Quote Originally Posted by DH1875 View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
OK just to clarify. I'm looking to get the bus from either Livingston train station into Livingston town centre/shopping centre. I'm not looking at getting the bus from Edinburgh into Livingston. From what I can gather the 801 stops outside Livingston North but its every hour into Livingston town centre so not ideal. Other buses require about a 10 minute walk from the train station which again isn't ideal given that I don't know the area and quite frankly, can't be arsed. I will just get a taxi back from the centre to the train station but surely it can't be as difficult to get into the shopping centre as makes out
Are you coming out from Glasgow? If so, the availability of the train line via West Calder might make your decision for you, as it turns into a replacement bus service in the evenings at the weekend?

If that weren't a factor, I'd suggested Livingston South regardless, as there's a pretty regular (every 15-20 minutes) bus that goes from South to the Bus Station (Centre). Not sure how much it is these days, as I tend to drive if I'm going to Livingston for anything.