The PGA returns tomorrow after a break in the shape of the BMW Championship. The BMW has most of the top names competing with the likes of Spieth, DJ, Thomas, Rahm, Casey, Garcia, Stenson, Rose etc etc and its certain to be a hotly contested four days of golf. Spieth is a skinny looking around 6-1 to win which to be honest is no surprise after his near misses of late. I'm hoping my usual suspects bet on Kuchar, Mcilroy and Casey put up a good showing although instead of 20-1 the bookies are giving on Mcilroy it could easily be more 50-1 given his shocking displays in the last couple of tourneys, however I'm sticking with him just in case his A game suddenly reappears. The last few PGA's have gone the way of the big guns like DJ and Thomas however golf always has the prospect of throwing up a surprise. Looking forward to it.

The KLM is another wide open European tournament with last years home Dutch winner Joost Luiten around 16-1 favorite. I've had a wee bet on Rai, Otaegui and Lewis. However its an extremely difficult one to call as was last weeks eventual winner Matthew Fitzpatrick who came out of the pack to pip long time leader Scott Hend after a play off. Hend had appeared virtually certain to win until Fitzpatrick had a terrific final round and then held his nerve to beat him.

Good luck to anybody else having a bet on whats certain to be another cracking four days of golf.