After yesterdays statment there seems to be lot of anger directed at the club and a lot of lashing out. Some of it seems bordering on uncontrolled which I don't think helps anybody.

I've always believed when you want change and want to make a point having a clear head, a clear strategy and a clear aim is important. Turning on fellow supporters and directing anger at all the wrong places helps no one.

So realistically in what way can those who wish to do so make their feelings clear? It seems a lot of people want to make a point but don't really know how to do it. I don't just mean in the short term and specifically Hibs fans either. Can fans from across a range of clubs work together to achieve whatever their aim is? Bearing in mind boycotts rarely gain much support and abusing the board only leads to an unpleasant atmosphere for the team to play in.

Given the Hibs statement is hardly the first indication that nothing further is going to happen I assume the wheels are already in motion re some plans of coordinated action? It would be a shame if an issue that some people feel so strongly about is reduced to scattergun criticisms across social media.