hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    We really need to start hitting back at stuff like this, the board need a statement of intent against these liars and cheats.
    Continually beating them on the pitch is as big a statement as we can make I don't want Leeann lowering herself to even making comment on such rubbish

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    I've said this for years.

Rangers fans want you to believe it's a 'minority'. If that is the case the fact the 'majority' have remained silent and refused to condemn or self police that element is almost as shameful as the behaviour of the 'minority'.

The explanation is probably quite simple but until the media, Rangers as a club and their fans acknowledge the minority myth it will never be tackled.
    An example. From where I sat yesterday (thank yous again to Baldy F), two grown men above Exit 8 chose to drape their No Surrender flag. Half an hour before kick off these two revelled in making all sorts of three fingered gestures (?) at our proud bams below them. Patrons around them ate their pie, read their programme, scratched their behinds.Two minutes to three they wrapped up their wee banner and ****ed off to the two seats they presumably sit their minging EDL ***** in, out of sight.
    Polis? Stewards? Nah. Jncitement? Exhberance? Maybe. Fascist ****s? Aye.

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Quote Originally Posted by HIBERNIAN-0762 View Post
    We really need to start hitting back at stuff like this, the board need a statement of intent against these liars and cheats.
    They are better off ignored, absolutely everyone that is not of a hunnish persuasion can see how ridiculous that statement is, no need for us to validate it by responding.

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Cannae stop laughing at that statement 😂 reminds me of the orange lodge scene in trainspotting 2

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlasMatt PSN ID: mrxblaikiex
    What a perfect way to end the weekend!

Thank you Club 1872 😂

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    They are better off ignored, absolutely everyone that is not of a hunnish persuasion can see how ridiculous that statement is, no need for us to validate it by responding.
    in the end the only people they'll be relevant to is their marginalised band of like minded imbeciles. Society's leaving them behind.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Genuinely lost for words. I'm not sure where to even begin with that one.

I would expect Neil Lennon to be charged by the SPFL for his gestures yesterday but to suggest that there should be police involvement and zero acknowledgement of any provocation from their own supporters towards Lennon to explain his reaction yesterday is quite simply astonishing.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: GlasMatt PSN ID: mrxblaikiex
    Not to forget they wanted Arthur Boruc charged with incitement because he blessed himself on the pitch!

Any normal Rangers fan will be embrassed by this.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post

I would expect Neil Lennon to be charged by the SPFL for his gestures yesterday but to suggest that there should be police involvement and zero acknowledgement of any provocation from their own supporters towards Lennon to explain his reaction yesterday is quite simply astonishing.
    Lennon could always go public and explain to a wider audience about the type of abuse he and our players endured in the build up to the great "cupping" insult?

Sure that a sense of proportion in relation to the offences will be obvious to normal people. A fair bit of what was thrown our way is actually prosecutable if the will was there.

Cupping on the other hand will just need to be added to the list of things that upset the morally outraged.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    Quote Originally Posted by blaikie View Post
    Any normal Rangers fan
    Can be found in the dictionary under 'oxymoron'. Or just moron.

The singing section should get that image and make it into a banner to display on their visit to ER

Quote Originally Posted by Sir David Gray View Post

Why do you keep stating you expect our manager to be charged?? Why
    should he be when no action will be tsken against them forctheir vile sectarian chants aimed at him??

Laugherty made a finger salute at Celtic fans last week and I dont recall him being charged by SPFL??

Getting a statement out of them has become a new sport in Scottish football and I think we must top the league.
    Let's see if the yams can manage one next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member MrSmith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Actually, I'm all for them getting a lawyer to start a legal process. Let's get it into the public domain and crucify the inaction by a, the legal system and b, our footballing authorities for not shutting their offensive behaviour down.

@hibs.net private member Libby Hibby's Avatar
    We should respond regarding their pitch invasion after their meaningless first goal

@hibs.net private member givescotlandfreedom's Avatar
    Crikey, doesn't matter how much they greet and moan they still lost.

@hibs.net private member SRHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Limit Break PSN ID: cyniUK
    You can actually feel them hating us more and more by the minute. It's great!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith View Post
    Actually, I'm all for them getting a lawyer to start a legal process. Let's get it into the public domain and crucify the inaction by a, the legal system and b, our footballing authorities for not shutting their offensive behaviour down.
    Donald Findlay q.c

Left by mutual consent!
    The Club 2012 oops sorry 1872 statement is really pathetic and I assume its to distract the huns away from what is going to be another very disappointing season for them. We had a cracking win yesterday and look like we're going to go on and have a cracking season.

@hibs.net private member
    Ridiculous statement but we are capable of doing our talking on the pitch now and Lennon should be professional and ignore it at the time and report it later.

How will he be able to criticise players if they get sent of for similar behaviour. He is doing a great job from the sidelines hopefully he can do the same from the stand as that is where he will be after this latest incident. If that hurts the club then he needs told that it is not acceptable. I have no issue with celebrating but the GIRUY gesture is just stupid.

@hibs.net private member ...WentToMowAnSPL's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: satvis1
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH View Post
    You can actually feel them hating us more and more by the minute. It's great!
    Any idea what the 1872 refers to ?? :)

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    "At the end of the day, we all aspire to bigger things in our lives but one thing I can truly say from my heart is if I never kick a ball for one of these bigger clubs I would be delighted to stay with Hibs for the rest of my career. That's how highly I regard this club." Ivan Sproule

@hibs.net private member lapsedhibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WWFTWTG View Post
    Your club's deed mate, beat it
    Quote Originally Posted by SRH View Post
    What?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evcNUAMNavA

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    If Hibs were to release a statement, it should be along the lines of...

"Seriously? Hahaha“

1872 the minority that wisnae signing about popes etc

They are a wee shareholder group. A pathetic narrow minded bunch of classless idiots.

The club should not dignify it with any response.

You just need to spend a few minutes on social media and you can see a combination of little reference and total ridicule. Even some Sevco fans are distancing themselves.

https://youtu.be/P-0hIJOqlnE

When art imitates life...

@hibs.net private member hibee_girl's Avatar
    I don't take much notice of Rangers etc, I take it this is a fans group and not something official from the club?

Quote Originally Posted by Borderhibbie76 View Post
    Why do you keep stating you expect our manager to be charged?? Why
    should he be when no action will be tsken against them forctheir vile sectarian chants aimed at him??

Laugherty made a finger salute at Celtic fans last week and I dont recall him being charged by SPFL??
    I don't "keep" stating anything, I'm pretty sure this is the first comment I've made on this.

These types of incidents normally start with fans shouting something offensive before the player/manager reacts. That's never saved the player/manager from being charged in the past.

I'm quite sure Lennon was subjected to some pretty vile abuse yesterday and whilst it certainly explains his behaviour, I don't believe it will be enough to save him from being charged with misconduct.

The suggestion that the police should be getting involved is just nonsense and if someone does report it to the police, they should be the ones charged with wasting police time.

@hibs.net private member green day's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Continually beating them on the pitch is as big a statement as we can make I don't want Leeann lowering herself to even making comment on such rubbish
    Correct.

All sensible commentators and fans of all other teams are laughing at their ever more ludicrous statements.

Ignoring them will make them self combust...........I hope

Quote Originally Posted by hibee_girl View Post
    I don't take much notice of Rangers etc, I take it this is a fans group and not something official from the club?
    Correct.

I've no doubt it's been published with the club's blessing though.