hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scott Allan

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This, never fails to wind me up this sorta chat. Hibs could've got knocked out the first round had he stayed, life doesn't work like that. It's like saying if I had a million pounds and had been out in LA at the weekend I'd have spent all of the day and the morn pumping Mila Kunis.

Scott Allan is a wee Hun rat and I'm disappointed he never got a dull one today. If he thinks he got a bad reception today wait til he lines up at Easer Road.
    OK. however. he plays fitba the way most Hibby's are used to,like to see it played, ie the Hibs way,end of GGTTH.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Ah, another thread of people proving how much they have moved on from Scott Allan, by constantly bringing him up.

Brilliant player who no longer plays for us. No need for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This, never fails to wind me up this sorta chat. Hibs could've got knocked out the first round had he stayed, life doesn't work like that. It's like saying if I had a million pounds and had been out in LA at the weekend I'd have spent all of the day and the morn pumping Mila Kunis.

Scott Allan is a wee Hun rat and I'm disappointed he never got a dull one today. If he thinks he got a bad reception today wait til he lines up at Easer Road.
    Good looking lady..do you have £1m though?