Quote Originally Posted by blackpoolhibs View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Tracey has been on here quite a lot, and other social media types. The other one promised he'd do more when up for election, but there's been nothing I have seen from him.

Very happy to be put right on this, but I doubt it.

Tracey seems to have been gagged, ( i obviously understand why) how would we know if the other one had been gagged if we never hear anything anyway?
Your "gagged" point feels right .....Iirc. Tracey had previously committed an update on this matter after a board meeting a couple of months ago. It never appeared. It is now clear from the recent statement that this matter was not concluded over one board meeting, it took successive meetings to agree a position..

The fans reps should have simply updated in the mean time...a truthful statement of "the matter was discussed, the board have not concluded their views yet and it will be further explored at the next meeting"...would have been an honest and clear way of providing an update. The fact that Tracey didn't come back in it , does suggest a request not to - as she has been pretty good at engaging on a range of topics ..

inconsistent communications approaches confuses us fans ...we don't expect to get all the answers if they are not there neither can we expect to agree with all of the views and decisions - but keep us updated in line with commitments- that's all I ask for