hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Hibs fans are priority not the sheep or any other set of fans. More important that there's a good number of Hibs fans in the south and there will be. Infact I think we'll sell this out.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by G B Young View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yep, annoying to have our momentum disrupted by another international break. Thankfully this should be the last one for a good while.
    Nope another one 2nd week of Nov for international play offs mate I'm afraid

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yonder1875 View Post
    I remember we played them in Mowbray's first season and they all but filled the away end.
    Reason being because Zerouali had just died. Other than the Deegan cup game I can't remember them ever bringing any more than a couple thousand.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Reason being because Zerouali had just died. Other than the Deegan cup game I can't remember them ever bringing any more than a couple thousand.
    They used to regularly bring more than that in the 80s & 90s, with many living in and around Edinburgh.

I think they will bring a healthy crowd, Dons fans love making a day of it in Edinburgh.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    I think they will bring a healthy crowd, Dons fans love making a day of it in Edinburgh.
    And they are on a great run

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    And they are on a great run
    A good win on Saturday however thought they were awful in both the league cup quarter final and the Kilmarnock home game admittedly only saw brief highlights of the latter.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil MaGlass View Post
    Everyone does.

I will be back with a few mates for this one, a couple of Dons fans aswell, looking forward to it.

Should be a great atmosphere.

Let's sell out the home end quickly then hopefully Hibs will open up South for our fans also.

@hibs.net private member Newcastlehibby's Avatar
    Had to cancel a week's work away from home due to unexpected grandparent duties. On the happy side, it frees up the Saturday when I would otherwise have been travelling back to Newcastle on the Saturday. Every cloud etc. Looking forward to this one.

Quote Originally Posted by yonder1875 View Post
    I remember we played them in Mowbray's first season and they all but filled the away end.
    I am surprised as I had a South Stand Category B season ticket around that time. I recall the Aberdeen match because we were kept in the stadium for 15 minutes to let the Aberdeen fans get away. It didn't happen with any other matches.

A stroppy plod would not let me through to the toilet from the stand. He was blithering on about it being a Category A match. I tried to point out that I was there with a Category B season ticket but I was easting my breath. I was glad he was the 'brains' of the outfit!

How close are we to selling out now, callum?

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Very few seats left. Single seats only except the very end sections of the East & West and (suprisingly) the new singing section in the FF Upper. Think I prefered it when we were pish, least I could sit next to my pals. The club needs to make a decision about the Dunbar End sharpish.
    Last edited by Frazerbob; 03-10-2017 at 02:16 PM.

Note to anyone who's not got a ticket yet and wants to sit in small group etc better get purchasing now selling very fast only ends of stands left

@hibs.net private member Frazerbob's Avatar
    Aberdeen have just posted on Facebook that their initial allocation has sold out and they have requested more tickets from us. No mention of how many they got though.

Earlier this evening, I counted 886 seats left in the Hibs stands.

That is 428 in the West, virtually all in sections 01, 02, and 10.

174 in the FF Stand, half in the Singing Section.

284 in the East, virtually all in section 45.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frazerbob View Post
    Aberdeen have just posted on Facebook that their initial allocation has sold out and they have requested more tickets from us. No mention of how many they got though.
    If we have around 1000 tickets left in the home stands and Aberdeen ask for more they will probably get another two sections.

Quote Originally Posted by scoopyboy View Post
    If we have around 1000 tickets left in the home stands and Aberdeen ask for more they will probably get another two sections.
    What was their initial allocation? Half the south? If they get more does that mean rthey get the whole stand?

First Team Regular
    Apologies if this has already been asked and answered elsewhere, but on the website I'm just getting a message saying Sorry, this device is not compatible with the Interactive Seating Map. Same problem on both my laptop and my phone. This basically means that you have to magically already know where any available seats might be in order to request them under the "closest to seat" tab. Any suggestions gratefully accepted!

Less than 700 tickets left in the home stands according to Hibs, with 10 days still left to go we will easily sell out the home stands and have to be thinking about what's going to happen with the south.

If we average 19,000 over the next two games, which seems entirely possible, our average for the first 5 games of the season will be 17,920

Scottish fitba's dying on its arse
    Last edited by NAE NOOKIE; 04-10-2017 at 01:18 PM.

Good stuff. You'd think if we get good results in our next 3 games, crowds will continue to increase! The two league games are definitely winnable, and we just showed we can give Celtic a run for their money, albeit with their slightly rotated team.

@hibs.net private member scoopyboy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by houstonhibbee View Post
    What was their initial allocation? Half the south? If they get more does that mean rthey get the whole stand?
    Aberdeen never stated how much their initial allocation was.

I know from a couple of guys at work that they sold out quickly and they didn't get them.

They have started a list of people still wanting tickets, I think with a view to asking Hibs for more if there is enough interest.

Pure guesswork from me but I think they will have got in the region of 1900 and may get another section in the bottom tier and another section in the top tier.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Less than 700 tickets left in the home stands according to Hibs, with 10 days still left to go we will easily sell out the home stands and have to be thinking about what's going to happen with the south.

If we average 19,000 over the next two games, which seems entirely possible, our average for the first 5 games of the season will be 17,920

Scottish fitba's dying on its arse
    Wee team

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Hibee View Post
    Apologies if this has already been asked and answered elsewhere, but on the website I'm just getting a message saying Sorry, this device is not compatible with the Interactive Seating Map. Same problem on both my laptop and my phone. This basically means that you have to magically already know where any available seats might be in order to request them under the "closest to seat" tab. Any suggestions gratefully accepted!
    You need to have a flash enabled device. That rules out the iPhone and the IPad. I am told that the Puffin Web browser can be used on Apple devices although I have never managed to get it to work.

It's about time that Ticket master dumped Flash as it is in the process of being withdrawn by Adobe

I know from a couple of guys at work that they sold out quickly and they didn't get them.

They have started a list of people still wanting tickets, I think with a view to asking Hibs for more if there is enough interest.

Pure guesswork from me but I think they will have got in the region of 1900 and may get another section in the bottom tier and another section in the top tier.
    They got half the stand, if we give them any more we won't be putting any Hibs fans in the stand which with less than 700 left in the home stands with a week and a half to go would be stupid

It suspect that they will get more seats by virtue of having sold out their initial allocation before Hibs sold out their three stands.

Unless the last 600 seats go quickly we could see Aberdeen taking the whole of the South Stand.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    If we haven't sold those by them end of the week Aberdeen will get the whole South imo.

@hibs.net private member CapitalGreen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    If we haven't sold those by them end of the week Aberdeen will get the whole South imo.
    Why?

When was the last time they sold out the whole of the south stand. And don't use Murrayfield as an example, that was filled with day trippers there for the pure novelty of the game being played there.

Testimonial Due Stokesy's on fire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    Why should we let a diddy club like them get the entire stand when our own fans should come first?