hibs.net Messageboard

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Good on them

You would expect that though as they dinnae like them at all, do they?

And who can blame them, I hear you say?

God knows what the Celtc sites are saying!

2. Log in to remove the advert

The reaction I've seen online to this is mostly ridiculing the huns. There's even some huns laughing at this statement and the reaction.

Of course,said huns are then abused by the more hunly huns for not being more hun like.

Anyone who frequents brokeback able to confirm the reaction over there? Would imagine the bulk of Scottish football will be uniting against the rangers here

Absolute joke of a statement, more of the same in December please

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Eh? PSN ID: No comprendo, senor. Wii Code: What's a Wii?
    Quote Originally Posted by lapsedhibee View Post
    I wonder if there's any way at all that you could present yourself as a proddy, and perhaps gain some immunity that way?

There is, but I'm not telling you what it is. Not in public.

I'm fwightened.

Seriously, the amount of crap I've had since May '16 is ridiculous. I've watched football for over 50 years and I don't have enough fingers and toes to count the number of times Rangers supporters (of both versions of the club) have been involved in serious disorder but point this out to them and they either (a) deny it ever happened, or (b) if they can't deny it blame either the other team's supporters, the referee, the police, something one of the other team's players did, or the fact that someone involved is a pape/taig/tarrier/fenian/mick/left-footer/some other epithet too horrible to be repeated.

Older Hibees will shudder at the mention, but two names - A J Crawley? Bobby Davidson? Many many others to add.

I just would prefer not to come down some morning and find that my car's been trashed. Hatred isn't ever a good thing, and there's too much flying around right now.

Seriously - people could very easily get badly hurt over this.
    Last edited by --------; 13-08-2017 at 10:31 PM.

Left by mutual consent!

Coaching Staff
    Sad thing about the statement is that these people must think like this in their daily lives.

This is nothing to do with football and everything to do with a sense of entitlement about being 'the people' and not being able to cope with the pesky Catholics, as they see it, being able to get one over on them.

In their eyes something must be done about that situation.

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    They used to only care about Celtic, but since they can't get anywhere near Celtic they have turned their attention to us. Another few drubbings from us and they'll start picking fights with someone a bit lower down the food chain. A few years from now they'll be going toe to toe with Queens Park.

United we stand here....

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Quote Originally Posted by Doddie View Post
    Actually, it's not.

I notice you live on Tyneside - well out of the way.

Scotland in general and the Central Belt in particular really don't need any more bile and hatred flying around than there is already, and as someone who's never made a secret of my allegiance living alone in Motherwell I'm getting more than a wee bit anxious. I know what they're capable of.
    I guess that's true. I'm only really up for matches so anything that exacerbates rivalry just makes the games more of an occasion for me. There's no doubt that the satisfaction of winning is much higher against the Huns in the current state of things, but it should be kept to football grounds only.

Left by mutual consent!
    Deflection.

Their manager has brought in way too many players all at once whom may think this league is easy.

I do not think any of them have played often if at all in cold cold winters. IMO they will be lucky to get 3rd.

They have blew their budget and toys will be out pram. I can pretty much guarantee one or two unrested players whom will want out within next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy74 View Post
    Sad thing about the statement is that these people must think like this in their daily lives.

This is nothing to do with football and everything to do with a sense of entitlement about being 'the people' and not being able to cope with the pesky Catholics, as they see it, being able to get one over on them.

In their eyes something must be done about that situation.
    You have a point there, Andy 74.

One is a lawyer and another an accountant, according to the information on file. They should be totally impartial and unbiased in their professional work.

It does make you wonder...

club 1872 no longer applies. they are deed. bring on the next generation.

Quote Originally Posted by H113EE5 View Post
    Absolutely no sympathy for the Huns but I do wish our manager had a little more class. No need to react to these clowns, just takes a little away from the glory of the victory when the WoS press, the BBC and we are discussing his childish antics!
    I hae no respect for whatever the bbc say these days. just think back, as to how their so called sports team report on match days. that bunch of clowns should have been cleared out years ago and you know it.I support Neil Lennon 100% for what he did. he has had to put up with incredible pressure over the years, mainly from that inept bunch of morons who seem to think that they have some sort of divine right to get every half decision, every possible right/wrong decision made at the spur of the moment by a ref, and ultimately any thing that will go in their favour rather than the opposition. I laugh with glee, when it goes against them, as most on here should. bunch of absolute morons, long may it continue.

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    Its catching on. Apparently the North Koreans have started 'ear cupping' to the 101st Airborne across the DMZ in a show of shameless goading. The yanks are raging, showing remarkable restraint but its better than ICBMs I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by High-On-Hibs View Post
    It'll be a long drawn out process sifting through a tedious level of footage. But with hard work and dedication, police Scotland will identify all those Rangers fans at Ibrox who have been caught cupping their ears, taking goading to a whole new level of seriousness.

that is extremely funny. well done the The Rangers fans for seeing the funny side of things. what a bunch of lads they are.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    that is extremely funny. well done the The Rangers fans for seeing the funny side of things. what a bunch of lads they are.
    Caught red-handed (pun intended)

When the statement mentions Lennon playing the victim - irony

Left by mutual consent!
    Find it rather odd that The Rangers are going to try and push for Stokes to be punished. Considering there's a major conspiracy within the SFA (according to them) involving Lord.... sorry, I mean Rod Petrie.

There can only be one possible outcome.

It's all a bit mammy daddy polis isn't it?

@hibs.net private member CraigHibee's Avatar
    "good sense of our supporters" clearly talking about another team then

I actually think that Rangers 2012 have a real problem (apart from the obvious). Celtic are so far ahead of them that no amount of decisions are going to help them. In addition, as Celtic don't need any either then all clubs are likely to be treated the same in the league with bad decisions distributed more evenly than in the past. On a relative basis it means that Rangers 2012 will get more bad / less favourable decisions than Rangers 1872 as they will get the same number as everyone else. It means the refereeing will be fairer which is good for Scottish football.🙂

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    The Clone Wars (should be clown)
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

****my supporters for a ****my club. They go on about this pitch invasion too. I wonder if Manchester enjoyed it when the original rangers invaded there city. Forever Scotlands Shame.

The unpalatable truth for sevco is this

The only time any team in Scotland could stop celtic winning 10 in a row is Neil lennons hibs team this season.

Sevco should gift us the 12 points now. Imagine we finish second by a point....

Testimonial Due The Harp Awakes's Avatar
    Sevco, like their predecessors are a club rancid with bigotry, from their Directors down to the orks on the terraces. If the SFA ban Lennon for this, Hibs should respond by citing thousands of Sevco fans for directing sectarian bile towards our Manager, and demand sanctions are imposed against Sevco.

@hibs.net private member
    I think it is clear that the Rangers football club and its fans would try to talk about anything other than their comprehensive defeat. This is all about deflection and we should give it less oxygen imho

Pathetic ....self obsessed, morons, who forget they are the.most hated football club and fans in Scotland ...worst sports fans with absolutely no sporting integrity ..with a standpoint of no one being allowed to beat the them in a game ...an.embarrassment to scottish football the club as it does.nothing to attempt to influence its fans to get real about what football really is about !!

Maybe they were formed at 12 minutes past 7 in the evening and they're struggling with the number of minutes in the hour and the whole big hand / wee hand thing......

Quote Originally Posted by Lee0762 View Post
    ****my supporters for a ****my club. They go on about this pitch invasion too. I wonder if Manchester enjoyed it when the original rangers invaded there city. Forever Scotlands Shame.
    Oh come on.
    That was hardly their fault.
    The big screen telly broke down and some of them had spent several months worth of their Giro on getting down to Manchester.

What reasonable person wouldn't riot causing damage into the millions as a result of that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Is It On.... View Post
    I actually think that Rangers 2012 have a real problem (apart from the obvious). Celtic are so far ahead of them that no amount of decisions are going to help them. In addition, as Celtic don't need any either then all clubs are likely to be treated the same in the league with bad decisions distributed more evenly than in the past. On a relative basis it means that Rangers 2012 will get more bad / less favourable decisions than Rangers 1872 as they will get the same number as everyone else. It means the refereeing will be fairer which is good for Scottish football.🙂
    It would be good if this were the case but Sevco will continue to be shielded by referees. Saturday's events went against the grain but the natural order will be soon be restored.

Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    Fixed the link. Apologies.

Full text:

Club 1872 would like to commend the restraint of the Rangers support following a clear attempt by Hibernian manager, Neil Lennon, to incite trouble at yesterday’s game at Ibrox.
    Rangers and Club 1872 are always keen to remind our supporters of their duty to act as ambassadors for our club but that duty is not one that applies only to Rangers supporters.
    Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday – where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout – were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way. It is inexplicable that the fourth official chose to take no action against him at the time but, against the backdrop of possibly the worst refereeing performance ever seen at Ibrox, perhaps we should not be surprised.
    Mr Lennon has been extensively quoted in the media as saying that he “didn’t make a gesture”. If that quote is accurate then he is not only irresponsible but a liar.
    Had a Rangers supporter reacted to Mr Lennon’s actions yesterday then we would no doubt have been treated to further dramatic headlines about the persecution he has to suffer. Instead we have seen several media commentators make jokes about Lennon’s conduct. It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so.
    Police Scotland categorised this match as high risk due to the behaviour of Hibernian supporters at the Scottish Cup Final in 2016 when Rangers players were attacked on the pitch. Neil Lennon knew that and he knew he had a responsibility to act in an appropriate manner. He shirked that responsibility and reverted to type.
    We hope that Police Scotland will speak directly to Mr Lennon over the coming days and at the very least give him a warning over his future conduct at Ibrox. We also expect the SPFL to take action against Mr Lennon over his failed attempt to incite trouble.

Is this the same support that spits at 12 year old boys?

And, yes, they did.

The very last line of this statement tells you all you need to know about Rangers. Attempt to incite trouble? Yes, we know very well you are incited very easily Rangers.
    Last edited by BullsCloseHibs; 14-08-2017 at 08:07 AM.