hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Similar question but anyone know a bar in Poznan that's likely to show the game?
    It's also showing on foreign channels Bein Sports MENA 12 and Digi Sport 2, you might have more joy finding somewhere with those.
    If you have a look at the website 'liveonsat.com' and click the Scotland flag it lists what channels across the world each game is on. Also a good tool for anyone using IPTV, Kodi or mobdro.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    It's also showing on foreign channels Bein Sports MENA 12 and Digi Sport 2, you might have more joy finding somewhere with those.
    If you have a look at the website 'liveonsat.com' and click the Scotland flag it lists what channels across the world each game is on. Also a good tool for anyone using IPTV, Kodi or mobdro.
    Brilliant find jonny. Bookmarked.

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    That's excellent mate. Thanks
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Not sure where I will watch the game. Depends on where ma hoose lands after it gets rag dolled by Hurricane Harvey.....

@hibs.net private member allmodcons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hibee_nation View Post
    A biker would have rode down.

@hibs.net private member allmodcons's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    Checked out both the Font and the K & Q. Spoke to the manager in the King and Queen, and he would have been able to accommodate, but unfortunately there's a private function on Sunday from 1 o'clock and the pub will be closed to the public.

The guy I spoke to in the Font says they'll be showing the West Brom game, and didn't know if they could show 2 games at same time... just one of the bar staff, so it might be worth calling in again when someone more knowledgeable is in.

Went into a few other bars, but the only one I got any joy in was The Walrus, in Ship Street off the seafront http://www.thewalrusbrighton.com/. Manager said yes he's happy to show, but without sound as the West Brom game takes precedence... from which I presume he means after that game starts.

Looks like the weather is set fair for the weekend, so enjoy Britains premier beach resort
    Went in past The Walrus this afternoon and was told they were showing game.

Thanks, much appreciated.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allmodcons View Post
    Went in past The Walrus this afternoon and was told they were showing game.

Thanks, much appreciated.
    No worries bud. I'd keep you company but I've a prior engagement and will miss the game other than phone updates.

You'll have noticed that Brighton is buzzing atm with the fine weather and imminent bank holiday, so I've no doubt you will. have a most excellent weekend. A wee result on Sunday should top it off.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    Not sure where I will watch the game. Depends on where ma hoose lands after it gets rag dolled by Hurricane Harvey.....
    When's it ur to hit north houston? I'm flying in next weekend. Glad it's not today😳

Quote Originally Posted by HoboHarry View Post
    When's it ur to hit north houston? I'm flying in next weekend. Glad it's not today😳

@hibs.net private member Salisbury Hibby's Avatar
    ****ing ridiculous that in Scotland a West Bromwich Albion game is considered higher priority than a Scottish Premiership match.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member
    Thanks