hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Future17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think it's untrue to say we lost money, albeit we didn't make as much as we could have.

We did though as half the South was held back for Hibs fans and ultimately wasn't needed. Of course demand this time round could and should be higher. Reducing their allocation poses another issue for us, mainly them getting tickets in our end including hospitality. There was fights the last time they were in there.

2. Log in to remove the advert

I am pretty confident the club will cut their allocation as the demand seems to be there at the moment and will only increase if we are sitting 2nd or 3rd around the time of the game.

Lets say we have just shy of 13,000 season ticket holders which would mean around 6k tickets for walk up fans. That is 100% achievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermit Crab View Post
    We did though as half the South was held back for Hibs fans and ultimately wasn't needed. Of course demand this time round could and should be higher. Reducing their allocation poses another issue for us, mainly them getting tickets in our end including hospitality. There was fights the last time they were in there.
    That doesn't mean we lost money though. Even with increased stewarding, the larger ticket price probably makes the break even figure around 10,000 for such a game.

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    They would have to be on our database to buy a ticket in our stands. Sure they may have Hibs friends who might get them the odd ticket but surely we arent talking significant numbers. I think thats undue concern myself and a situation that should be manageable. Cut their allocation to half the South for me.

Left by mutual consent!
    Give them one section in the bottom right of the south stand.

A free glass bottle full of pish for every Hibs fan who purchases a ticket in that stand should see it sell out rapidly.

@hibs.net private member Sean1875's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post
    They would have to be on our database to buy a ticket in our stands. Sure they may have Hibs friends who might get them the odd ticket but surely we arent talking significant numbers. I think thats undue concern myself and a situation that should be manageable. Cut their allocation to half the South for me.
    Agreed - the large amounts of them who infiltrated our end last time was mostly down to the fact that they could win the league that game. I very much doubt we'd get the same volume of them taking that risk for a midweek night game in December - especially now that we pish all over them

@hibs.net private member Hermit Crab's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancs Harp View Post

I agree, however is there anything to stop them registering on e tickets and buying say a child ticket for a random cat B match then then they are on the database for when we play them?

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    At no point are the rangers fans sitting directly above us. You are not allowed to have that in stadiums now. Some SPFL rule.
    There were Rangers fans sitting directly above Hibs fans on saturday

Can we start a petition to have Sevco's allocation cut to 900

Quote Originally Posted by bod View Post
    the polis wont keep the away fans behind after the game so with both sets of fans leaving the one end at the same time without segregation will be a no no.
    as good as giving them reduced tickets & us the other half of the away end sounds it will never happen

We managed when east was being built south stand can leave via the east when gates are open and this is exactly what should happen

Quote Originally Posted by My_Wife_Camille View Post
    There were Rangers fans sitting directly above Hibs fans on saturday
    Yep at both corners of the away support there is a small overlap from the top tier

Time to cut their allocation on a point of principle now. This 2% we get and 20% they get needs addressed and we can't let their inevitable whinging effect things.

If it's costing us money then we can get creative to make some of it back. Anyway, we are a football team first and foremost and cash isn't everything.

**** them.

I agree let's start the ball rolling give them as little allocation as possible even if we don't sell out ours like vast majority of hibbys I speak to agree with me make them feel intimidated for a change !!!!

Coaching Staff
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Myjo5984 Wii Code: 3916 0145 9394 9493
    Quote Originally Posted by makaveli1875 View Post
    Can we start a petition to have Sevco's allocation cut to 900
    I'd rather give them 2323

Quote Originally Posted by MyJo View Post
    I'd rather give them 2323

Or 90+2 child tickets

I'm really worried about this. Sevco seem to be narrowing the gap. We used to regularly pump them by 2 or 3 goal margins now we seem to be scraping by them 3-2 all the time. Could you imagine the Champions league celebration scenes if they got a draw with us?

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    Just ban them completely and don't take up any tickets for Ibrox in future.

When Lennon gets a lengthy apology from Club 1872 we'll maybe consider allowing them back.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    Just ban them completely and don't take up any tickets for Ibrox in future.

When Lennon gets a lengthy apology from Club 1872 we'll maybe consider allowing them back.
    I'm starting to think this way too.

We've had indirect statements from board members asking for action, we've also had sectarian abuse, police complaints over nothing and death threats. Oh, and a pitch invasion after they scored.

The truth is that I don't want any of the filth near our stadium but we've grounds to ban them on safety reasons alone. It's only a matter of time before one of them does what that fat Drylaw hearts ******* did.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    The fans reps really really need to let the board know how strongly the support feel on this matter.

2% of ER to the Huns is a must.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Quote Originally Posted by Libby Hibby View Post
    Split the South in 2, no way they should get the whole end.
    Can it be split vertically so they can have the same experience that they give to visiting support at the dantedome.

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    I get that, and fully understand why. I just can't see it being a rule when it clearly happens at Ibrox, whether it is 10 fans or 500 fans, it shouldn't happen. Your point was also "At no point are the rangers fans sitting directly above us." This clearly was the case.
    Like this from Saturday
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    I'm really worried about this. Sevco seem to be narrowing the gap. We used to regularly pump them by 2 or 3 goal margins now we seem to be scraping by them 3-2 all the time. Could you imagine the Champions league celebration scenes if they got a draw with us?
    That's a Diet Hun thing is it not?

@hibs.net private member Lancs Harp's Avatar
    and thats why we should have filled the corners of ER so we could have squashed 900 rangers fans in one of them.

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    Would be good for the fans representatives on the board to raise this at next meeting. Seems pretty unanimous from our supporters. Lets cut their tickets from now on please Hibs 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Clash View Post
    ... be great to seeing 19,000 Neil Lennons giving them the GIRFUY arm pump !!

Attachment 19164

Anyone Thinking SONGS for that game.. ??? something with Ram yer 1872 !!

Must be other Songs to Highlight all these Police investigations.. your trying to bankrupt the polis, bankrupt the Polis.. get ma coat

Quote Originally Posted by mca View Post
    Anyone Thinking SONGS for that game.. ??? something with Ram yer 1872 !!

Must be other Songs to Highlight all these Police investigations.. your trying to bankrupt the polis, bankrupt the Polis.. get ma coat
    Older fans will remember the TV show "Z Cars", a drama about the police in Liverpool.
    The theme tune is played at Everton games.

Back in the day,when the polis used to come into The Cave to huckle someone, all the fans would whistle the Z Cars tune.

Happy Days !!

Testimonial Due one day maybe...'s Avatar
    How funny would it be for every Hibs fan to where a Lenny mask just before kick off.. one of those cheap cardboard type things with an elastic attachment .. pictures in the papers would be hilarious.
    Huns going mental 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Mick O'Rourke View Post
    Older fans will remember the TV show "Z Cars", a drama about the police in Liverpool.
    The theme tune is played at Everton games.

Back in the day,when the polis used to come into The Cave to huckle someone, all the fans would whistle the Z Cars tune.

Happy Days !!
    That's very catchy. What do us younger generation do, hum The Bill theme tune?

Quote Originally Posted by frazeHFC View Post
    That's very catchy. What do us younger generation do, hum The Bill theme tune?
    If ye want.
    Hum The Billy tune ? maybe not!
    However, the ram yer 1902 song is to the tune (well similar) of a sixties hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    It doesn't matter if we lose some £, they rodents shouldn't be welcome in numbers at Easter road. From that wee laddie spat on from a hun bus to the final, to yesterday with all the previous they should always get as little as possible.

We look like struggling the week up to it then free tickets to Hibs charity.

Its all about the money !!