Has anyone here ever looked into this in any great detail?

I am aware of the theory but never looked into it.

I was driving up and down to aviemore last week and seen a lot of graffiti 'flat earth, research it.'

Then yesterday i seen the same graffiti just outside bathgate. It did make me think wow, someone really does believe the earth is flat.

Im going to have a look at this as there must be some stories/evidence that people think this is true, and i like totry and find counter arguments for it.

But before i start id like to know/ask a question from proper staunch believers. Why would we be lied to?

They will no doubt answer with some bull**** anout control, etc but can they answer the unfeasibility of this to be true and for 6 billion people to not know. Not 1 person who knows the truth in all the years has ever revealed it? All the living people who would surely know i.e pilots are happy to go along with the lie......it would be at the point that every country would need to know and every person in employmebt who would know all agree to keep quiet? To me this is where any argument for a flat earth falls down.
North korea, a basket case of a government would happily go along with this lie to help nasa fake billions every year?

Im expecting some delusional reading on this subject. Ill report back my findings/when im converted haha