hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: Conceding first

Hybrid View

Conceding first

This has to be stopped I feel, in previous games I.e. The championship you could maybe get away with it as teams weren't as great. In the big time though I feel like teams are much harder to break down. We obviously are missing good chances etc etc but the last two games had we not conceded first I believe we would have won both games.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairney11 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This has to be stopped I feel, in previous games I.e. The championship you could maybe get away with it as teams weren't as great. In the big time though I feel like teams are much harder to break down. We obviously are missing good chances etc etc but the last two games had we not conceded first I believe we would have won both games.

Every game this season we have went behind. The team take 15 minutes to get going. Lennon needs to sort this out and get the team flying out the traps.

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairney11 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Given they were both 1-1 draws, I suspect you may be correct.