hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by HomeTeam View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well said Doddie!

I am constantly voicing my anger to the Manager of shops & supermarkets who continue to stock the clearly homophobic branded breakfast cereal 'Sugar-Puffs'. Many times I have told store managers to remove them from their shelves as everyone clearly knows what Sugar-Puff really means!

Got to keep fighting the fight until no one can say anything!

Got to agree with you - get those boxes of Sugar Puffs off the shelves NOW!

And welcome back to you from that Other Planet you've been on since 2014 when Sugar Puffs became Honey Monster Puffs.

Because if the managers of your local supermarkets are still stocking Sugar Puffs those cereals must be at least three years old and growing toadstools by now.

If I were you I'd either find some other supermarkets, or pay a visit to Spec-Savers.

And I was actually thinking of some of the nasty comments that wee turd of a PE teacher used to pass about association football players which were definitely homophobic.

But please - carry on in your myopically dyslexic linguistically-abusive time-warp if you want to ...

Oh, and it was the expression "POWDER-PUFF" I was objecting to, not "Sugar-Puffs". Try to keep up, mate.

"Once one accepts that one has bear-hugged full-blown barking there is great comfort in the bright lights and noises of the wibble-wibble show ..."

2. Log in to remove the advert

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddie View Post
    Got to agree with you - get those boxes of Sugar Puffs off the shelves NOW!

And welcome back to you from that Other Planet you've been on since 2014 when Sugar Puffs became Honey Monster Puffs.

Because if the managers of your local supermarkets are still stocking Sugar Puffs those cereals must be at least three years old and growing toadstools by now.

If I were you I'd either find some other supermarkets, or pay a visit to Spec-Savers.

And I was actually thinking of some of the nasty comments that wee turd of a PE teacher used to pass about association football players which were definitely homophobic.

But please - carry on in your myopically dyslexic linguistically-abusive time-warp if you want to ...

Oh, and it was the expression "POWDER-PUFF" I was objecting to, not "Sugar-Puffs". Try to keep up, mate.
    Haha im not going to argue with any of that! Your spot on! lol

@hibs.net private member Sergio sledge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LancashireHibby View Post
    The issue in schools is that probably 50-75% of those playing rugby in the lesson either haven't ever been taught the basic techniques at a young enough age, or simply don't want to be there and as such aren't providing the appropriate opposite force to effectively 'take' the tackle.
    This is the crux of the matter IMHO, full contact is fine at a rugby club where all the players want to be there and the majority will have had proper training in tackle technique, however in a school situation they should be playing touch rugby or something like that.

I can remember school rugby games in the sixties refereed by masters who hadn't a clue about the rules, far less how to organise a scrumdown safely. Frightening.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heretoday View Post
    I can remember school rugby games in the sixties refereed by masters who hadn't a clue about the rules, far less how to organise a scrumdown safely. Frightening.
    Surely it wasn't much worse than yer awverage playground brawl?

Quote Originally Posted by snooky View Post
    Surely it wasn't much worse than yer awverage playground brawl?
    I don't mean black eyes and bust noses. I'm talking broken necks and spinal injuries due to scrums collapsing.