Quote Originally Posted by GreenNWhiteArmy View Post
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
I've read the various threads on the subject and it's an issue I'm not really prepared to divulge how I feel. People become very emotive on the issue and tbh, i'd rather comment about on the field stuff involving Hibernian FC. I have next to no knowledge on EBT's or the legalities around any of this nor have I been part of a board before.

Just wanted to highlight this was an excellent post by Marinello59
I generally have an opinion about everything, but in this case I'm a bit like GreenNWhiteArmy in that my knowledge on EBTs and surrounding legalities could be engraved on the back of a five cent piece and still leave room for my name and address!

Somewhat ironic that the support seems to be divided...about a board decision involving Rangers!

I've followed Hibs for over 50 years and unhappiness with board decisions has been commonplace throughout that period, but never stopped me from supporting the football club.

The board have NOT always heeded the supporters wishes.....indeed there is no obligation on them to do so, the majority shareholders rule, whether we like it or not.