hibs.net Messageboard

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 331 to 343 of 343
  1. #331
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Sunny Capital
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Based on what?
    Last seasons stats pretty prolific ?

    Do you have any thoughts on why he should or shouldn't get a run in the team ??


  2. Log in to remove the advert

  3. #332
    Quote Originally Posted by Northernhibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It probably don't go down well but I don't think Murray should be any more than a backup or rotation option - he's just not composed enough to be a regular starter in this league IMO. Davey and Stokes would be a prolific pairing I feel, but if Murray can work on his first touch and finding himself space then he'd give them something to think about.
    Based on form surely Stokes would be dropped for Dave?

  4. #333
    Quote Originally Posted by JimboHibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Last seasons stats pretty prolific ?

    Do you have any thoughts on why he should or shouldn't get a run in the team ??
    His form has been poor since he signed. So why would he be a first pick? If he was blowing Lennon away in training he;d be playing.

  5. #334
    @hibs.net private member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Porty
    Posts
    1,348
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If he was blowing Lennon away in training he;d be playing.
    Not sure he's that desperate for a game.

  6. #335
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    His form has been poor since he signed. So why would he be a first pick? If he was blowing Lennon away in training he;d be playing.
    Whose form Big Dave?? He's barely played so how can you say he's been poor since he signed??

    If you don't mean big Dave I apologies but if you do...ive No idea what your basing this on at all...

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  7. #336
    Testimonial Due kaimendhibs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Kaimend
    Posts
    2,333
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Based on form surely Stokes would be dropped for Dave?
    Eh? Drop Stokes? You are kidding right?

    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

  8. #337
    First Team Regular 1875STEVE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    EDINBURGH
    Age
    38
    Posts
    547
    Big Dave got an injury just after joining in training, according to a video I watched on hibs tv, duno what one.

    He was behind fitness wise, must be getting closer now.

  9. #338
    Coaching Staff MWHIBBIES's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Lothian
    Posts
    5,108
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Based on form surely Stokes would be dropped for Dave?
    No chance, Stokes was very good yesterday.

  10. #339
    Coaching Staff Ronniekirk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Paisley
    Posts
    7,013
    Quote Originally Posted by 1875STEVE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Big Dave got an injury just after joining in training, according to a video I watched on hibs tv, duno what one.

    He was behind fitness wise, must be getting closer now.
    Remember Lennon saying he was behind in his fitness so assume that has been a factor in big Dave s lack of game time If he also picked up an injury then that won't have helped Didn't check if he played for Lithuania in their last two games
    But haven't seen enough of him to form any opinion about him


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #340
    Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Whose form Big Dave?? He's barely played so how can you say he's been poor since he signed??

    If you don't mean big Dave I apologies but if you do...ive No idea what your basing this on at all...

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    No he was talking about Swanson....saying he deserves a run of games. I don't understand that tbh. There also seems to be a call to drop Murray - again something i don't understand.

  12. #341
    Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No he was talking about Swanson....saying he deserves a run of games. I don't understand that tbh. There also seems to be a call to drop Murray - again something i don't understand.
    Ah apologies mate and yes I agree with you on both Swanson and Murray tbh

    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

  13. #342
    First Team Breakthrough
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Leith
    Posts
    350
    Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No chance, Stokes was very good yesterday.
    I agree 100%

  14. #343
    @hibs.net private member therealgavmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Cymru
    Age
    56
    Posts
    642
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by oneone73 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not sure he's that desperate for a game.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
hibs.net ©2012 All Rights Reserved