hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 120 of 367
  1. #91
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    26,568
    Quote Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    For a dot count thread, I'd have expected a pic of the interactive seating map by now
    Quote Originally Posted by lord bunberry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Worst dot count thread ever

    inter1.jpg


    East= 106
    FF = 99
    West= 101


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #92
    @hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    edinburgh
    Posts
    10,509
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    inter1.jpg


    East= 106
    FF = 99
    West= 101
    Now youíre talking.
    [SIGPIC]

  4. #93
    343 left in the home stands.

  5. #94
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    386
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice-Terry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    343 left in the home stands.
    That's more than the dot count! What's your source?

  6. #95
    @hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Heading home...
    Posts
    17,922
    Quote Originally Posted by SingHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's more than the dot count! What's your source?


    Does it maybe include the south stand seats?



  7. #96
    Testimonial Due kaimendhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kaimend
    Posts
    2,370
    Tickets on sale in South now

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  8. #97
    @hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Heading home...
    Posts
    17,922
    Quote Originally Posted by kaimendhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tickets on sale in South now

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk


    Are you on a 24 hour delay?




  9. #98
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    26,568
    East =79
    FF =92
    west= 154(of which 126 are in sect 1)


    325


    with 7 days left

  10. #99
    Have they taken away the print at home option?

  11. #100
    @hibs.net private member cabbageandribs1875's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    in a house in Bathgate
    Posts
    26,568
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have they taken away the print at home option?


    No

  12. #101
    Quote Originally Posted by cabbageandribs1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No
    Very helpful. Thanks for taking the time.


    Let me rephrase. They have taken away the print at home option, at least for student tickets anyway. Anybody know when/why?

  13. #102
    Coaching Staff frazeHFC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Queensferry
    Age
    24
    Posts
    8,027
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Frazdazhfc
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Very helpful. Thanks for taking the time.


    Let me rephrase. They have taken away the print at home option, at least for student tickets anyway. Anybody know when/why?
    There's never been a print at home option for students as long as I've been buying them. Can only collect in person with a student ID.

  14. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's never been a print at home option for students as long as I've been buying them. Can only collect in person with a student ID.
    I have definitely printed student ones in the past, as has my friend who I'm asking this question for. That's why it's unusual, because he normally prints.

  15. #104
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,288
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have definitely printed student ones in the past, as has my friend who I'm asking this question for. That's why it's unusual, because he normally prints.
    They stopped the print at home option for student tickets a couple of years ago as people were taking liberties.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  16. #105
    @hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Age
    44
    Posts
    7,953
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have definitely printed student ones in the past, as has my friend who I'm asking this question for. That's why it's unusual, because he normally prints.
    Iíve never been able to print student tickets at home and regularly bought them for my nephew until last year. Was a right pain in the arse but understandable.

  17. #106
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I’ve never been able to print student tickets at home and regularly bought them for my nephew until last year. Was a right pain in the arse but understandable.
    I've got a whole lot in my email inbox. The most recent being from November 2015 so looks like they maybe stopped doing it last season

  18. #107
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,288
    Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I've got a whole lot in my email inbox. The most recent being from November 2015 so looks like they maybe stopped doing it last season
    See my earlier reply.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  19. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    See my earlier reply.
    I did see it and it's fair enough I suppose but is that not what the designated student/concession turnstiles are for?

  20. #109
    East, West, FF = 327 left.

  21. #110
    Coaching Staff jgl07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Merchiston
    Posts
    6,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Juice-Terry View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    East, West, FF = 327 left.
    Now down to 272 (141 West, 81 FF, 51 East).

    Of those seats, 207 are in three blocks (121 Block 01, 36 Block 25, and 50 Block 45).

    Very slow uptake so far in Block 26 (South Stand). Only 80 seats gone so far.

  22. #111
    Coaching Staff NAE NOOKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Galashiels
    Posts
    8,929
    Quote Originally Posted by jgl07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Now down to 272 (141 West, 81 FF, 51 East).

    Of those seats, 207 are in three blocks (121 Block 01, 36 Block 25, and 50 Block 45).

    Very slow uptake so far in Block 26 (South Stand). Only 80 seats gone so far.
    Chill ..... a week to go and we are already selling tickets in the south ..... outstanding

  23. #112
    Coaching Staff jgl07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Merchiston
    Posts
    6,253
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Chill ..... a week to go and we are already selling tickets in the south ..... outstanding
    Some suggested that people were holding off buying tickets waiting for the South to be opened.

    If anything sales have gone up in the East and the West since the South was opened.

    It is clearly heading for a sell-out bar the segregation line in the South.

  24. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by jgl07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Some suggested that people were holding off buying tickets waiting for the South to be opened.

    If anything sales have gone up in the East and the West since the South was opened.

    It is clearly heading for a sell-out bar the segregation line in the South.
    Did Aberdeen get any more or just the initial allocation of half the south?

  25. #114
    @hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Scoopsville
    Age
    57
    Posts
    8,638
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonhibbee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Did Aberdeen get any more or just the initial allocation of half the south?
    Just checked their website.

    The Hibs ticket page was last updated on Tuesday at 10pm and stated they had sold out their allocation and were approaching us for more tickets.

    Also said they were taking names if more tickets became available, I would expect an announcement to be made sooner than later as their fans need to know.

  26. #115
    Slow night/morning. 270 left in East, West, and FF.

  27. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2 weeks to sell 1,119 tickets.

    West

    01 - 172
    02 - 23
    03 - 5
    04 - 0


    05 - 0
    06 - 0
    07 - 1
    08 - 2
    09 - 129
    10 - 89
    11 - 14
    12 - 0
    HOSPITALITY
    13 - 1
    14 - 2
    15 - 51

    Total - 489

    FF

    16 - 15
    17 - 15
    18 - 13
    19 - 6
    20 - 12
    21 - 9
    22 - 7
    23 - 5
    50 - 0
    24 - 6
    25/SS - 101

    Total - 190

    East

    37 - 25
    38 - 15
    39 - 18
    40 - 3
    41 - 5
    42 - 6
    43 - 25
    44 - 79
    45 - 264

    Total - 440

    Grand Total = 1,119 seats remaining.
    Well Callum 7 as the official dot counter that has done this for the last few years you must be p off with all the band wagon counters that are now on the job. Keep going you are the man.

  28. #117
    Testimonial Due Callum7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dot counting ville
    Posts
    1,020
    Quote Originally Posted by nomad View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well Callum 7 as the official dot counter that has done this for the last few years you must be p off with all the band wagon counters that are now on the job. Keep going you are the man.
    Iíve only been on Hibs.net for 1 and half years but I see your point with everyone starting to count with only a few left.
    West - 138
    FF - 73
    East - 49
    South - 337

    Total - 597

  29. #118
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Iíve only been on Hibs.net for 1 and half years but I see your point with everyone starting to count with only a few left.
    West - 138
    FF - 73
    East - 49
    South - 337

    Total - 597
    Only 337!left in the south? So we've sold almost 1500 in the south?

  30. #119
    Testimonial Due
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    1,759
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonhibbee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Only 337!left in the south? So we've sold almost 1500 in the south?
    Some of your posts! Dunno if you're at the wind up......

  31. #120
    I'm still convinced we'll sell this out. Incredible uptake of tickets with a week still to go before the game. There will be a good few walk ups too.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved