hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Carheenlea View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You access your homepage on the eticketing site, then click on "account" then click "your account", then "my network". You then compile your network by adding your friends surnames and client ref number, then add them to your network and your list can then be accessed when purchasing tickets when you have to allocate to individual fans.
    sorted thanks for that

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    I'm sure there will be plenty of interest regardless of who we draw, though a Celtc tie might put a few off, due to the decreased chance of winning. I wouldn't be surprised to see the allocation not far off selling out.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    School holidays might have an impact on the crowd too, we're missing it as we're on holiday.

If its Aberdeen, Sevco or Celtic Hampden is a certainty ..... with the Wongadome unlikely to be ready on time the only two grounds outside of Glasgow big enough to play a semi final against Motherwell are Pittodrie ( 22,000 ) and Rugby Park (18,000 ) ..... It would be daft to send two teams from the central belt all the way to Aberdeen and Rugby park has a plastic pitch which I'm sure both Hibs and Motherwell wouldn't want .. though I think a packed Rugby park would make for a great atmosphere, certainly better than 18,000 scattered around Hampden.

Celtic and The Rangers regularly fail to sell their full allocation for semi finals unless its against each other and I doubt it would be any different if they draw us ..... the lowest allocation we could expect for any tie will be 20,000, whether we can sell that many is a different matter.

Our average support for semi finals is between 16 and 18 thousand and I think its unlikely we will do better than that no matter who we play .... everybody who wants a ticket will get one.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    School holidays might have an impact on the crowd too, we're missing it as we're on holiday.
    I know 15 season tickets holders who are away on a stag that weekend, poor planning in my opinion😂