hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Suzy that's £150 sent for the kids well done on your hard work time and deadication total respect GGTTH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Log in to remove the advert

Let's keep this going. Give kids the chance to have a great day out and start a love for mighty cabbage. GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by gorgiegreens View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please PM me bank details FS.
    My 79yr old father recently passed away & I asked mourners to donate for KFK.
    I am delighted that there generosity will allow for me to give you the funds for 3 season tickets

R.I.P Dad

GGTTH
    Apologies for the late reply and I'm sorry to hear the news about your dad.

Thank you very much for thinking of Kicks for Kids at this sad time and I'll PM you the bank details now

Edit: sorry but I can't PM from my phone for some reason. If you wouldn't mind emailing leithlinks@live.co.uk, I will send you the details that way. Thanks again.
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 28-07-2017 at 01:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cammy1969 View Post
    Suzy that's £150 sent for the kids well done on your hard work time and deadication total respect GGTTH

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Received, many thanks J

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    Suzy is on Holiday :-)

That's mine done too FS.
    Thanks J, will confirm receipt when I'm home

Suzy - just sent you a PM but said inbox full. Let me know when cleared and will resend.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by City of Green View Post
    Suzy - just sent you a PM but said inbox full. Let me know when cleared and will resend.

Thanks
    Sorted

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Absolutely

The thread title shows the number of tickets bought by .netters, as this was the way it was done when .net ran their own KfK fundraiser. I kept it up as I think it's nice for posters to see how many are bought by 'us' but in the body of the message I like to update everyone on the total number to show, yet again, just how generous our fans are
    Thanks for answering that. I imagined it would be something like that. Outstanding figures and schemes like this are genuine reasons why most of us have so much admiration for a club like Hibs.

Sorted
    Sent

Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    Thanks for answering that. I imagined it would be something like that. Outstanding figures and schemes like this are genuine reasons why most of us have so much admiration for a club like Hibs.

Sent

Donations have been received from the wonderful .netters for another 3 KfK tickets, taking us up to 148 in total

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 26?

Is the 26 tickets based only on responses to this thread, or does it include .netters who donate by DD every month?
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Is the 26 tickets based only on responses to this thread, or does it include .netters who donate by DD every month?
    You are quite correct in that, wrongly perhaps, the thread title 'only' shows the contributions made in response to this thread BUT the overall total reflects all of the tickets that will be purchased, including those made up by DD/standing orders set-up by our generous, loyal supporters

I hope that's OK and does not diminish the contributions made monthly but it can be quite tricky to separate them all out

You are quite correct in that, wrongly perhaps, the thread title 'only' shows the contributions made in response to this thread BUT the overall total reflects all of the tickets that will be purchased, including those made up by DD/standing orders set-up by our generous, loyal supporters

I hope that's OK and does not diminish the contributions made monthly but it can be quite tricky to separate them all out
    Just curious, and appreciate that there are practical issues in working out which DDs are .net, Bounce, both or neither.

The main thing is it's all for a good cause. Paying the DD is the easy bit, so thanks again for all your hard work on administering it.
    Mature, sensible signature required for responsible position. Good prospects for the right candidate. Apply within.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyrie View Post
    Just curious, and appreciate that there are practical issues in working out which DDs are .net, Bounce, both or neither.

The main thing is it's all for a good cause. Paying the DD is the easy bit, so thanks again for all your hard work on administering it.
    It's an absolute pleasure and I'm heading down to ER tomorrow to purchase the *first batch of tickets i.e., 93

*Having an issue with the bank when I try to access a large sum of cash but if I can sort it out tomorrow then it's be the whole 148
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 01-08-2017 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Arithmetic...

First Team Regular GORDONSMITH7's Avatar
    It's an absolute pleasure and I'm heading down to ER tomorrow to purchase the *first batch of tickets i.e., 93

*Having an issue with the bank when I try to access a large sum of cash but if I can sort it out tomorrow then it's be the whole 148
    Utter quality amigo. Shaun would be proud of the season tickets in his memory.

GGTTH

BIG G

Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    Utter quality amigo. Shaun would be proud of the season tickets in his memory.

GGTTH

BIG G
    Thanks Big G, that means a lot. The guys on the Bounce did Shaun proud with their collection and young people at the Multi Cultural Family Base and Street Soccer Scotland will benefit from their kindness

First Team Regular GORDONSMITH7's Avatar
    Thanks Big G, that means a lot. The guys on the Bounce did Shaun proud with their collection and young people at the Multi Cultural Family Base and Street Soccer Scotland will benefit from their kindness
    My amigos on the Bounce are making it an annual collection in Shauns memory to benefit these less better off bairns. I have to say that the generosity of punters on hibs .net, Bounce and individuals who do not frequent websites is really quite remarkable. Well done them but more importantly, well done you Susan.

GGTTH

BIG G

Testimonial Due
    Another couple of tickets donated this morning. Fingers crossed for an amazing season and a whole load of new young Hibbies.

Quote Originally Posted by GORDONSMITH7 View Post
    My amigos on the Bounce are making it an annual collection in Shauns memory to benefit these less better off bairns. I have to say that the generosity of punters on hibs .net, Bounce and individuals who do not frequent websites is really quite remarkable. Well done them but more importantly, well done you Susan.

GGTTH

BIG G
    It's an absolute pleasure Big G and what a gesture from the Bounce Hibs class indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by cocteautwin View Post
    Another couple of tickets donated this morning. Fingers crossed for an amazing season and a whole load of new young Hibbies.
    Received, many thanks That's 150 KfK STs that can now be purchased

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 28?

I received this lovely 'thank you' from Drylaw YPC recently and it shows the difference these tickets make to the lives of young fans

"I am emailing to thank you for the tickets received for all the Hibs matches throughout the season 2016/17.

The tickets were used for young people from the young people’s centres and young people being looked after at home. All of the young people involved have thoroughly enjoyed the matches.

Both staff and young people continue to be grateful for the opportunity and experience. The young people especially were keen to be involved and have gained much from supporting a local team.

We look forward to watching Hibs play in the Scottish Premiership season coming".

150 KfK STs were purchased today

Just sent a donation for another ticket to be bought - let me know you received it ok

Hope others keep supporting this allowing others to visit ER

👏👏👏👏👏

Where will the kids be sitting this year?

That is truly phenominal, S
    This is how it feels

Just sent a donation for another ticket to be bought - let me know you received it ok

Hope others keep supporting this allowing others to visit ER
    MR? If so, safely received thank you

Quote Originally Posted by 007 Mickey Weir View Post
    Where will the kids be sitting this year?
    The tickets will be in the East, top left as you look at it, as far as I know. I had to leave the staff in the TO to sort it out later as there was rather a large queue forming and being behind the person buying 150 STs wouldn't be much fun

£600 was donated today by our wonderful fans That's 158 KfK STs in total and 29 from generous .netters.

Admins, please can you update the thread title to 29 please?

Blog Entries
    Suzy, I tried to buy my usual ticket by bank transfer but it didn't work. Didn't recognise sort code. Could you please pm me with updated details, many thanks.