hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    @hibs.net private member Golden Fleece's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His motive hasn't been established, so we don't know if he fits the definition of a terrorist.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    What he did caused terror. He was a terrorist
    #Persevered
    Scotland can be a beacon, within these islands and beyond, for a socially just and sustainable society. Whilst there are many priorities which will require independence, there is also much that can and must be done now by the Scottish Parliament and the Scottish Government.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fleece View Post
    Logical but not really the definition of a terrorist.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    I'd agree on the first part, but I'll hand you over to my assistant on the second, particularly as it's defined in the US.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defi...s_of_terrorism

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

As yet there is no evidence to support the speculation that there was a second gunman. Where is the broken window on the 4th floor?
    Well why would a second shooter need to be shooting from a window? I'm sure there are other possible locations. That is not the point I made at all but, since you decided it was, that's a potential answer to your refutation. My point was simply, and I think accurately, that the poster to whom I was replying had not disproven the possibility in half an hour. I also am tending to think that it was just one guy. But I'm not 100% sure. I have no proof either way and am not going to claim that I can prove or disprove anything relating to this incident.

What is the point in replying to someone's comment if you are going to reply to something they didn't say? Just make a separate comment without an irrelevant quote.

@hibs.net private member Just Alf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by What_the_deuce View Post
    Well why would a second shooter need to be shooting from a window? I'm sure there are other possible locations. That is not the point I made at all but, since you decided it was, that's a potential answer to your refutation. My point was simply, and I think accurately, that the poster to whom I was replying had not disproven the possibility in half an hour. I also am tending to think that it was just one guy. But I'm not 100% sure. I have no proof either way and am not going to claim that I can prove or disprove anything relating to this incident.

What is the point in replying to someone's comment if you are going to reply to something they didn't say? Just make a separate comment without an irrelevant quote.
    It was me you replied too... I proved there was no 2nd shooter on the 4th floor as was initially claimed.... Dunno if there were other shooters in the bushes etc, but then there's none being claimed to exist that I know of.
    "The word "genius" isn't applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein."
    --Joe Theisman, NFL football quarterback & sports analyst.

Sales of these bump stock devices have rocketed since the shooting.
    What a bunch of odd bods the Americans are.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar

I think the 2nd shooter was positioned on the grassy knoll.

@hibs.net private member Captain Trips's Avatar

There was nothing to disprove though. Why is there even talk of a 2nd shooter? It is due to mass confusion and the only location mentioned was 4th floor this is were it has come from. It appears no window broken so at this juncture the main factor in thinking there was a 2nd shooter has no founding. If we go ok not there maybe somewhere else well to me thats folk just making up stuff.

Ok so where next? The 6th floor, The Excalibur? The Tropicana? So it appears the evidence somebody else was shooting out another window was not correct but rather than the whole thing being written off some have decided maybe they were not in window but elsewhere it just will not end.

Not saying you but some folk want there to be more to things or think there must be. I was only alerted to possible 2nd shooter due to footage, having looked at it and seeing no broken windows. There is no 2nd shooter at this juncture based on what is known thus far.