hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I'm not a fan at all of behind the goal. It's okay when you're further back but definitely not good as you're so far from the pitch.

If you're lower down it's very difficult to tell what's going on at the other end.

I've got my tickets for P2 which I don't think I've been to before. That may be down to completely removing the 4-0 from my memory.

2. Log in to remove the advert

When we played st Johnstone how many more would have attended if there were enough tickets? Maybe 2k. There were 13,000 hibs fans that day so only 2k more than we are likely to sell for this.

That game was in our own city vs a very beatable team, cheaper tickets and I think it was a 3pm ko.

It's a bit lower than we expected but it's not a total disaster

Hopefully hibs offer a guarantee of a final ticket to thise who go on Saturday.

Am on holiday so thats four less attending Have barely missed a Semi or Final in the last 46 years , so am no Glory Hunter .But eill watch it on T V and kick ever ball ,as am still a proud Hibbie
    And on the point of urinating in the street or other public places ,we are an ageing support ,and you cant find public toilets these days as they are all closed .The ques for the toilet st Asda are about a mile long ( exaggeration ) for effect , but it illustrates my point

Quote Originally Posted by HibbyDave View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They wont ,and nor should they imo

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by HibbyDave View Post
    I’m on holiday so will be missing the game but as a ST holder I should always get priority over a fan that only turns up now and then. I know not everyone can afford or has the time to be a ST holder but one of the few perks that you get with being one is that you are guaranteed a ticket for finals.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    I’m on holiday so will be missing the game but as a ST holder I should always get priority over a fan that only turns up now and then. I know not everyone can afford or has the time to be a ST holder but one of the few perks that you get with being one is that you are guaranteed a ticket for finals.
    There would be plenty to go about offering ST holders and Semi Final ticket stubs a ticket for the final if we made it. Why not do both ?

10k is shocking hopefully a few thousand is sold between now and Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Am on holiday so thats four less attending Have barely missed a Semi or Final in the last 46 years , so am no Glory Hunter .But eill watch it on T V and kick ever ball ,as am still a proud Hibbie
    And on the point of urinating in the street or other public places ,we are an ageing support ,and you cant find public toilets these days as they are all closed .The ques for the toilet st Asda are about a mile long ( exaggeration ) for effect , but it illustrates my point
    My 4 of my group on holiday so missing out, fixtures possibly could have been thought out better in hindsight to avoid a clash with the October holidays