hibs.net Messageboard

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    @hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiber-nation View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep, I don't see much outrage, just genuine disappointment at the turnout. The usual smartarsed responses certainly don't help anyone.
    The moaning and criticism of people who aren't going isn't helping anyone either.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Maybe it's time to move on and just enjoy the game?

I'll be there but won't be giving a thought to those that can't/won't be going.

Let's all just get behind the Hibees, win or lose.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jodjam View Post
    I am stunned when the word embarrassed about a crowd is mentioned. 5k or 20k or a few hibs fans and a dog. It doesn’t matter. When we are battering celtc all I care about is my bairns and me are there
    I know exactly how he feels, though.

I was going to go, but I'm so crushingly embarrassed by how few tickets we've sold, I don't want to show my face in public.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I know exactly how he feels, though.

I was going to go, but I'm so crushingly embarrassed by how few tickets we've sold, I don't want to show my face in public.
    Why don't some people on here simply accept that Hibs will never have a very large fanbase for any fixture except cup finals,most clubs are similar except Celtic and Rangers,if the population is not there....it's not there ! No big deal,accept it,deal with it and get on with it.

11 and a half thousand is better than I thought and maybe some people need to take a step back and think about it in broader terms. All this head counting seems to be a very modern phenomenon.

Gutted I can’t go but I’m sure those who do will make plenty of noise and encourage the team.

Just to add, it’s 11500 more people than hearts or Aberdeen are taking through. 😁