hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    The author of that diatribe is clearly a student of the teachings of Joseph Goebbels.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Brilliant 😀 Spitting the dummy big time. They really are living an alternative reality from the rest of us.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    ... And the world holds its breath. Muppets!

The great thing about regularly skelping the huns these days is that we get days of additional laughter when the inevitable statements and petitions start. They have the cheek to call Celtic professional victims and conspiracy theorists as well.

It never ceases to amaze me that some football fans think they can shout all manner of abuse at someone for 90+ minutes (and in Neil Lennons case it has gone way beyond that) but as soon as they get a bit back they start greeting like 3 year old children.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Just copy and paste the link into the address bar and it will open.
    Anyway, here is the content:

Club 1872 would like to commend the restraint of the Rangers support following a clear attempt by Hibernian manager, Neil Lennon, to incite trouble at yesterday’s game at Ibrox.
    Rangers and Club 1872 are always keen to remind our supporters of their duty to act as ambassadors for our club but that duty is not one that applies only to Rangers supporters.
    Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday – where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout – were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way. It is inexplicable that the fourth official chose to take no action against him at the time but, against the backdrop of possibly the worst refereeing performance ever seen at Ibrox, perhaps we should not be surprised.
    Mr Lennon has been extensively quoted in the media as saying that he “didn’t make a gesture”. If that quote is accurate then he is not only irresponsible but a liar.
    Had a Rangers supporter reacted to Mr Lennon’s actions yesterday then we would no doubt have been treated to further dramatic headlines about the persecution he has to suffer. Instead we have seen several media commentators make jokes about Lennon’s conduct. It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so.
    Police Scotland categorised this match as high risk due to the behaviour of Hibernian supporters at the Scottish Cup Final in 2016 when Rangers players were attacked on the pitch. Neil Lennon knew that and he knew he had a responsibility to act in an appropriate manner. He shirked that responsibility and reverted to type.
    We hope that Police Scotland will speak directly to Mr Lennon over the coming days and at the very least give him a warning over his future conduct at Ibrox. We also expect the SPFL to take action against Mr Lennon over his failed attempt to incite trouble.

Issued by Supporters Voice Limited, a Club 1872 company.
    I actually blame our authorities and their lack of action regarding bigotry for this type of statement. They've let the Rangers fans get away with it for that long that they don't even realise that what they're doing any more. Do they even know they're breaking the law?

Our game must be a laughing stock around the world.

Blog Entries
    What I find incredible is that, when they issue blinkered statements like this, none of the so-called sensible element of their support (if it exists ) ever refute the deluded and twisted claims. They are tarred by the same brush, to a man.

New club old song book. Grow a pair you morons

Called it (sort of).

Quote Originally Posted by Beefster View Post
    When does Rangers / Dave King release the statement moaning about something or other to take attention off the result?

Left by mutual consent!

Wee email sent to them.

It is with regret I feel the need to respond to the factually incorrect Neil Lennon statement. No Rangers players were attacked on the Hampden pitch. No evidence exists dispite the multitude of tv cameras and hand held devices present at the game. I understand that it must hurt losing to Hibs yet again but releasing factually incorrect, bitter statements portrays your club in a very embarrassing light and could be considered as slander. Maybe you should concentrate on releasing a statement condemning the vile sectarian language directed at the Hibernian manager and not take offence at a jesuture made in retaliation.

Yours sincerely.

Supporter of a decent club

the so-called sensible element of their support (if it exists )
    I've never seen the yeti either.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    You can tell it's still the school holiday's

First Team Breakthrough H113EE5's Avatar
    Absolutely no sympathy for the Huns but I do wish our manager had a little more class. No need to react to these clowns, just takes a little away from the glory of the victory when the WoS press, the BBC and we are discussing his childish antics!

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    The great thing about regularly skelping the huns these days is that we get days of additional laughter when the inevitable statements and petitions start. They have the cheek to call Celtic professional victims and conspiracy theorists as well.

It never ceases to amaze me that some football fans think they can shout all manner of abuse at someone for 90+ minutes (and in Neil Lennons case it has gone way beyond that) but as soon as they get a bit back they start greeting like 3 year old children.

Absolutely this ....... Every time we spank them they provide a cherry on top with their never ending whinging, made all the more entertaining by the sheer bigoted delusion of it all ...... In all those years I spent watching them come to ER and beating us with teams we could only dream of putting on the park I never thought a time would come where I would look forward so much to playing them, not only because we always have a chance of giving them a doing, but because it so clearly enrages them when we do

Left by mutual consent! Iggy Pope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    Wee email sent to them.

It is with regret I feel the need to respond to the factually incorrect Neil Lennon statement. No Rangers players were attacked on the Hampden pitch. No evidence exists dispite the multitude of tv cameras and hand held devices present at the game. I understand that it must hurt losing to Hibs yet again but releasing factually incorrect, bitter statements portrays your club in a very embarrassing light and could be considered as slander. Maybe you should concentrate on releasing a statement condemning the vile sectarian language directed at the Hibernian manager and not take offence at a jesuture made in retaliation.

Yours sincerely.

Supporter of a decent club
    Tell me you never bothered with this.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by H113EE5 View Post
    just takes a little away from the glory of the victory
    Nah.

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    They are a funny bunch. We've absolutely broken them.

@hibs.net private member Stevie Reid's Avatar
    Amazing. Accusing a man who's been sent bullets and viable mail bombs in the post, and attacked in the dug out by a rival supporter, of playing the victim, whilst making various baseless claims of being victimised themselves.

What a pathetic bunch of ****s. Silly, silly bigoted ****s.

That statement is absolutely mental. I genuinely hope whoever wrote that gets help and recovers fully.

What I find incredible is that, when they issue blinkered statements like this, none of the so-called sensible element of their support (if it exists ) ever refute the deluded and twisted claims. They are tarred by the same brush, to a man.
    I've said this for years.

Rangers fans want you to believe it's a 'minority'. If that is the case the fact the 'majority' have remained silent and refused to condemn or self police that element is almost as shameful as the behaviour of the 'minority'.

The explanation is probably quite simple but until the media, Rangers as a club and their fans acknowledge the minority myth it will never be tackled.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by WWFTWTG View Post
    They like to dish it out, but hell they cant take it
    Anything to detract from the inadequacies of their own team's performance, manager's incompetence and inability of ra peepul to get to the Hibs players

The Huns don't like it um em !

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie Reid View Post
    Amazing. Accusing a man who's been sent bullets and viable mail bombs in the post, and attacked in the dug out by a rival supporter, of playing the victim, whilst making various baseless claims of being victimised themselves.

What a pathetic bunch of ****s. Silly, silly bigoted ****s.
    ^This

Quote Originally Posted by Cabbage East View Post
    That statement is absolutely mental. I genuinely hope whoever wrote that gets help and recovers fully.
    ^and this

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Embarrassing. Rangers acting as some sort of self righteous moral guardians... Give us a break.

Quote Originally Posted by H113EE5 View Post
    Absolutely no sympathy for the Huns but I do wish our manager had a little more class. No need to react to these clowns, just takes a little away from the glory of the victory when the WoS press, the BBC and we are discussing his childish antics!
    Nah it dusnae, it really really dusnae ...... Their seethe at getting their bigoted ***** stuffed back down their throats makes our victory all the sweeter

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    Best part about skelping the huns are their tear drenched statements and thankfully they have produced again.

http://club1872.co.uk/news/club-1872...n-neil-lennon/

They really are a bunch of sad losers.

I assume I was only imagining their fans on the pitch after their goal yesterday(Which I would certainly expect a review into the safety side of this).....and after the Scottish Cup final too.

A bunch of deluded fools.

Fixed the link. Apologies.

Full text:

Club 1872 would like to commend the restraint of the Rangers support following a clear attempt by Hibernian manager, Neil Lennon, to incite trouble at yesterday’s game at Ibrox.
    Rangers and Club 1872 are always keen to remind our supporters of their duty to act as ambassadors for our club but that duty is not one that applies only to Rangers supporters.
    Mr Lennon has previous for abusing and goading both Rangers staff and supporters. He seems completely unable to control himself at Ibrox. We can only speculate as to why. His actions in the dugout yesterday – where he made various inflammatory gestures to the supporters sitting directly behind the Hibernian dugout – were not becoming of any football manager, never mind one who likes to play the victim when things do not go his way. It is inexplicable that the fourth official chose to take no action against him at the time but, against the backdrop of possibly the worst refereeing performance ever seen at Ibrox, perhaps we should not be surprised.
    Mr Lennon has been extensively quoted in the media as saying that he “didn’t make a gesture”. If that quote is accurate then he is not only irresponsible but a liar.
    Had a Rangers supporter reacted to Mr Lennon’s actions yesterday then we would no doubt have been treated to further dramatic headlines about the persecution he has to suffer. Instead we have seen several media commentators make jokes about Lennon’s conduct. It is only because of the good sense of our supporters that they are in a position to do so.
    Police Scotland categorised this match as high risk due to the behaviour of Hibernian supporters at the Scottish Cup Final in 2016 when Rangers players were attacked on the pitch. Neil Lennon knew that and he knew he had a responsibility to act in an appropriate manner. He shirked that responsibility and reverted to type.
    We hope that Police Scotland will speak directly to Mr Lennon over the coming days and at the very least give him a warning over his future conduct at Ibrox. We also expect the SPFL to take action against Mr Lennon over his failed attempt to incite trouble.
    Oh ma sides the huns cannot handle the hibees! Statements galore!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

The really are trully unbelievable. I do think hibs should make a statement calling them to task over the continued false allegations. Maybe also point out the referred is a Femian chants sung very loudly by the minority at the sending off

Best part about skelping the huns are their tear drenched statements and thankfully they have produced again.

http://club1872.co.uk/news/club-1872...n-neil-lennon/
    What absolute claptrap, when are those fuds going to get a grip? they have tainted Scottish football for decades and hiding behind a statement like that is laughable, your teams ***** so get over it.

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I actually blame our authorities and their lack of action regarding bigotry for this type of statement. They've let the Rangers fans get away with it for that long that they don't even realise that what they're doing any more. Do they even know they're breaking the law?

Our game must be a laughing stock around the world.
    It's The Rangers that are an utter embarrassment of a football club and a laughing stock to everyone outside their ludicrously parochial world that they live in.

The authors of their statements clearly think it's still 1872 and not 2017 it's like a continual episode of Quantum Leap

We really need to start hitting back at stuff like this, the board need a statement of intent against these liars and cheats.