hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

***Kicks for Kids Season Ticket Fundraiser Season 17-18***44 Tickets Purchased***

Above is a picture from Lewis' testimonial on Sunday, where his son's football team played on the pitch at half-time (above in blue/yellow) whilst the other players were children from the Multi Cultural Family Base (MCFB), who receive Kicks for Kids STs. The opportunity came about as Lewis has very generously offered part of the proceeds from his testimonial year to Leith Links and we were asked if we knew of any other children who would like to take part. The MCFB group consisted of Black Ethnic Minority (BME) children (including Syrian refugees) plus local children so to say they were excited is an understatement AND they also got new strips for the occasion so greatly enjoyed the day

For those who don't know, Leith Links was formed in 2013 to collect donations so Kicks for Kids season tickets can be purchased and allocated to children's groups and clubs. Since then, over £50,000 has been donated by our wonderful support and 589 KfK STs have been purchased meaning many more children - who wouldn't normally be able to go to games - have attended Easter Road and joined our family

It's now the time for the upcoming season's fundraiser and if you would like to contribute - and no matter how small the donation is - it will be gratefully received. Payment can be made on a one-off basis by PayPal (leithlinks@live.co.uk), bank transfer, cheque, cash or if you are able, by monthly Standing Order or Direct Debit. For example, £6.25 per month will purchase one Kicks for Kids season ticket outright but any amount is welcome. Please PM me or email leithlinks@live.co.uk for more details. Contributors can also nominate specific *groups who they think would benefit from tickets and Hibs will contact them.

There are many people I would like to thank for their support as this wonderful success story would be nothing without our fans. To everyone who has provided assistance, items for auction, financial backing or words of encouragement - I am extremely grateful. Thanks to everyone on hibs.net also for allowing the fundraisers and for continually backing the cause GGTTH.

*Thank you letters from the charities and groups who have previously received KfK tickets can be found here: http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/

***After a meeting with Hibs a couple of weeks ago, I was advised that there might be a limit on the number of KfK STs that can be purchased this season and therefore, aiming for a maximum of 200 tickets - at the moment - may be a good compromise until Hibs confirm the details. If additional funds are received, the donations could be used for one-off match tickets or Hibs scarves etc but I will keep everyone updated of how near (or far!) we are from that number and take it from there***
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 11-07-2017 at 11:40 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Peevemor's Avatar
    Great stuff!

Thanks to donations already received, we have enough funds for *123 KfK STs already, including 16 from kind .netters!

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 16 tickets bought?

*Meant to say that this sum includes £1,917 from The Bounce, raised in memory of Shaun McKinley, Big G's son
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 11-07-2017 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Extra info re the Bounce

@hibs.net private member BSEJVT's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Keep up the good work Susan!

Another £75 has been received so admins, please can you update the thread title to 17 KfK STs?

Over £525 was received today alone, including enough for 4 tickets from .netters, taking us up to 129 KfK STs

Admins: please can you update the thread title to show 21 KfK STs?
    Last edited by FranckSuzy; 12-07-2017 at 06:00 PM. Reason: Even more ;)

Bump 😉

Over £500 has been received over the last few days, taking us up to 136 KfK STS

Admins: please can you update the thread title to show 21 KfK STs from kind .netters?

Done.

Suzy, I will pay in that 50 as promised on Thursday. Will PM you when transferred.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveF View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Done.

Suzy, I will pay in that 50 as promised on Thursday. Will PM you when transferred.
    Thanks Dave x 2

£450 has been received this afternoon alone, taking us up to 141 KfK STs

Admins: please can you update the thread title to 23?

***Kicks for Kids Season Ticket Fundraiser Season 17-18***21 Tickets Purchased***

Will get round to contributing when back my holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by FranckSuzy View Post
    Bump 😉
    I won my Fantasy football league last season and part of my prize money will be used for a KfK ticket. Will catch you in Hibs club before Partick game. Well done FS for all your hard work.

Above is a picture from Lewis' testimonial on Sunday, where his son's football team played on the pitch at half-time (above in blue/yellow) whilst the other players were children from the Multi Cultural Family Base (MCFB), who receive Kicks for Kids STs. The opportunity came about as Lewis has very generously offered part of the proceeds from his testimonial year to Leith Links and we were asked if we knew of any other children who would like to take part. The MCFB group consisted of Black Ethnic Minority (BME) children (including Syrian refugees) plus local children so to say they were excited is an understatement AND they also got new strips for the occasion so greatly enjoyed the day

For those who don't know, Leith Links was formed in 2013 to collect donations so Kicks for Kids season tickets can be purchased and allocated to children's groups and clubs. Since then, over £50,000 has been donated by our wonderful support and 589 KfK STs have been purchased meaning many more children - who wouldn't normally be able to go to games - have attended Easter Road and joined our family

It's now the time for the upcoming season's fundraiser and if you would like to contribute - and no matter how small the donation is - it will be gratefully received. Payment can be made on a one-off basis by PayPal (leithlinks@live.co.uk), bank transfer, cheque, cash or if you are able, by monthly Standing Order or Direct Debit. For example, £6.25 per month will purchase one Kicks for Kids season ticket outright but any amount is welcome. Please PM me or email leithlinks@live.co.uk for more details. Contributors can also nominate specific *groups who they think would benefit from tickets and Hibs will contact them.

There are many people I would like to thank for their support as this wonderful success story would be nothing without our fans. To everyone who has provided assistance, items for auction, financial backing or words of encouragement - I am extremely grateful. Thanks to everyone on hibs.net also for allowing the fundraisers and for continually backing the cause GGTTH.

*Thank you letters from the charities and groups who have previously received KfK tickets can be found here: http://leithlinks4kids.com/social-media/feedback/

***After a meeting with Hibs a couple of weeks ago, I was advised that there might be a limit on the number of KfK STs that can be purchased this season and therefore, aiming for a maximum of 200 tickets - at the moment - may be a good compromise until Hibs confirm the details. If additional funds are received, the donations could be used for one-off match tickets or Hibs scarves etc but I will keep everyone updated of how near (or far!) we are from that number and take it from there***
    This might be a stupid question but I can't find the answer on the Hibs website on my mobile, how much is a child season ticket? I'm assuming £75 if £6.25 p/m buys one ticket? I'd rather just give the money up front than pay in instalments.

Quote Originally Posted by HFCdeb View Post
    This might be a stupid question but I can't find the answer on the Hibs website on my mobile, how much is a child season ticket? I'm assuming £75 if £6.25 p/m buys one ticket? I'd rather just give the money up front than pay in instalments.
    Hi, sorry for the late reply. Each KfK ST costs £75, whether it's for an adult or child

Thanks very much for your interest and GGTTH.

£150 has been received this afternoon alone, taking us up to 143 KfK STs

Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    Will get round to contributing when back my holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Many thanks, Ronnie

Quote Originally Posted by Loopz View Post
    I won my Fantasy football league last season and part of my prize money will be used for a KfK ticket. Will catch you in Hibs club before Partick game. Well done FS for all your hard work.
    Thank you very much

@hibs.net private member sleeping giant's Avatar
    Suzy , this is excellent . What an achievement.
    Please PM me the direct debit details and I will set it up.

Apologies if the details are in you OP bit I'm pished and have read it 3 times so I'm sure it's not :-)

Heartwarming stuff indeed.
    Well done again.
    Apologies for not doing this sooner.
    No Eternal Reward Shall Forgive Us Now For Wasting The Dawn

Another thing .

Suzy has raised 50k and I'm also sure that this site must have donated the same over the years or thereabouts.

That is utterly fantastic and the people involved should be congratulated.

Very impressive .
    Well done to all involved.

I could greet

Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    Suzy , this is excellent . What an achievement.
    Please PM me the direct debit details and I will set it up.

Apologies if the details are in you OP bit I'm pished and have read it 3 times so I'm sure it's not :-)

Heartwarming stuff indeed.
    Well done again.
    Apologies for not doing this sooner.
    Quote Originally Posted by sleeping giant View Post
    Another thing .

Suzy has raised 50k and I'm also sure that this site must have donated the same over the years or thereabouts.

That is utterly fantastic and the people involved should be congratulated.

Very impressive .
    Well done to all involved.

I could greet

Nice one, J, will send them on to you

Many thanks also to the Milton Mowbray HSC for their kind donation of £150, taking us up to 145 KfK STs

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    I will send you £75 in next few days Susan by PayPal.

Done.

Right, well in keeping with Hibs and the never ending 'tomorrow', today is now Thursday and I've transferred £50 in via paypal.

Be grateful is you could confirm receipt please?

Ta.

Nice one, J, will send them on to you

Many thanks also to the Milton Mowbray HSC for their kind donation of £150, taking us up to 145 KfK STs

Hi FS,

Been following with interest at the overwhelming generosity from our fans yet again.

Out of curiosity, if we have bought 145 KfK season tickets, why has the title only to show 23? I'm sure I'm missing something but can't quite see what lol.

I'll be donating on payday anyway as it's an outstanding cause.

Right, well in keeping with Hibs and the never ending 'tomorrow', today is now Thursday and I've transferred £50 in via paypal.

Be grateful is you could confirm receipt please?

Ta.
    Got it Dave, thank you

Please ignore the PM with the bank a/c details

Quote Originally Posted by May2116 View Post
    Hi FS,

Been following with interest at the overwhelming generosity from our fans yet again.

Out of curiosity, if we have bought 145 KfK season tickets, why has the title only to show 23? I'm sure I'm missing something but can't quite see what lol.

I'll be donating on payday anyway as it's an outstanding cause.
    Absolutely

The thread title shows the number of tickets bought by .netters, as this was the way it was done when .net ran their own KfK fundraiser. I kept it up as I think it's nice for posters to see how many are bought by 'us' but in the body of the message I like to update everyone on the total number to show, yet again, just how generous our fans are

@hibs.net private member
    Please PM me bank details FS.
    My 79yr old father recently passed away & I asked mourners to donate for KFK.
    I am delighted that there generosity will allow for me to give you the funds for 3 season tickets

R.I.P Dad

GGTTH

Suzy is it still lethlinks@live.co.uk from PayPal if so I will send £150 to purchase a couple of tickets.

What a fantastic job u do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cammy1969 View Post
    Suzy is it still lethlinks@live.co.uk from PayPal if so I will send £150 to purchase a couple of tickets.

What a fantastic job u do

Susan doesn't seem to be online at the minute so I'll take the liberty of answering yes to your question, cammy.

Good on you buddy
    This is how it feels

Suzy is on Holiday :-)

That's mine done too FS.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    Susan doesn't seem to be online at the minute so I'll take the liberty of answering yes to your question, cammy.

Good on you buddy
    Thanks Jonny boy I thought it would till be just wanted to double check will send now

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgiegreens View Post
    Please PM me bank details FS.
    My 79yr old father recently passed away & I asked mourners to donate for KFK.
    I am delighted that there generosity will allow for me to give you the funds for 3 season tickets

R.I.P Dad

GGTTH
    Great gesture.

Sorry for your loss.