hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Liam Henderson

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by darwenhibby View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Rumours starting down here he is going on loan to Blackburn
    Good signing for them and he will develop under Tony Mowbray
    Thought he didn't want to go out on loan?

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by darwenhibby View Post
    Rumours starting down here he is going on loan to Blackburn
    Good signing for them and he will develop under Tony Mowbray
    That would be great news for us also

I don't see us buying him right now but January or next season would IMO give us a better chance

@hibs.net private member greenlex's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneone73 View Post
    He doesn't but if no one is prepared to give Celtic their asking price he might have to. He just wants to play football.

Quote Originally Posted by BSEJVT View Post
    That would be great news for us also

I don't see us buying him right now but January or next season would IMO give us a better chance
    I like the sound of that, pre-contract in Jan. Back to the Hibees from Celtic via Blackburn, the Stokesy route.

Quote Originally Posted by happiehibbie View Post
    spoke to a Celtic Director the other day about Hendo, seemingly he does not want a loan deal he wants out he is seemingly on around 6 to 8 K Celtic on the other hand dont really want to sell him ATM.

lets see what happens
    There is NO - NONE, ZERO - chance LH is on £6-8k a week .. that is the most ridiculous thing I have read on here ever. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by IWasThere2016 View Post
    There is NO - NONE, ZERO - chance LH is on £6-8k a week .. that is the most ridiculous thing I have read on here ever. Sorry.
    give it 5 mins...

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    I remember having this debate with you before on here and you being adamant he would be on less than a grand I'm sure was the figure you quoted. Do you still believe this to be the case? Because I think he'll be closer to £6k than £1k.

May not be on that but is on a decent wage which is too rich for all Bar the bigot Bros. I'm sure sjm will leave next summer so we need to look at replacing him now. Henderson on loan from January then development fee in summer.

@hibs.net private member jacomo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oneone73 View Post

But if no one is willing to pay Celtc's asking price...

LH might have his preferred option but it's all a negotiation at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by calumhibee1 View Post
    I remember having this debate with you before on here and you being adamant he would be on less than a grand I'm sure was the figure you quoted. Do you still believe this to be the case? Because I think he'll be closer to £6k than £1k.
    When he was on loan at us a Henderson was on a ridiculously low wage at Celtic, it was common knowledge within the squad. That came from a first team player at Hibs.

No idea if he is on a different wage now.

Armstrong doesn't earn that .. so trust me LH doesn't - nowhere near

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    When he was on loan at us a Henderson was on a ridiculously low wage at Celtic, it was common knowledge within the squad. That came from a first team player at Hibs.

No idea if he is on a different wage now.
    This

C'mon Lennon, there are 8 days left to surprise us with a cheeky wee signing. Work your magic like you did with the Stokes deal, pursuade Celtic to let Hendo come home.

Thought hendo had retired been that long since we seen him kick a ball

We could have done with his enthusiasm last week.

Celtic still see Liam as part of there future however they are willing to loan him out but the player himself wants a more permanent deal he is on between 5 k and 8 k which will be the main stumbling block.

@hibs.net private member CropleyWasGod's Avatar
    Celtic still see Liam as part of there future however they are willing to loan him out but the player himself wants a more permanent deal he is on between 5 k and 8 k which will be the main stumbling block.
    Really?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Heisenberg's Avatar
    Hendo won't be on that much cash. No chance.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Did he sign a new deal when he returned from loan?

I thought the Development fee would have been the big stumbling block

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee_easty
    No chance he's on £5k a week.

Armstrong doesn't earn that .. so trust me LH doesn't - nowhere near

This
    Armstrong was on £10k p/w with them until he signed that new deal last week, given Rodgers really rates him and was determined to keep him he'll be on a big rise since now too more than likely.

As for Henderson, Celtic have wage tiers, remember reading about this about 18 months ago, guys breaking into the first team are on between £1-2k and theit next contract (unless their rise is spectacular) would take them into the £6-8k bracket - Henderson I'm pretty certain signed a new deal with them the day he signed on loan for us, he was highly rated by the club at the time and had just camr back from a stint in Norway with Rosenborg too, there is no way, zero chance he is on less than £6k - wishful thinking to believe otherwise

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutmegged View Post
    Armstrong was on £10k p/w with them until he signed that new deal last week, given Rodgers really rates him and was determined to keep him he'll be on a big rise since now too more than likely.

As for Henderson, Celtic have wage tiers, remember reading about this about 18 months ago, guys breaking into the first team are on between £1-2k and theit next contract (unless their rise is spectacular) would take them into the £6-8k bracket - Henderson I'm pretty certain signed a new deal with them the day he signed on loan for us, he was highly rated by the club at the time and had just camr back from a stint in Norway with Rosenborg too, there is no way, zero chance he is on less than £6k - wishful thinking to believe otherwise
    I'd doubt he'll be on as much as that, however there's a few folk on here who claim to be ITK and say he's on £1k which is quite simply not true. A Celtic player signing a four year contract after winning the league at Rosenberg and some folk think he'll be on less than most/possibly all first team players at Hibs...

I'd doubt he'll be on as much as that, however there's a few folk on here who claim to be ITK and say he's on £1k which is quite simply not true. A Celtic player signing a four year contract after winning the league at Rosenberg and some folk think he'll be on less than most/possibly all first team players at Hibs...

He signed his new contract at 19 yrs old after playing 13 games for Rosenburg on loan, he made 36 sporadic appearances for Celtic prior to that and his season with us gave him his best season as a pro, he'll be on around £1-1.5K PW, the contract he signed would be as a youngster and not a full squad member.

A similar player to Henderson at Hibs would be Stanton or Handling and they'll be on around £700 pw.

Gamer IDs

I've nae idea what he's actually paid but I'd no be all that surprised if it was around £1k a week. It'll be closer to £1k than £8k, I'm confident of that.

I dinnae see why going away on loan and winning the league with Rosenberg would automatically get him a big contract? Did he get even more when he was on loan at Hibs and won the Scottish?

The info I put up is true but obviously the doubters will doubt

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    And the makers up, will make up.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

Gamer IDs

Where are you getting it from?

Who is it that knows what Liam Henderson is paid, but not well enough to give you an exact figure, but it's true it's between £5-8k a week? He might be on £5k a week, or he might be on more than 50% more than that, dunno the figure but it's in that ballpark.

Nah.

Prediction League Supremo - 05/06 MB62's Avatar
    And you know this how?

Neither a doubter or a believer on this, just interested to know how others seem to be pretty sure how much individual players earn, especially when there are a couple of people who seem so sure but give very different info?

Whether he is on £1k or £8k a week is really irrelevant, it will be down to how desperate the lad is to either play first team football and hopefully progress his career, or sit tight and just take his wages for the next three years and possibly fade away in to the background as another nobody in the game. (I am of course assuming he is not going to make the first team breakthrough with celtc on a regular basis, as it looks at present)

Don't care what Henderson earns, if he doesn't move now, he's not going to make it. Young players need games and he's not getting enough of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    Don't care what Henderson earns, if he doesn't move now, he's not going to make it. Young players need games and he's not getting enough of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah if he stays at Septic till Jan he will become the forgotten man...he needs out before the end of the summer window

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anybody who posts stuff like 'the doubters will doubt' or my personal favourite 'let the haters hate' should be banned from social media for two weeks and have their knuckles slapped with a ruler ..... its meaningless babble, no doubt imported from north America, from folk who cannae be arsed to make or defend an argument !!!

Nothing personal mate and its not a criticism of your other posts on this thread ..... but gonnae no dae that
    Last edited by NAE NOOKIE; 24-08-2017 at 12:23 PM.