hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Suzy, I tried to buy my usual ticket by bank transfer but it didn't work. Didn't recognise sort code. Could you please pm me with updated details, many thanks.
    Suzy, I sorted it. Please confirm receipt when you get a chance. All the best & outstanding work as usual.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by brog View Post
    Suzy, I sorted it. Please confirm receipt when you get a chance. All the best & outstanding work as usual.
    Sorry B, been away for a few days so just saw your post. I will confirm receipt tomorrow and thanks again for your support

Due to more generous donations, another 4 KfK STs will now be purchased

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 33?

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Due to more generous donations, another 4 KfK STs will now be purchased

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 33?
    Brilliant. The feel good fact keeps going. Well done for arranging this and well done to all the Hibs fans for donating.

Because of our generous fans, another 19 KfK STs will be purchased today, taking us up to 169 in total

Admins: please can you amend the thread title to 34?

Sue from Hibs has just confirmed the allocations so far:

Street Soccer

The Venchie

Kids in the Street

Pilton Youth and Children’s Project

The Ripple Project

Family Solutions Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre

Citadel Youth Centre

West Pilton Neighbourhood Centre

Stepping Stones North Edinburgh

BIG Project

Multicultural Families Base

Drylaw Young People’s Centre

Canongate Youth Project

East Lothian Foster Carers

Lothian Villa Children’s Home

Dean and Cauvin Trust

Seaview Children’s Respite Centre

Recovery Kidz

Fort Community Centre

Gorgie Mills school

Street Soccer

The Venchie

Kids in the Street

The Ripple Project

Citadel Youth Centre

BIG Project

Canongate Youth Project

Dean and Cauvin Trust

Recovery Kidz

Fort Community Centre

Gorgie Mills school

Brilliant!!!

@hibs.net private member

Street Soccer

The Venchie

Kids in the Street

The Ripple Project

Citadel Youth Centre

BIG Project

Canongate Youth Project

Dean and Cauvin Trust

Recovery Kidz

Fort Community Centre

Gorgie Mills school

Good to see Gorgie getting in on the act.
    Keep the Gorgie Greens growing for another generation.

Thanks to the generous posters on the Bounce, another 4 KfK STs have been donated in memory of Shaun McKinley, Big G's son, and this takes us up to 173 in total

@hibs.net private member
    Apologies for the late reply and I'm sorry to hear the news about your dad.

Thank you very much for thinking of Kicks for Kids at this sad time and I'll PM you the bank details now

Edit: sorry but I can't PM from my phone for some reason. If you wouldn't mind emailing leithlinks@live.co.uk, I will send you the details that way. Thanks again.
    5 season tickets donated. I have been in & paid for them. Just waiting for you to collect them.
    Keep up the good work.

GGTTH

Quote Originally Posted by gorgiegreens View Post
    5 season tickets donated. I have been in & paid for them. Just waiting for you to collect them.
    Keep up the good work.

GGTTH
    That's great, thank you so much So, make that 178 KfK STs in total now then

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 39?

Another 11 tickets were purchased today, taking us up to 180 (plus the 5 purchased directly by GG above)

Another 7 KfK STs willl be purchased this week, taking us up to 187 Many thanks to hibbybrian (Qatar) for his generous donation and to all those who bid on the auction items GGTTH

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 43?
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 28-08-2017 at 09:13 PM. Reason: Forgot the grateful smilie ;)

The purchase of another 8 KfK STs today takes us up to 188 for season 17/18 and in total, which is an amazing effort by our fans

***Please note, any donations received after today will go towards next year's fundraiser as we've reached the cap on numbers Hibs recently put in place***

Due to a last minute (bank) transfer, another KfK ST will be purchased this window, taking us up to 189 for 17/18 and in total This now concludes our business for the season

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 44?

I received this email from Sue McLernon at Hibs yesterday, thanking us all for supporting the Club's Kicks for Kids initiative There is still one last ticket to be purchased also and this will be done ASAP

"Hi Susan,

I’d like to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support of Hibernian FC’s “Kicks for Kids” season ticket initiative for season 2017/18, achieving an amazing total of 188 tickets.

As one of the Club’s longest running community initiatives, your support is important to the many charities/voluntary organisations and children who benefit from your generosity.

Your season tickets have been allocated to the following charities:

Street Soccer – 19
    The Venchie – 10
    Kids in the Street – 10
    Pilton Youth and Children’s Project – 10
    The Ripple Project – 15
    Family Solutions Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre – 15
    Citadel Youth Centre – 10
    Stepping Stones North Edinburgh - 6
    Multicultural Families Base - 6
    Drylaw Young People’s Centre - 6
    Canongate Youth Project – 6
    East Lothian Foster Carers – 6
    Lothian Villa Children’s Home – 6
    Dean and Cauvin Trust – 4
    Seaview Children’s Respite Centre – 4
    Recovery Kidz – 4
    Fort Community Centre – 6
    Gorgie Mills School – 6
    The Yard – 6
    Teens Plus – 4
    St John’s Primary School – 10
    Kids in Care – 7
    EH1 – Action for Children – 4
    Fetlor Youth Club – 8

Total = 188

Please pass on my sincere thanks to all of our supporters for this fantastic contribution in making a difference to the lives of disadvantaged youngsters. Absolutely Hibs class! #hibernianfamily #forthekids

Kind regards
    Sue"

A lovely email was received today, from the Dean and Cauvin Young People's Trust, thanking all of our supporters for their donations

"Just like to say a huge thank you to all involved for making it possible for our young people to attend Hibs matches. This simply would not be possible due to our limited funding and it has allowed fathers and sons/daughters, grandads and grandsons/granddaughters, not to mention facilitating ex foster carers to continue being involved in the lives of the young people they once cared for to attend these matches together. This has such a beneficial impact on the lives of our young people so thank you from the bottom of our hearts for creating these opportunities".

Another lovely email was received today, this time from the Drylaw Young People's Centre

"Hope you are both well and had a lovely time over the festive period. I would just like to thank you for all the tickets we have received so far this season. We have used these tickets for young people within our Young People’s Centre’s; foster placements and outreach we do with families. Without these tickets some of the vulnerable young people we work with would never get an opportunity to watch their team at Easter Road. The feedback I receive from families is always positive and they are always very grateful. The kind gesture from Lewis Stevenson both for the a young person to be a mascot and his donation to Drylaw YPC at Christmas was very generous. Josh and his family were overwhelmed and very grateful; it’s an experience that Josh won’t forget".

Apologies for the lack of activity recently but another lovely email was received today

"I am emailing you in regard to tickets I received from The Yard for the Hibs game on 31 March. My partner and I attended with my son Ross who is autistic, with a learning disability and has no speech. One of his disabilities is that he has hyperacusis: this is oversensitive hearing which can be quite painful for him.

He did particularly well at the match and was able to tolerate the noises of the crowd and tannoid with wearing his ear defenders. We were even able to stay at the match for the whole game, as we have taken him before but have only managed to stay for 10 minutes due to his intolerance of the whole experience.

He did really enjoy it and even joined in with the cheering when Hibs scored the goals. We were really pleased to be able to take him and appreciate the opportunity".

@hibs.net private member Billy Whizz's Avatar
    Apologies for the lack of activity recently but another lovely email was received today

"I am emailing you in regard to tickets I received from The Yard for the Hibs game on 31 March. My partner and I attended with my son Ross who is autistic, with a learning disability and has no speech. One of his disabilities is that he has hyperacusis: this is oversensitive hearing which can be quite painful for him.

He did particularly well at the match and was able to tolerate the noises of the crowd and tannoid with wearing his ear defenders. We were even able to stay at the match for the whole game, as we have taken him before but have only managed to stay for 10 minutes due to his intolerance of the whole experience.

He did really enjoy it and even joined in with the cheering when Hibs scored the goals. We were really pleased to be able to take him and appreciate the opportunity".
    Lovely story

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Stories like that are why KFK is such a great thing

Thanks for organising it Susan

Thanks for posting this Suzy.

Great to hear Ross managed the whole game and joined in with the cheering.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Whizz View Post
    Lovely story
    Quote Originally Posted by BSEJVT View Post
    Stories like that are why KFK is such a great thing

Thanks for organising it Susan
    Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    Thanks for posting this Suzy.

Great to hear Ross managed the whole game and joined in with the cheering.
    It's a pleasure to help more children get along to games and thanks to everyone who has donated

@hibs.net private member offshorehibby's Avatar

That's made my day
    TOP CASH BACK
    The easy way to make money

Here's another lovely 'thank you' email that was received today

"Hello there,

Firstly I must take this opportunity to thank you for donating Hibs tickets to the pupils at Gorgie Mills School. They are much appreciated.
    Secondly, I must apologise for not contacting you sooner.
    Our pupils had sent out emails and photographs to you but unfortunately I recently found them all in a folder and was unable to forward them to you.
    The lads are keen you get their heart felt thanks so they would like to send you a letter and some pictures.
    *Can you give us your address so we can post them to you?"

*I will put them up here when I receive them

Following on from the lovely email received from Gorgie Mills School, here are some of the pictures I was sent

GM 1.jpg GM 2.jpg GM 3.jpg

"DadsWork would like to thank everyone associated with the donation of season tickets DadsWork received this season, the families who have attended have been enthusiastically delighted with the performance of the team and the results. We have introduced new families to football and have become Hibs fans of the future. DadsWork has had additional benefits this season from Lewis Stevenson to which the individuals benefiting were absolutely delighted and have made memories for life through their experiences. We as a charity are delighted to be in association with Hibs FC and see huge beneficial experiences to our families through attend games and other activities.

Thank you again for wonderful experiences from our families at DadsWork."

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar

"DadsWork would like to thank everyone associated with the donation of season tickets DadsWork received this season, the families who have attended have been enthusiastically delighted with the performance of the team and the results. We have introduced new families to football and have become Hibs fans of the future. DadsWork has had additional benefits this season from Lewis Stevenson to which the individuals benefiting were absolutely delighted and have made memories for life through their experiences. We as a charity are delighted to be in association with Hibs FC and see huge beneficial experiences to our families through attend games and other activities.

Thank you again for wonderful experiences from our families at DadsWork."

Fantastic work well done.

@hibs.net private member
    What are the plans for this year?