hibs.net Messageboard

Dundee match in Madrid

Any recomendations on a decent spot to catch the match this weekend? All suggestions gratefully received.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Theres an Irish bar called James Joyce I believe which im sure shows football - not been there personally but rings a bell from friends going there previously. Also another bar chain called O'Neills which should show it too

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Theres an Irish bar called James Joyce I believe which im sure shows football - not been there personally but rings a bell from friends going there previously. Also another bar chain called O'Neills which should show it too
    I don't know if they show football but be careful there if you go. We were in the James Joyce on a stag do a few years ago and one of the guys got pick-pocketed in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean1875 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The James Joyce defo has Sky Sports, will just depend on what other sports are on at that time if they show it or not. Get in first for opening and shouldn't be a problem.

@hibs.net private member
    The James Joyce will defo show the Hibs game, I watched the Aberdeen Semi Final in there and it was full of Hibees. Its a 10 minute walk from the Puerta del Sol (city centre).

Gracias! Much appreciated!

First Team Breakthrough Frank Moon's Avatar
    Dubliner in the street between Puerto Del Sol and Plaza Santa Ana. Went there to watch Rangers Hibs couple of Xmas ago. Several screens and will put on the game of your choice on one of them.