hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Mascot Package

Mascot Package

I'm looking at getting my daughter the mascot package as part of her birthday.
    Has anyone bought this before and how was the experience?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Rattler's Avatar
    My laddie did it earlier this year in the home game against Ayr Utd and loved every minute.

They'll get shown round the changing rooms, interview room for the managers post match comments, photos taken in the home dugout, lineup in the tunnel before the game with both teams and onto the pitch for kickoff and more photos.

He was 12 when he did it and that was the maximum age. Kids of all ages were doing it though.

You'll also get a couple of seats in the main stand for the parents, with more easily arranged if you need at a cost.

Kids were well looked after by the Hibs staff and made for a day to remember.

Well worth it in my opinion!

Quote Originally Posted by Rattler View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    My laddie did it earlier this year in the home game against Ayr Utd and loved every minute.

They'll get shown round the changing rooms, interview room for the managers post match comments, photos taken in the home dugout, lineup in the tunnel before the game with both teams and onto the pitch for kickoff and more photos.

He was 12 when he did it and that was the maximum age. Kids of all ages were doing it though.

You'll also get a couple of seats in the main stand for the parents, with more easily arranged if you need at a cost.

Kids were well looked after by the Hibs staff and made for a day to remember.

Well worth it in my opinion!
    Thanks for that, my daughter is only 5 but is hibs daft and I think getting the chance to walk out with McGinn, McGregor etc would make her day.

I was a mascot when I was younger and had no idea you had to pay for it! I thought all Hibs Kids were drawn at random.

How much are the costs?

Quote Originally Posted by HibernianJK View Post
    I was a mascot when I was younger and had no idea you had to pay for it! I thought all Hibs Kids were drawn at random.

How much are the costs?
    That's only for the hibs kids games, other matches cost.

My son was a mascot for the qots game at the end of last season. He loved ìt and was buzzing for ages. He was 7 at the time.

How much does it cost?

£99 which includes the 3 match tickets then the whole experience for the wee one. With tickets costing £20+ for adults I don't think it's that bad.

@hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onceinawhile View Post
    That's only for the hibs kids games, other matches cost.

My son was a mascot for the qots game at the end of last season. He loved ìt and was buzzing for ages. He was 7 at the time.
    Think there's still 2 Hibs Kids drawn for each match - my boy was lucky enough to get pulled out the hat for the Thistle game at the start of the season. I think all mascots are Hibs Kids (i.e. drawn out of the hat) at the Hibs Kids games.

Still think it's decent value at £99 for a child, as it includes 3 seats in the padded seat area in the West Lower, plus a match program.

My daughter saw this the other day and asked about it. Said to her I didn't think she would want to do it and she said she would. She's only just turned 13 and was gutted (to my surprise) when I told her she had to be 12. Definitely think you should do it if the kids are into it.

Quote Originally Posted by lugz View Post
    £99 which includes the 3 match tickets then the whole experience for the wee one. With tickets costing £20+ for adults I don't think it's that bad.
    Thats a decent deal, cheers.