hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member NORTHERNHIBBY's Avatar
    Mr Lennon? If Fenian b*****d is good enough to sing it's good enough to write down. Looked at this and thought the same as I did about the bigots they had in the corporates are the Cup Final. **** that's suited and booted is still ****.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent!
    'It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so'

WTF - do they honetly expect anyone in authority to take that line seriously with their history !!

Still, in all seriousness, we can see the way the Hun are going from now on - every time they lose they're gonna want an enquiry because there's no possible way on earth that any team can beat them so there has to be some dodgy-stuff going on !. Just carrying on from the SC final - 'Lose - Deflect'/.'Lose - Deflect' !

**** !

Quote Originally Posted by blaikie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not to forget they wanted Arthur Boruc charged with incitement because he blessed himself on the pitch!

Any normal Rangers fan will be embrassed by this.
    But they lapped it up when Gascoigne played the imaginary flute

Left by mutual consent!
    Who are club 1872? I know of club 2012.

"He seems completely unable to control himself at ibrox. We can only speculate as to why"

Death threats
    Bombs/bullets in the post
    Sectarian abuse

Nope, cannot work out for the life of me why he would hate Rangers. Total mystery!

"Lennon you fenian ****"
    "****ing die Lennon"
    "Neil Lennon your a ****er! your a ****er!"

Lennon - *cups his ears and gives a GIUY sign*

Huns - *GASP!* Officer! Officer! Get him get him! The big bad man is being mean to us!"

@hibs.net private member ginger_rice's Avatar
    "Football should always be played beautifully, you should play in an attacking way, it must be a spectacle". Johan Cruyff.

Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    Fixed the link. Apologies.

Full text:

Club 1872 would like to commend the restraint of the Rangers support following a clear attempt by Hibernian manager, Neil Lennon, to incite trouble at yesterday’s game at Ibrox.
    Rangers and Club 1872 are always keen to remind our supporters of their duty to act as ambassadors for our club but that duty is not one that applies only to Rangers supporters.
    Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday – where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout – were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way. It is inexplicable that the fourth official chose to take no action against him at the time but, against the backdrop of possibly the worst refereeing performance ever seen at Ibrox, perhaps we should not be surprised.
    Mr Lennon has been extensively quoted in the media as saying that he “didn’t make a gesture”. If that quote is accurate then he is not only irresponsible but a liar.
    Had a Rangers supporter reacted to Mr Lennon’s actions yesterday then we would no doubt have been treated to further dramatic headlines about the persecution he has to suffer. Instead we have seen several media commentators make jokes about Lennon’s conduct. It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so.
    Police Scotland categorised this match as high risk due to the behaviour of Hibernian supporters at the Scottish Cup Final in 2016 when Rangers players were attacked on the pitch. Neil Lennon knew that and he knew he had a responsibility to act in an appropriate manner. He shirked that responsibility and reverted to type.
    We hope that Police Scotland will speak directly to Mr Lennon over the coming days and at the very least give him a warning over his future conduct at Ibrox. We also expect the SPFL to take action against Mr Lennon over his failed attempt to incite trouble.

😓😓😓😓😓

Really don't know where to begin with that pile o'keek

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    'It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so'

WTF - do they honetly expect anyone in authority to take that line seriously with their history !!

Still, in all seriousness, we can see the way the Hun are going from now on - every time they lose they're gonna want an enquiry because there's no possible way on earth that any team can beat them so there has to be some dodgy-stuff going on !. Just carrying on from the SC final - 'Lose - Deflect'/.'Lose - Deflect' !

**** !
    Good sense and restraint in action.

If ever a picture defines a club. Lost the game but still on the pitch.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Iggy Pope View Post
    Cowdenbeath. Keep up there.
    Memory isn't what it used to be

I'm embarrassed I share oxygen with these idiots. Correct me if I'm wrong didn't they jump on the park when they scored?? Lennon cups his ears and they turn into snowflakes. Sorry but **** off will you. I hope that club dies again and I hope every single fan of them suffer that heartache all over again. Sick of this crap now.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gringotodd
    We've broken them. Totally broken them. The thought of supposed grown men and women being reduced to this sort of tantrum because of Hibs owning them on the park again gives me such a good feeling.

It was high risk, due to our behaviour after the final whistle on the glorious day! Nothing to do with the bile they had spouted in the days leading up to Saturday's game!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    Who are club 1872? I know of club 2012.
    They're the updated modern, far sighted, forward looking version of cult 1690.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    The great thing about regularly skelping the huns these days is that we get days of additional laughter when the inevitable statements and petitions start. They have the cheek to call Celtic professional victims and conspiracy theorists as well.

It never ceases to amaze me that some football fans think they can shout all manner of abuse at someone for 90+ minutes (and in Neil Lennons case it has gone way beyond that) but as soon as they get a bit back they start greeting like 3 year old children.

And another terrific post from PB

glad to see you back mate, hope all is well with you, your good lady and the wee one

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by ginger_rice View Post

Brilliant - no words needed.

Private Members Prediction League Winner Hibrandenburg's Avatar
    Would appear they believe the best form of defence is to go on the offensive. Muppets.

I'd rather Lenny hadn't done it tbh but the reaction from that mob is hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by IWasThere2016 View Post
    I'm starting to have nightmares about this ear cupping thing. If it can have that effect on all those tough bloaters from norn irn how the **** are the rest of us meant to cope?

Surely counselling will be provided.

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    I'm starting to have nightmares about this ear cupping thing. If it can have that effect on all those tough bloaters from norn irn how the **** are the rest of us meant to cope?

I think there should be a minutes ear cupping when they visit, starting in the 23rd minute

Oh!... And an ear cupping smiley on here

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Hackett View Post
    I think there should be a minutes ear cupping when they visit, starting in the 23rd minute

We could get medals mackay along. He wasn't challenged in the ear department if I remember correctly.

Sir Matt Busby

Followed by another one on the 32nd minute just in case they missed the first one.

Quote Originally Posted by IWasThere2016 View Post
    Maybe mate but it amazes me that (any set of) fans think they can shout what they want but when someone reacts it's an outrage!

We've come to expect nothing less from 5h3d3 goons. From board level down, they are knuckle draggers. Roasters the lot of them.

"Nobody likes us, we don't care" is the biggest pile of horse **** I've ever heard. I always thought there were some decent rangers fans. This weekend they've shown their true colours. The hun is inside every the rangers fan.

Irony is lost on these neanderthals

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post

Its catching on. Apparently the North Koreans have started 'ear cupping' to the 101st Airborne across the DMZ in a show of shameless goading. The yanks are raging, showing remarkable restraint but its better than ICBMs I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    Its catching on. Apparently the North Koreans have started 'ear cupping' to the 101st Airborne across the DMZ in a show of shameless goading. The yanks are raging, showing remarkable restraint but its better than ICBMs I suppose.
    You've got me thinking trumps hair is designed that way because he's got the ultimate in cuppable ears concealed beneath.

Be afraid Kim Jong Un. Be afraid.

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Callum7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    I'm embarrassed I share oxygen with these idiots. Correct me if I'm wrong didn't they jump on the park when they scored?? Lennon cups his ears and they turn into snowflakes. Sorry but **** off will you. I hope that club dies again and I hope every single fan of them suffer that heartache all over again. Sick of this crap now.
    Zombies don't need to breathe.

'Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday - where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout - were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way.'

Possibly my favourite quote, ever.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Todd View Post
    We've broken them. Totally broken them. The thought of supposed grown men and women being reduced to this sort of tantrum because of Hibs owning them on the park again gives me such a good feeling.
    Yup. It actually feels like they're starting to hate us as much as Celtic. Probably because they'll admit that they're not at the same level as Celtic but think they're at the same level as us. They're not. We're streets ahead.

We own them.

Imposters!

Where's club 2012's statement ?

Can I borrow some ambition? degenerated's Avatar
    If Hibs were to release a statement, it should be along the lines of...

"Seriously? Hahaha“
    A spokesperson from hibs said "did ye? aye"

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk