hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 367
  1. #1
    Testimonial Due Callum7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Dot counting ville
    Posts
    1,088

    Aberdeen dot count

    2 weeks to sell 1,119 tickets.

    West

    01 - 172
    02 - 23
    03 - 5
    04 - 0
    05 - 0
    06 - 0
    07 - 1
    08 - 2
    09 - 129
    10 - 89
    11 - 14
    12 - 0
    HOSPITALITY
    13 - 1
    14 - 2
    15 - 51

    Total - 489

    FF

    16 - 15
    17 - 15
    18 - 13
    19 - 6
    20 - 12
    21 - 9
    22 - 7
    23 - 5
    50 - 0
    24 - 6
    25/SS - 101

    Total - 190

    East

    37 - 25
    38 - 15
    39 - 18
    40 - 3
    41 - 5
    42 - 6
    43 - 25
    44 - 79
    45 - 264

    Total - 440

    Grand Total = 1,119 seats remaining.


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #2
    Coaching Staff NAE NOOKIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Galashiels
    Posts
    9,256
    After today's performance we'll shift those no problem

  4. #3
    Coaching Staff iwasthere1972's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh South
    Posts
    19,879
    Quote Originally Posted by Callum7 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2 weeks to sell 1,119 tickets.

    West

    01 - 172
    02 - 23
    03 - 5
    04 - 0
    05 - 0
    06 - 0
    07 - 1
    08 - 2
    09 - 129
    10 - 89
    11 - 14
    12 - 0
    HOSPITALITY
    13 - 1
    14 - 2
    15 - 51

    Total - 489

    FF

    16 - 15
    17 - 15
    18 - 13
    19 - 6
    20 - 12
    21 - 9
    22 - 7
    23 - 5
    50 - 0
    24 - 6
    25/SS - 101

    Total - 190

    East

    37 - 25
    38 - 15
    39 - 18
    40 - 3
    41 - 5
    42 - 6
    43 - 25
    44 - 79
    45 - 264

    Total - 440

    Grand Total = 1,119 seats remaining.
    Another Easter Road sell out.

  5. #4
    @hibs.net private member California-Hibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,943
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: BringTheCairds
    It'll be yet another home sell out. We'll have plenty of those this season. Our fans are superb!

  6. #5
    @hibs.net private member Peevemor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Saint-Malo, Brittany
    Age
    50
    Posts
    16,830
    Aberdeen will bring a good support too. Probably looking at an attendance of 18,500-19,000.

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Peevemor View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Aberdeen will bring a good support too. Probably looking at an attendance of 18,500-19,000.
    apart from segregation we seem to lose out by having lots of unused/ unsold corporate seats for potentially sell out games?

  8. #7
    I can't believe there will be almost a whole month between the Motherwell game and the Aberdeen game - which will be only our 4th home game of the season - so far it's five away (incl The Rangers, Celtic and St Johnstone) and three at home.

    I think we've done ok so far.

  9. #8
    @hibs.net private member renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Peebles
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,125
    Just got my boy and I tickets now, nightmare getting 2 together unless in the corners.

    I'll be shocked if we've not already told the sheep they're getting 2000 max in the south, as we'll need that stand too. Reckon this will 19,500+ game.
    .

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by renato View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just got my boy and I tickets now, nightmare getting 2 together unless in the corners.

    I'll be shocked if we've not already told the sheep they're getting 2000 max in the south, as we'll need that stand too. Reckon this will 19,500+ game.
    When did we fill in the corners? As you say, it’s a while since we’ve been at ER but I didn’t think we had time to build corner stands.

  11. #10
    @hibs.net private member Milkinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    The Kingdom
    Age
    25
    Posts
    4,581
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Milkinho
    The dot count threads are the highlight of my tapatalk browsing. Great stuff.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  12. #11
    I only want to say the Scottish Cup is in the bag... Sir David Gray's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    30,808
    If Aberdeen haven't already been given the full stand then they should be told that whatever allocation they already have is their lot.

    We will undoubtedly sell out the 3 home stands and have a significant number in the south stand as well.
    HIBERNIAN F.C. - SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016

    21.05.2016

  13. #12
    @hibs.net private member renato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Peebles
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperAllyMcleod View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When did we fill in the corners? As you say, it’s a while since we’ve been at ER but I didn’t think we had time to build corner stands.
    Ye ken what I mean.



    Also let's not open that can of worms, again!
    .

  14. #13
    Coaching Staff heretoday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Corstorphine
    Posts
    9,283
    I bought my ticket a week ago. I always have to sit at the end of a row.

    So I got one at the end of a row and I'm looking forward to the match.

  15. #14
    First Team Regular TheGreenMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    726
    Gamer IDs

    PSN ID: N/A
    If they sold 7000 for the Hearts fixture they can sell 3500 or whatever for this. This is a huge game, 3pm Saturday too. Cant wait. Just a shame weve to wait 2 weeks coping with an international break

    So hopefully a complete sell out

  16. #15
    @hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,193
    http://www.afc.co.uk/mobile/news/10161.php

    Doesn’t say much about how many we’ve given them

  17. #16
    @hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Haddington
    Age
    27
    Posts
    7,757
    Aberdeen should be given no more than half the South Stand for this one.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

  18. #17
    @hibs.net proletariat member Pete's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    North stand
    Posts
    15,715
    Bloody hell we’re clocking up some crowds this season.

    Build it and they will indeed come.

    P.s. give the sheep half the Dunbar and let us try and fill the rest. Same with Celtic and Rangers (Hearts too if they start playing funny buggers with the Roseburn).

  19. #18
    @hibs.net private member Keekaboo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Mount Florida
    Posts
    18,161
    Quote Originally Posted by F_Sauzee_4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If they sold 7000 for the Hearts fixture they can sell 3500 or whatever for this.

    That was a one-off, I wouldn't read too much into it.

  20. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was a one-off, I wouldn't read too much into it.
    Yes - novelty of playing in an international stadium. If they do 1,800 they'll be doing well.

  21. #20
    @hibs.net private member erin go bragh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    mayfield
    Age
    47
    Posts
    4,485
    Blog Entries
    1
    1900 should be there wack . We will sell out the other 18k easy .
    SCOTTISH CUP WINNERS 2016
    GGTTH

  22. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by theonlywayisup View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I can't believe there will be almost a whole month between the Motherwell game and the Aberdeen game - which will be only our 4th home game of the season - so far it's five away (incl The Rangers, Celtic and St Johnstone) and three at home.

    I think we've done ok so far.
    Crazy the way the fixtures have worked out...apparently Motherwell have played 6 at home already??

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  23. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Crazy the way the fixtures have worked out...apparently Motherwell have played 6 at home already??

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    They have but that's because they swapped the Hertz game. Killie have also had 6 home and 2 away. Makes their start even *****r.

  24. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They have but that's because they swapped the Hertz game. Killie have also had 6 home and 2 away. Makes their start even *****r.
    Crazy...u would have thought with our pink chums being away so much...we would at least have played the same no of home games as away but we r currently 3 home and 5 away.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  25. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Crazy...u would have thought with our pink chums being away so much...we would at least have played the same no of home games as away but we r currently 3 home and 5 away.

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Our next two are at home though, Aberdeen and Hearts. Our fixtures haven't changed due to their tin shed build, their fixtures are just being rescheduled around ours.

  26. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our next two are at home though, Aberdeen and Hearts. Our fixtures haven't changed due to their tin shed build, their fixtures are just being rescheduled around ours.
    True enough...just weird we've only had 1 home game between mid Aug and 14th Oct though...

    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

  27. #26
    Coaching Staff jgl07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Merchiston
    Posts
    6,344
    Quote Originally Posted by erin go bragh View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1900 should be there wack . We will sell out the other 18k easy .
    When did Aberdeen last fill more than half the South Stand? Twenty-five years back?

  28. #27
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    403
    Quote Originally Posted by jgl07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    When did Aberdeen last fill more than half the South Stand? Twenty-five years back?
    I remember we played them in Mowbray's first season and they all but filled the away end.

  29. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by F_Sauzee_4 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If they sold 7000 for the Hearts fixture they can sell 3500 or whatever for this. This is a huge game, 3pm Saturday too. Cant wait. Just a shame weve to wait 2 weeks coping with an international break

    So hopefully a complete sell out
    Yep, annoying to have our momentum disrupted by another international break. Thankfully this should be the last one for a good while.

  30. #29
    Testimonial Due bigstu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Aberdeen
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,530
    Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep, annoying to have our momentum disrupted by another international break. Thankfully this should be the last one for a good while.
    Aberdeen have a fair amount of momentum too remember, joint top of the league...

  31. #30
    First Team Regular Ken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Age
    35
    Posts
    966
    If Aberdeen want the full stand, we should be forcing the club (Aberdeen) to commit to taking the full stand now, otherwise only give them half and I don't think we'll have a problem selling out, albeit we'll make slightly less money with segregation


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved