hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: anxiety.

First Team Breakthrough

anxiety.

This thread is aimed at folk that's unemployed & suffer from anxiety.ive had it for a long time,but recently got recommended to a group called momentum skills.they help you with your problems.its best thing I ever did.there is 1-1 sessions & small group meetings with like minded folk.theres help out there.if one person reads this & decides to get help,nice one.dont suffer in silence.help your friends.thanks
    Last edited by Libertine; 01-09-2017 at 11:01 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Sounds like a great group, had a few bad episodes with anxiety over the past few years although I would consider myself much better now I still occasionally feel it bubbling under sometimes once you get a better idea of the signs I find it easier to stop myself falling into it.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: sjmcg1304
    There's a pretty lengthy thread on .net you should check out Libertine - Depression and Anxiety - it'll either be further down this page or on page 2
    Okay, technically I'm a serial killer...

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylar View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's a pretty lengthy thread on .net you should check out Libertine - Depression and Anxiety - it'll either be further down this page or on page 2
    Thanks mate.👍