopoly - where every square was a "Go to Jail" square
    The guy is a throbber, if anyone needed any more proof it's here.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    I don't get how anyone would want Strachan out and be happy with Mackay coming in.

Even taking away his texts (not saying we should) is he really the best we can get?

First Team Breakthrough
    Anya and philips have no chance now.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    I don't get how anyone would want Strachan out and be happy with Mackay coming in.

Even taking away his texts (not saying we should) is he really the best we can get?
    There's no danger he will get the role.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by hibbycraig View Post
    Anya and philips have no chance now.
    Good, they are both *****.

Scotland fans boo England's national anthem and talk about hating the English. Banter or racist? That is a question, not an opinion. Regardless, it is disrespectful. Maybe those who are happy to boo shouldn't take the moral high ground. Saying that, what he did and say was bad.

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    How did you get on with that ?
    I was hungover and just responded to the first thread I saw, dont know if my response was one I'd use when sober as I usually avoid contentious issues on football forums. I apologise for the insinuation, it was a bit naughty. Bottom line for me is Malky McKay is a bit of a fud and should be nowhere mear the Scotland job or the job he has at SFA.
    John Collins is my choice

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DavieRoy View Post
    Scotland fans boo England's national anthem and talk about hating the English. Banter or racist? That is a question, not an opinion. Regardless, it is disrespectful. Maybe those who are happy to boo shouldn't take the moral high ground. Saying that, what he did and say was bad.
    GSTQ shouldn't be England's anthem

Isn't that why it's booed?
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Quote Originally Posted by DavieRoy View Post
    The English aren’t a race.

They are a shower.

Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    I was hungover and just responded to the first thread I saw, dont know if my response was one I'd use when sober as I usually avoid contentious issues on football forums. I apologise for the insinuation, it was a bit naughty. Bottom line for me is Malky McKay is a bit of a fud and should be nowhere mear the Scotland job or the job he has at SFA.
    John Collins is my choice
    You were doing well until the last sentence.

@hibs.net private member
    First step has already been made.

Bottom line is that if he wins all his games in charge as 'caretaker' that's it, he gets the gig.

Can you imagine, as the SFA, introducing Sam Allardyce (place any other name here), who costs millions, when the interim gaffer has won all 4 or 5 on the bounce?

SFA have already decided that he is an appropriate and capable manger for Scotland. His CV will say 'I managed Scotland'.

Think we all need to accept that the SFA may view racism and homophobia slightly differently than others.

To be clear I see an enormous difference between what you say/text and what you do but, personally, I wouldn't put an individual with his history in the highest profile job you can get in Scottish football. Even on a temporary basis.

I'm all for 2nd chances but I thought that's what we gave him anyway in his current role?

Regan wont risk giving mckay job as puts a light on him. Hes overseen 4 fails to qualify and he needs to go more than anyone. I expect a fans friendly appointment. Lambert or Moyes. Id give Stubbs a go 114 years well 20 be easy. Hell never get it.