hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Lightbulb Celtc = The Rangers

After the disgusting banner glorifying a Terrorist* at last night's game, added to their previous displays and songs, there is no doubt in my mind that fans of Celtc and The Rangers are one and the same...

Complete s-c-u-m!

* Please don't give me any crap about Freedom Fighters

EDIT: Link to Herald article
    Last edited by Keith_M; 20-07-2017 at 08:50 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member surreyhibbie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    After the disgsuting banner glorifying a Terrorist* at last night's game, added to their previous displays and songs, there is no doubt in my mind that fans of Celtc and The Rangers are one and the same...

Complete s-c-u-m!

but, but, it's just a minority...honest...

Alcohol IS the answer, but I forget the question...

Testimonial Due
    What was the banner?

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    After the disgsuting banner glorifying a Terrorist* at last night's game, added to their previous displays and songs, there is no doubt in my mind that fans of Celtc and The Rangers are one and the same...

Complete s-c-u-m!

Said this for years but the Celtic apologists will be along shortly no doubt.

Two crusty cheeks of the same *****-stained arse.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Not according to most on here.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthsideHarp_Bhoy View Post
    What was the banner?

I've added a link to my post.

Change things slightly but in keeping with the thread title, I notice that Celtic and Rangers are back to looking after each other at the SPFL and SFA.

Last year, Peter Lawwell put himself forward for the SPFL board and Stewart Robertson for the SFA, both got on. Now it is roles reversed, Robertson for the SPFL and Lawwell for the SFA. Their fans may not like it, they may have a go at each other but when it comes to money and the voting structure, they are the best of pals.

Complete s-c-u-m!

There's stuff like that all over certain areas in the north and no-one appears to bat an eyelid. Who gives a ****.

There are Hibs fans supporting it on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by underscore View Post
    There are Hibs fans supporting it on twitter.
    Embarassing.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

To be honest a banner with some pictures on it is hardly getting worth getting worked up over whether its displayed at Celtic Park or Ibrox.

After the disgusting banner glorifying a Terrorist* at last night's game, added to their previous displays and songs, there is no doubt in my mind that fans of Celtc and The Rangers are one and the same...

Complete s-c-u-m!

Totally agree. Hate both clubs and both sets of fans with a passion. Bigoted manky weegie ******s that they are.

Edit: re tards is now blocked?

2017 and we're still hearing pish like "Up the Ra" and Irish political bull**** from 2 clubs based in Scotland. ****ing embarrassing

Then once they're done with the religious and political nonsense of Ireland, they move on to point scoring over child abuse (yeah honestly they stoop that low) then celtic will jump on the band wagon of any far left movement which of course means the rangers must take the complete opposite stance.

The absolute dregs of our game. Believe me, i'd ****ing love it if they both disappeared from our game

We talk about the SFA being dinosaurs and living in the past. Our 2 biggest and most successful clubs are still talking about events from over 300 years ago in another ****ing country!!!

The bit that makes me sick the most is that both boards play on the sectarian card, and both sets of fans lap it up. Scotlands biggest shame.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
    2017 and we're still hearing pish like "Up the Ra" and Irish political bull**** from 2 clubs based in Scotland. ****ing embarrassing

Then once they're done with the religious and political nonsense of Ireland, they move on to point scoring over child abuse (yeah honestly they stoop that low) then celtic will jump on the band wagon of any far left movement which of course means the rangers must take the complete opposite stance.

The absolute dregs of our game. Believe me, i'd ****ing love it if they both disappeared from our game

We talk about the SFA being dinosaurs and living in the past. Our 2 biggest and most successful clubs are still talking about events from over 300 years ago in another ****ing country!!!
    They are not just the dregs of our game, they're the dregs of Scottish society.

Celtc = The Rangers

They should have put a 'strip the titles' banner up beside it. There is no way the press would have reported it then.

Not sure how anyone could be disgusted by it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar

Complete s-c-u-m!

Two cheeks same erse on the terraces, different causes same behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by DavieRoy View Post
    Change things slightly but in keeping with the thread title, I notice that Celtic and Rangers are back to looking after each other at the SPFL and SFA.

Last year, Peter Lawwell put himself forward for the SPFL board and Stewart Robertson for the SFA, both got on. Now it is roles reversed, Robertson for the SPFL and Lawwell for the SFA. Their fans may not like it, they may have a go at each other but when it comes to money and the voting structure, they are the best of pals.
    Two cheeks same erse behind the scenes.

They're both playing football in the wrong country but who else wants the baggage outside of the Emerald Isle?

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

If you want to be taken seriously when you object to Sevco's nonsense you could do a whole lot to strengthen your case if you didn't display stuff like that or hang those effigies from a year or so back.

It's not acceptable and shouldn't be condoned.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    They should have put a 'strip the titles' banner up beside it. There is no way the press would have reported it then.

Not sure how anyone could be disgusted by it though.

The original 'sign' in Ireland had 'snipers at work' and a picture of a paramilitary with a rifle. Some Celtc supporters simply haven't moved on since the Good Friday agreement sadly. The party tunes were being belted out as well I believe. No place in a football stadium.
    Last edited by Bishop Hibee; 20-07-2017 at 09:15 AM.

Ill advised, irrelevant and inappropriate.

I'd happily argue in favour of the Republican cause in Northern Ireland. It's not a 'discussion' for inside a football stadium though.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    To be honest a banner with some pictures on it is hardly getting worth getting worked up over whether its displayed at Celtic Park or Ibrox.
    Some spleen-venting on here is there not? I will go against the grain and say still 2 entities diametrically opposed to each other - especially politically. One group supporting the invaded and the other supporting the invaders. So yes, whether the OP likes it or not, freedom fighters for a great many.
    What upset me more was the way both colluded in stitching up the Scottish league to give them undemocratic veto rights. This helped them both grab more and more monies from every other club and their fans.
    Now, what's worse, old-time dafties , marching, singing songs and waving flags or someone chucking hefty batteries and Buckie bottles at players?

Testimonial Due
    I've added a link to my post.
    Cheers.

Yeah, thats not great - the rodgers ar work in the style of the old snipers at work might juat be obsvure enough to be passable, but the provo in the banner is unacceptable imo.

Their official magazine has used the same imagery before without anyone batting an eyelid?

@hibs.net private member Mantis Toboggan's Avatar
    I'm normally inclined to try and defend Celtc from accusations that they are the same as Rangers, but those banners are totally unacceptable and whoever took them in should be looking at a stadium ban.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post

Their official magazine has used the same imagery before without anyone batting an eyelid?

Aye, cause it wouldn't be like Celtic to pander to the dregs that follow them would it

I certainly don't agree that it should have anything to do with football. IMO sevco are a lot worse and I hate them a lot more as I completely disagree with the majority of their fans beliefs, supporting the orange walk and all that crap.

In Ireland however, there are many people who still look up to the IRA and regard them as heroes for fighting for freedom. Yes, they are terrorists, no doubt about it but they did also help with the freedom of Republic of Ireland.

A discussion however that really should be completely irrelevant with a game of football and I see no need for Celtic to be involved. A very small minority of hibs fans do sing songs about the IRA etc as I witnessed on the train back from the friendly against dunfermline. With songs about Rudi Skacel dying with a bullet from the IRA and ooh ah up the ra. Embarrassing.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by 18Hibee75 View Post
    I certainly don't agree that it should have anything to do with football. IMO sevco are a lot worse and I hate them a lot more as I completely disagree with the majority of their fans beliefs, supporting the orange walk and all that crap.

In Ireland however, there are many people who still look up to the IRA and regard them as heroes for fighting for freedom. Yes, they are terrorists, no doubt about it but they did also help with the freedom of Republic of Ireland.

A discussion however that really should be completely irrelevant with a game of football and I see no need for Celtic to be involved. A very small minority of hibs fans do sing songs about the IRA etc as I witnessed on the train back from the friendly against dunfermline. With songs about Rudi Skacel dying with a bullet from the IRA and ooh ah up the ra. Embarrassing.

i've never heard any hibs fan chant ooh ah up the ra... surely not?

RE the bit in bold, agree completely and something I've witnessed first hand on buses to semi/finals. Thankfully a quiet word in the ear seems to nip it in the bud but something I'd prefer we stopped altogether albeit it's only a minority

@hibs.net private member Mantis Toboggan's Avatar

That was the original IRA, which is not the same organisation that is being sung about/referenced in banners here.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Toboggan View Post
    That was the original IRA, which is not the same organisation that is being sung about/referenced in banners here.
    Fair enough.