hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    And, as a fan you think that will help the team?

If not, you might as well just stay at home.
    I don't think a few choruses of "Petrie get tae ****" will harm the team performance whatsoever. It may just get the message over to the board that many fans are cheesed off with their pathetic statement though.
    Last edited by Bishop Hibee; 11-09-2017 at 09:27 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CathroMustStay View Post
    Sadly too many happy clappers, not just in our support but across Scottish football, have absolutely no guts when it comes to dealing with the Deadco's corruption.

A near empty Easter Road on Saturday would send a message, but sadly it will never happen.
    Nothing to do with guts or happy clapping, some of us just don't agree with you.

'Deadco'? What age are you?

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    I wasn't going to go on Saturday because I'll be in Berlin, but now I'm not going because of the statement.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    I'll be there supporting the players and cheering them onto victory. The players don't deserve a boycott because of what the board have just done.

Don't give a two monkeys about the board. Only have themselves to blame if vile chants are directed towards them.
    Last edited by hfc rd; 11-09-2017 at 10:12 PM.

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    I wasn't going to go on Saturday because I'll be in Berlin, but now I'm not going because of the statement.

I don't agree with this statement and I highly doubt many supporters will. As I have said before, so long as The Rangers 2012 continue to lay claim to the honours won by Rangers 1872 then they must also accept the consequences of any judgment to have honours won by Rangers 1872 stripped as a result of that clubs actions during the EBT years.

The SFA and Scottish League / SPFL awarded these honours and surely they have the power to remove them if they feel the spirit of the competitions involved was compromised, never mind actions by a club whose tax avoidance scheme as I understand it lead to a situation where players representing the club were not properly registered.

As for boycotting Easter Road because of this statement .............. FFS honestly !!!

First Team Breakthrough BigT-Hibeez's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibeez68
    I'll be there..!!!

And anyone that's not going, can ma pal get your ST/ticket?

I don't think boycotting is the way to go. It's our club and just because we have a board who care little for the integrity of the game, we shouldn't let them keep us away.
    This battle will be won eventually, it's just a shame that our club will be on the losing side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    I'm not going because I'm not going to the MK Dons- Wimbledon game.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    I don't think boycotting is the way to go. It's our club and just because we have a board who care little for the integrity of the game, we shouldn't let them keep us away.
    This battle will be won eventually, it's just a shame that our club will be on the losing side.

It's also a huge shame to be going into such a battle on the opposite side to our club.

Once I've calmed down I'm sure I'll still be supporting the team on Saturdays.

The board can expect to face some serious heat over this though.

I'd hoped fans would still go back the team. Wasn't the players fault! Maybe instead of boycotting we can all take brooms in and wave them at Petrie 😁

Sweep all the lies under that tash Rod.

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    What an absolute rasper of a thread. Not going because of some daft statement - right then. I'll be there regardless. You spend the afternoon with the wife in Ikea or Safeways if you want though.

Quote Originally Posted by CropleyWasGod View Post
    I'm not going because I'm not going to the MK Dons- Wimbledon game.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk
    Would you mind if you don't give me a lift to the game?

Left by mutual consent!
    In the last 10 years plus members of the board have made worse decisions that directly impacted the club, decisions that cost the club money seen us put out some woeful squads and some disgraceful managers.

Im unhappy about the stance club has made but I have seen far far worse than this and we managed to all still go.

Not for the first time over the years I have found myself pissed off with the board at the club. Im sure I will be again.
    Last edited by Captain Trips; 11-09-2017 at 11:09 PM.

First Team Regular
    Pathetic thread this .

I'll be there but would love a banner unfurled expressing our feelings with regard to the Huns and put some serious public pressure onto the club to re-think their stance.

The conflict of interest for Rod Petrie in all of this can no longer be denied, he's putting his position ahead of the will of the Hibs support and Hibernian Football Club

I will not be attending on Saturday, as I'm going to watch MK Dons instead

Sadly too many happy clappers, not just in our support but across Scottish football, have absolutely no guts when it comes to dealing with the Deadco's corruption.

A near empty Easter Road on Saturday would send a message, but sadly it will never happen.
    Thank god for that then!

@hibs.net private member Stuart93's Avatar
    Still think it's absolutely mental that there are people even contemplating not going because of the statement.

People will go on Saturday because the team are playing well. When we stop playing well, then fans might be quicker to not go now than before. If the club sets its stall out as just being about bringing in the money then they better keep putting out the product.

Sadly easter road won't be near empty?? Wow.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    This

@hibs.net private member barcahibs's Avatar
    I'm going to scweam and scweam until I'm sick. If that doesnt work then I'll hold my breath til I turn purple.

Also, does anyone know what kind of hat Petrie wears? I need one to kick about the car park afterwards.

That'll show them.

I actually won't be there this weekend as I'm working. But I'll be having a dirty protest at work in solidarity with all the boycotters.

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    It's no the players fault the board are a shower of cowards who condone cheating.
    Exactly! Complicit in fraud and now we are guilty by association. We have been hung out!

That's arguably the worst post ever made on Hibs.net

As someone said above, the players aren't the ones who have decided upon this, and probably very few of them actually have an opinion on the whole situation, so like them, we should focusing on Saturdays game and backing the team.
    I'm disappointed in the statement from the club however, hopefully, yet probably unlikely, there will be a separate movement from Scottish football fans with our views expressed. Doubtful that will happen, but I'm still going to back the team.

Maybe this is Petries way of worming into the top job at Hampden. He might finally get to f#$k from Easter Road! Glass half full guys!

Despite being hacked off with that ridiculous decision I'll be coming up from London for the game.

I will be supporting criticisms of the board but also supporting the team. I do not think that board decision represents what the majority of fans feel. It sadly proves our board are still remote and aloof when it comes to big controversial decisions!

It's a shame our elected supporters reps aren't holding a surgery before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    I will not be attending on Saturday, as I'm going to watch MK Dons instead

Give Neilson it tight!!

Left by mutual consent! Speedway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Earlydelivery View Post
    Pathetic thread this .
    Pathetic fan (dans)

Oh Rangers are cheating and we're no prepared to bankrupt ourselves fighting that with little chance of winning.

News flash, not only is football not fair, but neither is life. Call in sick everyday from now on. It's the only protest capitalism will understand.