hibs.net Messageboard

Left by mutual consent!

Im writing this one off

Im not going to dwell on this one disappointed yeah, surprised no. I believe we are better than this and hopefully will learn.

Roll on next game.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    Agree. Learn from it and move on. The hype was over the top after two wins so let’s not go over the top criticising after a loss.

Write it off if we win the next 2, right now it is a piss poor result. Only as good as your last game.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Im not going to dwell on this one disappointed yeah, surprised no. I believe we are better than this and hopefully will learn.

Roll on next game.
    I agree, terrible performance today with just about everyone having an off day. The wind played its part too and Hamilton deserved credit for the way they played. If that level of performance continued I'd be really worried but will have to just tuck it away in the memory as a blip. Hibs really need to keep these big crowds on side though, we need to keep the momentum going.

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Write it off if we win the next 2, right now it is a piss poor result. Only as good as your last game.
    Exactly how I'm feeling, however Huns and hearts drawing means we are still above both of them, so that's a positive.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Better in this game than vs Hearts or Aberdeen. Clearly a synchronised heart attack from the team.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter1 View Post
    Better in this game than vs Hearts or Aberdeen. Clearly a synchronised heart attack from the team.
    Synchronised hangover more like.

@hibs.net private member
    We have to write this one off. Too many players not at the races today. Hopefully slivka will start next game.Bartley was a big miss today we lacked a bit of dig. I am sure we will be a lot better next week.

@hibs.net private member
    I don't know think we can can do they just yet. Certainly no need for panic but I don't know think we're far enough into the season to day this is a one-off yet.

We've also conceded first in every league game this season - that's telling for me and shows issues aren't just about today being a bad day at the office.

We're a decent side though and will do fine this year.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by neil7908 View Post
    I don't know think we can can do they just yet. Certainly no need for panic but I don't know think we're far enough into the season to day this is a one-off yet.

We've also conceded first in every league game this season - that's telling for me and shows issues aren't just about today being a bad day at the office.

We're a decent side though and will do fine this year.
    Its not a one off we will likely lose badly again but I can live with that providing the bits inbetween are good. I believe this group of players and manager will give us a hell of a lot more good days than today.

Roll on next game.
    Agreed.

Today's non-performance is less important than how we react to it against Dundee.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Coaching Staff

Roll on next game.
    Agree

Left by mutual consent!
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: wilson1875
    Hopefully this is the last we need to be putting these pub teams away if we Want to finish anywhere near the top 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcwilson3192 View Post
    Hopefully this is the last we need to be putting these pub teams away if we Want to finish anywhere near the top 4.
    After todays showing I think a quiet respect for all our SPL opponents is required. Hamilton were streets ahead of us for a so-called "pub team"

Quote Originally Posted by MWHIBBIES View Post
    Bad result no question but the only as good as your last game comment is alot of *****, wait till Celtic lose their undefeated tag won't change how good a team they are because of one result.

Quote Originally Posted by Hfcwilson3192 View Post
    You're not one of the players are you? You certainly have the same attitude as they had today.

Left by mutual consent!
    Can this thread not be deleted as well as the disgraceful one? Too many people trying to disguise a pumping off Hamilton. Shocking today and should have been more.

Would Celtic Huns Aberdeen or even the gimps in Gorgie write it off? No. It's not good enough

Roll on next game.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Agreed.

Today's non-performance is less important than how we react to it against Dundee.

Bad result & performance today , simple as that. Huns & Yams having a nil nil draw is a positive. Ggtth

First Team Breakthrough
    Yup.

As pissed off as I am, I'll worry about this if we don't win next week.