hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    The "quintessential brittish club" just got a spanking yet again by The Famous Edinburgh Hibees. Our little bitches. We have bigger fish to fry in Aberdeen and Celtic.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by vince1973 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Tbh the huns want every Hibbie that was in the national stadium on 21/5/16 to be jailed, seems as time goes on convictions are coming harder to come by
    I never went on the pitch but rumour has it I assaulted every The Rangers player and had help From another 22,000.

They really are just Neanderthal in reds with draconian religious undertones that don't even go to church.

GGTTH

First Team Regular Topographic Hibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by truehibernian View Post
    Deserves a counter petition along the lines of 'Can we have more referees like John Beaton'

......mind that is an awful idea in reality
    ...or "Can we stop allowing The Rangers supporters to make a petition every time they lose to Hibs!!"

Not counting as such, but that's two petitions they've created since 21/5 that I know of........

He's probably looking at a ban and a fine for the arm gesture, and they might throw in a retrospective ban on Stokes for his part in the two flashpoints. That would be my prediction to ease the seething orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Clash View Post
    So... they think it's ok to abuse Neil Lennon, post messages calling for hibs fans to be attacked then start crying to the police because of a goal celebration??? Unreal ... if that was Hibs fans acting like that I'd be embarrased.
    Not to mention the throwing of missiles into the away car park, damaging vehicles. Knuckle draggers of the Neanderthal orange order!!

The New Huns are Snowflakes.

Quote Originally Posted by onion View Post
    the new huns are snowflakes.
    warriors!!👏😂

You couldn't make up what has been written. Pretty petty if I don't get my way I'll complain. Shows the mentality of them. Childish IMHO!
    Last edited by Aldo; 13-08-2017 at 09:20 AM.

Bitter bitter losers. They dished out dogs abuse to him all game, they've been on social media before the game hoping he gets attacked etc but are outraged when he puts his hands behind his ears to them. Jesus

They don't do irony at all and constantly see themselves as victims, pathetic and embarrassing doesn't even cover it anymore. I await another Rangers supporters statement saying how shocked and upset they are . . . .

If the Spl pull him up, then we should fight it to the end. We are hibernian fc, and we have a great manager.

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Lennie seems to have given them more than the cupped ears one.

http://willievass.photoshelter.com/g...0003dgdcivxA28

Yea, but if you look a few pics further back you can see it is all good natured crowd interaction.

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Public ear cupping is the scourge of modern day society .... in my day you cupped your ears behind closed doors in the privacy of your own home

Just because he was called a spoon burning junkie fenian bassa and the supporters of his club were threatened with acts of violence is no excuse for ear cupping ..... what a disgrace to our club

Agreed. I for one am totally shocked to my core and I hope Leeann and the board take the morally correct action and get rid of him. Ear cupping is shameful and I don't want such heinous acts associated with my club. Neil Lennon hang your head in complete shame, ear cupping has no place in civilised society let alone a football game I mean whatever next?! Tounge out? or ?! we need to nip this quite disgusting behaviour in the bud now!

I see some of them have started a petition to get game replayed. Sad, sad tinpot club.

First Team Breakthrough
    "Constable, that ginger bead rattling Fenian taig papish ****** is upsetting me by putting his hands to his ears"

You couldn't make it up !

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Why is it all about religion with that lot, it's a football game
    The vast majority of these morons that come out with all that garbage don't know the first thing about religion. Any religion. They are extremely stupid, ignorant, and narrow minded people.

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crabis View Post
    Yea, but if you look a few pics further back you can see it is all good natured crowd interaction.
    Some interesting photos there. The vast majority of their fan base seem to be ageing stone faced men, bit like an orange walk but without the bowler hats.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Elephant Stone
    Left by mutual consent!
    They are so angry it's unreal. Someone started a thread on rangers media because Kenny Miller called Stokes 'Stokesy'.

He's a putrid Scottish Football Luvvie.
    Can't wait until the orange faced, whinging ****er is out of a blue shirt.
    "Stokesy"
    And before anyone comments that it doesn't matter. They despise us and our response is to be as matey as we can.
    Being part of the Scottish football scene means more to him than properly representing the club that pays his wages.
    He also has no first touch, no composure and his only asset (his legs) have gone.

He's a **** who should never have been allowed back.

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Agreed. I for one am totally shocked to my core and I hope Leeann and the board take the morally correct action and get rid of him. Ear cupping is shameful and I don't want such heinous acts associated with my club. Neil Lennon hang your head in complete shame, ear cupping has no place in civilised society let alone a football game I mean whatever next?! Tounge out? or ?! we need to nip this quite disgusting behaviour in the bud now!

Let's face it, what it comes down to is they got cupped by the Hibees again and they can't handle it.

Mugs.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by Elephant Stone View Post
    They are so angry it's unreal. Someone started a thread on rangers media because Kenny Miller called Stokes 'Stokesy'.

He's a putrid Scottish Football Luvvie.
    Can't wait until the orange faced, whinging ****er is out of a blue shirt.
    "Stokesy"
    And before anyone comments that it doesn't matter. They despise us and our response is to be as matey as we can.
    Being part of the Scottish football scene means more to him than properly representing the club that pays his wages.
    He also has no first touch, no composure and his only asset (his legs) have gone.

He's a **** who should never have been allowed back.

Anything to do with the fact Miller had the decency to come into our dressing room after the Cup Final?

Would it really be a surprise if the SPFL and co investigated this??

Pedro and co are trying every schoolboy tactic to try and make out NL is public enemy no 1.

Moaning about 2 in the technical area, about this about that.

Bloody grasses the lot of them.

When things don't go according to plan the rattles get chucked out the pram!

Absolutely pathetic trying to make Lenny and the Ref an excuse for your teams woeful performance.

Quote Originally Posted by emerald green View Post
    The vast majority of these morons that come out with all that garbage don't know the first thing about religion. Any religion. They are extremely stupid, ignorant, and narrow minded people.
    Plus the fact that about half their "team" will be practising Catholics makes it all the more ridiculous, I wonder if those players are aware of this?

Utter morons full stop.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crabis View Post
    In regards to the Ryan Jacks image of him sitting in the directors box... Is this actually allowed after being sent off?

@hibs.net private member Hibernia&Alba's Avatar
    Yep, cupping your ears after a goal is clear intent to start a riot. They're actually saying this on Follow Follow and Rangers Media. I remember they used to say the same thing when Boruc blessed himself at Ibrox. Their bigotry towards Lennon knows no bounds; horrible people.
    HIBERNIAN FC - ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY SINCE 1875

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    They expect to be allowed to dish out vile sectarian abuse to Lennon but can't take it when he cups his ears and gives them a wee gesture after we score. They really are a ridiculous fan base.

Nobody likes losing, but IMO the Ibrox club are the biggest sore losers in world football.

Whenever they lose, it's excuse after excuse. Rarely will you ever hear any of them (players, managers/coaches, and especially their supporters) EVER congratulate the team which beats them. They have this arrogance that they have a right to win all the time, especially at Greyskull.

That's one of the reasons why the Ibrox club is despised by so many supporters of other clubs throughout Scotland, and beyond, and why it's so brilliant when they are beaten.

It was a severe cupping, if it wasn't for the restraint and tolerance of the the rangers fans people could have been injured or worse.

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by EastCalderHibby View Post
    they even called him a bigot well they would know one
    The Lurgan Bigot to be precise..

Rangers are just a *****y wee provincial club who have won nothing of note in their 5 year history and can only dream of one day having a manager of Neil Lennon's calibre. We own them, they are our bitches now. Roll on the 13th December.