310. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes.

66 21.29%
  • No

244 78.71%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by majorhibs View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Being clever & witty in replying is what it is. Cheating, is disgusting! As are the defenders of the cheaters SO desperate to minimise their cheating. As I said yesterday, the defenders of this shower of cheats, on here, disgust me. My opinion, I'm disgusted about all the years I went to those games because I was being conned, by ex huns & SFA, & now, the (not said lightly or in drink) apologist move on-ers on here disgust me! As in dis effin gustin if it wasn't read yesterday. I don't expect or speak for anyone but myself, & how I feel totally aggrieved at the cheating on ME & MY TEAM, but to have to listen to apologists for cheating ridiculing my & others viewpoint is too much. Fairness sporting integrity no cheating where does move on fit into that?
    Edit-- for youngsters- all the above applies to "lying" as well!
    Disgusted by Hibs fans you don't even know?
    "There's class, there's first class and there's Hibs class" - Eddie Turnbull

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crabis View Post
    Doesn't seem that Lord Nimmo Smith is on the same page with his "no sporting advantage" ruling. And while I don't agree with that either it looks to me, and probably a lot of others, as if that was the end of the line. Dead horses and all that.

Is this really the worst wrong in the world that needs rectified?
    Yes, that makes sense. Only have an opinion on whatever is the worst wrong in the world at whatever time you're having it. Should I hold the door open for this frail old lady? No, because Kim and Donald are threatening to blow up the world!

While there will have been people praising the banner I doubt it was that many in the scale of things. I first noticed it (from West lower) when people round about were looking up and trying to make out what it was saying - they figured it was something to do with Rangers and went back to watching the game - as I did.

And since Rangers never concealed the fact that they were using EBTs and, in fact, got advice that they were legal and this colours the thing for many - not really the black and white "cheating" that is being claimed. In those days contractors were using various schemes to avoid tax which then fell foul of the taxman's ruling - that's just how things were.

Unfair yes, but just isn't something that can be put right this far ahead.
    Why did Rangers twice deny the existence of side letters to the SFA? It was because it was against SFA rules and also made EBT's illegal as payments had to be discretionary and non regular.
    The evidence from the Craig Whyte trial and the ruling by the Supreme Court calls into question the the role of the SFA and what they knew at the time. IT IS THE SFA who need to be investigated by an independent body. Whatever comes out of that is important for the future. There is so much evidence that they did not fulfil their duty to the whole of Scottish Football to accept that they can continue unexamined.
    An independent judicial enquiry is the best route as Reagan shoehorned himself onto the Nimmo Smith commission and changed the scope of the enquiry to ensure the result he wanted.
    How can anyone have faith in our governing body when they are so desperate to ensure there is no analysis of their organisation?

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    Yes, that makes sense. Only have an opinion on whatever is the worst wrong in the world at whatever time you're having it. Should I hold the door open for this frail old lady? No, because Kim and Donald are threatening to blow up the world!
    What on earth are you slaverring about. I have an opinion, of course I have an opinion, I'm just not holding my breath until the Rangers thing is rectified - because I know it won't be.

Left by mutual consent! majorhibs's Avatar
    What on earth are you slaverring about. I have an opinion, of course I have an opinion, I'm just not holding my breath until the Rangers thing is rectified - because I know it won't be.
    Sae many of them... it's too late, it's been judged already, there's no chance, because they all KNOW, which is the new bible. Like "we all know bad happened, but we know it won't be fixed, so you lot stop going on about it" so, the ex huns who cheated us Hibs fans for loads of years by doing illegal things like paying/hiding/issuing side letters while paying what 1/3 less tax? than others, well, because crabis, w pilton, zoomer while the naebodys chief etc think cos they like their fitba the now & they & only they dinnae want nae rockin of THEIR cozy wee apple carts, everybody else who feels a huge sense of having being conned out of money & cheated huge style, should shut up?

Sae many of them... it's too late, it's been judged already, there's no chance, because they all KNOW, which is the new bible. Like "we all know bad happened, but we know it won't be fixed, so you lot stop going on about it" so, the ex huns who cheated us Hibs fans for loads of years by doing illegal things like paying/hiding/issuing side letters while paying what 1/3 less tax? than others, well, because crabis, w pilton, zoomer while the naebodys chief etc think cos they like their fitba the now & they & only they dinnae want nae rockin of THEIR cozy wee apple carts, everybody else who feels a huge sense of having being conned out of money & cheated huge style, should shut up?
    Sorry, but I didn't have anymore say in the decision not to proceed with this than you did.

Sorry, but I didn't have anymore say in the decision not to proceed with this than you did.
    But you did plenty squeelin against it regardless! Since day ONE, the cheats i.e. the zombie ex huns have been spinnin outside their graves about "stripping titles". If you & the zombies & the SFA had paid attention, any & every effin other cheat WORLDWIDE has been stripped of what they "won" when they had been found to be cheating. What the F is difficult here? Side letters?

But you did plenty squeelin against it regardless! Since day ONE, the cheats i.e. the zombie ex huns have been spinnin outside their graves about "stripping titles". If you & the zombies & the SFA had paid attention, any & every effin other cheat WORLDWIDE has been stripped of what they "won" when they had been found to be cheating. What the F is difficult here? Side letters?
    One person's squeeling is another persons stating an opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldy Foghorn View Post
    Disgusted by Hibs fans you don't even know?
    Yeah baldy, disgusted. What exactly is your criteria of correct behaviour? Do you teach it to kids? Lying & cheating, awrite if it's huns & sfa?
    One person's squeeling is another persons stating an opinion.
    Your opinion as stated earlier Scottish fitba isnae bent? Huns hiding side letters to pay players many many more pounds than other teams, huns winning cups & titles, now a couple of you are happy so everyone else shut up?