hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hearts 2-1 Hibs

@hibs.net private member Jones28's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thought so, Farrid scored a beauty to get us back into the game. It's strange I used to dread derbies, loved the build up etc but Hibs would more often than not just lose their bottle. Many games we'd outplay them then switch off and lose late goals.

Now is a different kettle of fish, we as fans and as a team go into these games expecting to win. That attitude is what we have lacked for years and Lennon being the winner he is has nailed this into us after Stubbs managing to change the tone. Between the both of them they have installed a great attitude to derbies and long may it continue.
    Absolutely. Positivity and confidence, something that I have rarely felt as a Hibs fan 😂

After Tony Mowbrays first season in charge (and my first season ticket year) my dad goes to me "now son, it's not always going to be like this"...I guess he was right!

2. Log in to remove the advert

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    Ridiculous that we lost that day. Just summed up decades of derbies. Dominated the first half and the usually reliable Craig(from the spot) tried to take a penalty without looking at the ball. Absolute shocker. They then scored their customary 30 yard wonder strike with one of their first attempts at goal. They then of course score their penalty.
    Changed days now though. Should defo be more than 7 in a row as well, how Fenlon and Butcher contrived to lose so many derbies the season we were both relegated I'll never know. They were awful, we were somehow worse
    The League Cup one was the worst of the lot. Batter them for about half an hour - some of the most one-sided derby action I've ever seen - then Ryan Stevenson scores a goal he could probably attempt a million times after that and never score.

We had a few more chances but were completely deflated. Fenton deserved to go after that, his derby record was Miller-esque.

Quote Originally Posted by BroxburnHibee View Post

We'll be watching now
    jinxed undercover yams ken whits gaun on