hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Danny Swanson

@hibs.net private member overdrive's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanWilson View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is it not likely that hibs have allowed him to continue to do his punditry to subsidise what is likely to be a salary far lower than he could command elsewhere? I've no issue with him going off as a pundit, he talks very well and continues to raise our profile.
    Funny how there weren't the same level of complaints about Stubbs doing punditry whilst he was our manager.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I wasn't all that impressed with him when I was at the Partick game but I watched the game back later and noticed many more things about his performance that I'd missed at the game.

I was surprised he was brought back in for Slivka on Saturday and he didn't have the best of games.

That said, it's WAY too early to be writing players off or even giving them some stick. It's August and we've still got another game.

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Funny how there weren't the same level of complaints about Stubbs doing punditry whilst he was our manager.
    It's not really. The fact we seem to be fiat against lesser opposition and up for big games needs addressed. It was the same during Stubbs reign. Is the management team and manager in particular 100% focused on the job in hand? Every right to question it IMO