hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    @hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    As soon as the batteries run out on his laptop, it's Endsville.
    Last edited by snooky; 27-07-2017 at 09:32 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    In The Greenhouse by The Gatekeeper with The Calor Gas Bottle.

Monday morning announcement if they fail to make the last 16 of the 56 year avoidance trophey.

Cathro is currently working on his press release to accompany the announcement. An English Language version will be made available to those that haven't been schooled in his unique language.

Ive had a peek at the first draft..

It is with great understanding of the situation that I accept the decisive decision of the decision deciders at the club of football that is so many peoples Real Madrid. Whilst I had understood that the situation was a progressive work in progress in which I would have time to progress the situation it was a by product of the lack of progress on the football grass that lead to the decisive deciders deciding this decision. If we had been given a greater amount of hours on a clock to achieve our aims and targets on a grass surface with goalposts I am certain that the schematics of our aims could have been fulfilled in a manner which would have given satisfaction to the decision makers and indeed, those who the decision makers answer to, namely thousands of peoples Real Madrid.
    I wish to thank those that gave me the opportunity to further my experience in progressing my experience in grass ball with goalposts and I am stronger now than I was before when those who mistook my strength sought to want my team not to get beat but to not win.
    Superb! Cathro's probably practising his delivery now!!

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Predict Cathro's departure date here along with the reason: by mutual consent / sacked / resigned / slavering explanation by Budge full of typos / other

I'm going for 26/10/17 and by mutual consent.
    Too soon. Feel for the guy as he seems decent and a talented coach. I don’t think there’s anything to suggest that this will have a happy ending for hearts. Pleasing.