hibs.net Messageboard

Thread: away support

away support

I was sitting in row J seat 81.Young boy in front of me got lifted after the game.saw him get huckled.boy never did anything wrong.anybody else see it?

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Libertine View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I was sitting in row J seat 81.Young boy in front of me got lifted after the game.saw him get huckled.boy never did anything wrong.anybody else see it?
    There was an incident in the toilet at half time Policeman ended up with s sore hand
    At the end of the game they were clearly looking for whoever did that the guy was holding his hand clearly still sore and scanning the crowd looking for someone
    So that might account for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?3...-arrests/page6

Or EdinCapitals post on the above thread a couple of minutes ago could be the answer.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    There was a wee incident at HT in the concourse, not sure what happened

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    There was a wee incident at HT in the concourse, not sure what happened

It appeared from what I could see that some fans opened an exit door at HT to nip out for a smoke and the stewards refused to let them back in and then some fans inside took exception to that as they could have been together as a big group. It then kicked off between a fan and a steward which resulted in the police coming over and dealing with it, the fan who kicked off got thrown out but amidst all this someone pushed a policemans hat off his head and the cop didn't like that. Didn't see anyone else get thrown out but the police were keeping an eye on all fans on the concourse after the incident.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    It appeared from what I could see that some fans opened an exit door at HT to nip out for a smoke and the stewards refused to let them back in and then some fans inside took exception to that as they could have been together as a big group. It then kicked off between a fan and a steward which resulted in the police coming over and dealing with it, the fan who kicked off got thrown out but amidst all this someone pushed a policemans hat off his head and the cop didn't like that. Didn't see anyone else get thrown out but the police were keeping an eye on all fans on the concourse after the incident.
    Were you at the game?

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by connerg View Post
    Were you at the game?
    He'd have a hard job seeing it if he wasn't. Unless Sky were covering the half time concourse action. What a strange question. I'm sure Hermit will be along shortly to praise the merits or otherwise of the away season ticket. Did he ever tell you that he was one?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlex View Post
    He'd have a hard job seeing it if he wasn't. Unless Sky were covering the half time concourse action. What a strange question. I'm sure Hermit will be along shortly to praise the merits or otherwise of the away season ticket. Did he ever tell you that he was one?
    HC has a strange opinion on Hibs ticket sales.

Testimonial Due green with envy's Avatar
    I saw the lad after the game pleading with police to let him go as he was getting handcuffed.

It's not the first time he's been involved with law while attending Hibs games and suspect it won't be the last.

Quote Originally Posted by green with envy View Post
    I saw the lad after the game pleading with police to let him go as he was getting handcuffed.

It's not the first time he's been involved with law while attending Hibs games and suspect it won't be the last.

Handcuffed? Pah, that's for wusses. I remember in the good old days you used to get two burly polis huckling you with both arms up your back.

Although that may account for my present day back problems.

Gid post.
    Don't want folk mistakenly feeling sorry for dicks who continually tarnish the reputation of the club and of those who love and support it.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by connerg View Post
    Were you at the game?
    He was and gave me a full account of the Motherwell pies 😉

He was there and on the same supporters bus as myself.

GGTTH

Same boy I saw.was mouthy the whole game but was acting like a wee lassie when he got lifted.