hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It was Bulgaria, and they showed Figure Skating instead.

I just watched it again last week
    Cheers. Knew that it was some East European country. Quite easy back in the day to avoid hearing the results.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Hopefully be there, got a season ticket but my back is Donald Ducked at the moment and haven't made any games yet :(

Quote Originally Posted by CraigHibee View Post
    Hopefully be there, got a season ticket but my back is Donald Ducked at the moment and haven't made any games yet :(
    Man up 😉

First hibs kids game of the season.

Hopefully a nice sunny day with us scoring 3 or 4 to give our future season ticket holders a glimpse in to the future

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Albanian Hibs View Post
    Man up 😉
    Wish I could bud :) had op in June went well but over the last month the pain has returned, got an mri in the morning so we will see what comes of that

Quote Originally Posted by InchHibby View Post
    I wasn't at the Dundee game due to being on Holiday but I watched it on TV.
    I was there yesterday and it was a similar game to the Dundee game, after the first 20 minutes or so, we found our feet and dominated the game. We were unlucky yesterday, if not for two or three great saves from their keeper, the three points were ours.
    This is a good team with a great bench and we're not far away from gelling, let's keep the home ends full, this team deserve it.
    GGTTH.
    Well said - this team is full of good players and I'm seeing signs of improvement.

Hopefully we can sell out the 3 stands plus Hibs Kids in South.

Motherwell have won 3 in a row so may bring a few through ?

First Team Regular
    Hamilton aside .. think we've played well every game , don't think the fans will stop coming !! 16-500 my guess .

@hibs.net private member GlesgaeHibby's Avatar
    Hopefully see a good crowd. First home game in a few weeks, and Motherwell playing well having won their last 3 (I think).

Getting there but a long way to go!

PLAN.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by seanshow View Post
    Getting there but a long way to go!

PLAN.jpg
    Haven't you heard?

Apparently Easter Road will be pretty well empty on Saturday because of a row over a long liquidated former club.

@hibs.net private member Radium's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jgl07 View Post
    Haven't you heard?

Apparently Easter Road will be pretty well empty on Saturday because of a row over a long liquidated former club.
    You are peddling poo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    6am meeting with a contractor this morning, the guy travelled through from Motherwell. Told me he was brought up a stones throw from Fir Park and now lives just a ten minute walk away. Asked If he was coming through on Saturday, "eh naw pal, I'm a Rangers man"!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scouse Hibby View Post
    6am meeting with a contractor this morning, the guy travelled through from Motherwell. Told me he was brought up a stones throw from Fir Park and now lives just a ten minute walk away. Asked If he was coming through on Saturday, "eh naw pal, I'm a Rangers man"!!!
    That's the problem with Scottish football

Will the pop up bar behind the East stand make another appearance?

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    Will the pop up bar behind the East stand make another appearance?
    It's not up just now

Looking forward to this. Should be a huge crowd with it being Hibs Kids too

Haven't you heard?

Given I posted this in that afternoon, I have many qualites but clairvoyance isn't one of them unfortunately, I'm not in the know like the illuminati admins (joke)

I hope that no one would be put off going to Easter road on Saturday, because of the sfa/sevconian affair.

ps... Grant Stott on radio scotland now talking about Hibs
    Last edited by seanshow; 13-09-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seanshow View Post
    Given I posted this in that afternoon, I have many qualites but clairvoyance isn't one of them unfortunately, I'm not in the know like the illuminati admins (joke)

I hope that no one would be put off going to Easter road on Saturday, because of the sfa/sevconian affair.

ps... Grant Stott on radio scotland now talking about Hibs

I can't imagine many people will be boycotting ER on Saturday.

@hibs.net private member danhibees1875's Avatar
    Not a chance.
    Mon the Hibs.

First Team Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by danhibees1875 View Post
    Not a chance.
    Looks a good crowd already .. section 26 south stand nearly sold out already .. 27 now open .

I would sincerely hope not a single one.

Folk talk about some sort of perceived victory for Rangers, The Rangers, Sevco, whatever the hell you want to call them, as a result of the SFA's stance on the current situation which has now been supported by our own club, but that's as nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to the victory they will be able to claim if supporters of other clubs and especially the hated Hibernian FC stop going to support their own club just because of this, a protest which will have absolutely no affect on the fortunes of The Rangers but which will hurt us and any other club with fans doing it.

Hells bells, even if this situation was going the way we all want and oldco Rangers were to be stripped of titles and stuff, apart from giving us the chance to go 'get it right up ye' to the newco what other effect will it have? .... will it damage their spending power? .. No ...... will it change the sectarian bile of their supporters? .... No, in fact it will probably make it worse .... will it have any affect on the increase of arrogance and self importance that spews out of Ibrox in far higher quantities than it did even before 2012 .... No, in fact that will probably get worse too as they use the situation to further entrench the everybody is against us agenda they have used since 2012 to keep their knuckle draggers on board.

In real terms, utterly desirable though it is, do we really need this to happen for the folk who run our game, including the individual clubs, to make a real and concerted effort to ensure this situation never arises again and to come up with a set of concrete and watertight rules to ensure that's the case ..... it bloody well shouldn't and that's the real issue here !!!

GGTTH .... See you on Saturday.

Haven't you heard?

Bollocks

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weonlywon6-2 View Post
    Bollocks
    Whoosh.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Another home game missed for me.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    I would sincerely hope not a single one.

Folk talk about some sort of perceived victory for Rangers, The Rangers, Sevco, whatever the hell you want to call them, as a result of the SFA's stance on the current situation which has now been supported by our own club, but that's as nothing, absolutely nothing, compared to the victory they will be able to claim if supporters of other clubs and especially the hated Hibernian FC stop going to support their own club just because of this, a protest which will have absolutely no affect on the fortunes of The Rangers but which will hurt us and any other club with fans doing it.

Hells bells, even if this situation was going the way we all want and oldco Rangers were to be stripped of titles and stuff, apart from giving us the chance to go 'get it right up ye' to the newco what other effect will it have? .... will it damage their spending power? .. No ...... will it change the sectarian bile of their supporters? .... No, in fact it will probably make it worse .... will it have any affect on the increase of arrogance and self importance that spews out of Ibrox in far higher quantities than it did even before 2012 .... No, in fact that will probably get worse too as they use the situation to further entrench the everybody is against us agenda they have used since 2012 to keep their knuckle draggers on board.

In real terms, utterly desirable though it is, do we really need this to happen for the folk who run our game, including the individual clubs, to make a real and concerted effort to ensure this situation never arises again and to come up with a set of concrete and watertight rules to ensure that's the case ..... it bloody well shouldn't and that's the real issue here !!!

GGTTH .... See you on Saturday.
    Totally agree with this post.
    I'd just like to add though, we've been getting shafted by this despicable club for decades now and their partners in crime from the East of Glasgow, this isn't the first time they've cheated in order to ensure first or second place. I personally think Hibs have made the right decision as there's no way either the SFA or ESPL are going to sanction any other punishment against them, suffice to say that if it were any other club apart from these two, the whole rule book would have been thrown at them, not just a couple of pages.
    Let's get back to supporting our own club and wish for the day when the two of them fxxx of.

Quote Originally Posted by Looper View Post
    That's the problem with Scottish football
    Not always quite as simple, my son was born in East London and has never lived in Scotland, but Hibs are his passion, as is Scotland.
    Last edited by Ray_; 14-09-2017 at 06:14 AM.

@hibs.net private member
    I'm baffled that anyone will boycott watching Hibs because they want Hibs to demand that further action is taken against Rangers even though the finest legal minds saying no action can take place. Even if they were stripped of their tainted titles what difference does it make to Hibs? I'm a Hibs fan not anti Rangers fan.

Going by the map, I think we'll have a lower attendance than we did in the frst two home games, but you never know.

Shows how much things have changed at ER that less than 16k would be considered a bit dissapointing :-)

@hibs.net private member R'Albin's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Razza96
    I was originally not going to be going to this but I think I might now after that belter of a statement.

Id hope Motherwell bring a good crowd through with them, good start to the season and not been to Easter Road for 3 years, 5th vs 6th and potential for a win to tale either of us into the top 3 if results go our way, I'd actually label it the match of the day in Scotland.