hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Remember how angry they were after the 0-0 cup game at Tynie because of their crap support? Hahaha
    Yes, it was all the female fans fault apparently Nothing at all to do with the fact that just about their entire songbook was based around 1902, big team big cup, 114 years etc . . .

The home support that day was utterly woeful. Could have heard a pin drop in there in. They had absolutely nothing. A few tried to make themsleves feel better by giving the 5-1 but gave up quickly once they realised that none of us gave a ****.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Christ is that account still going?! Got to be the most utterly cringeworthy twitter page of all time, even a lot of jambos have said its gotten a bit embarrassing.
    I actually thought the boy needed help after some of his posts. Anyway someone has stuck him in and he's gone VERY quiet. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    I actually thought the boy needed help after some of his posts. Anyway someone has stuck him in and he's gone VERY quiet. 😂
    I feared for his mental health after 21.05.2016. As like every other jambo, the favourite wind up patter of 1902, 114 years etc came crashing down all around them. The most desperate, straw clutching, 5-1 comfort blanket tweets followed. COMEDY GOLD at its absolute finest

Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    I feared for his mental health after 21.05.2016. As like every other jambo, the favourite wind up patter of 1902, 114 years etc came crashing down all around them. The most desperate, straw clutching, 5-1 comfort blanket tweets followed. COMEDY GOLD at its absolute finest
    It was comedy gold reading some of his posts 😂

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLake View Post
    They fail to grasp the legal difference between fan funded and fan owned.
    The law over here is often befuddling with it's use of authority and precedent so being fair to the average post romanov yam I have to ask, are you talking fan funded or fud fandan?

Worth asking as once again they've paid a lot and got nowt in return. You'd think someone would have at least kicked a cossack hat by now.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    Ive just seen a tweet from 'I'm an MP', he has posted a picture of the supergirder with a spraff about no one believing that fan ownership would work but thanks to those that believed because now we've let Ann Budge sell us a mortgage on the best girder in Europe. The photo is quite impressive though, it looks like the new stand has eaten the old stand but its taking a while to digest. The picture also reveals the method for the removal of the asbestos sheets, a single cherry picker with 3 agency workers and a crowbar, its a painstakingly slow process that will result in their first home games being played in front of three stands, the new one wont be ready on time in my opinion, they just dont have enough days in the week.
    I have worked on a few stadium upgrades, including the East stand at ER, and the basic steel frame is always erected quickly as the majority of the work involves the internal fixtures. The Girderdome is behind schedule if the photo that 'I'm an MP' posted is recent.
    You get what you vote for. Still just the one fan enjoying the ownership journey.

Wouldn't be allowed to happen at edinburgh's team.

Midlothian bellends and their horseshoe stadium

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    I don't know if this will hold up the completion date,

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov...tion=firstPage

It's an enforcement notice issued by the Council for breach of conditions in relation to the new stand.
    Is it. They will surely get round it GG!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    I have to ask, are you talking fan funded or fud fandan?
    Haha!!!

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    Is it. They will surely get round it GG!!

Its not clear who made the complaint. I'd guess the Health and Safety Executive who gave approval of the New Stand in the COMAH Zone on condition work would not start until the required safety work in the distillery was completed.

That condition was ignored by Hearts and the Council . The extra work reinforcing the storage tank bund walls is still at planning stage and could be a while waiting on H & S approval if they feel they have been messed around by Yams and friends.

Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post

Its not clear who made the complaint. I'd guess the Health and Safety Executive who gave approval of the New Stand in the COMAH Zone on condition work would not start until the required safety work in the distillery was completed.

That condition was ignored by Hearts and the Council . The extra work reinforcing the storage tank bund walls is still at planning stage and could be a while waiting on H & S approval if they feel they have been messed around by Yams and friends.
    Amateurish at best by yams and co if true. Doing what they want because they want it done right away and won't wait on the process like joe public.

It would be very pleasing indeed if there was a delay, which would cost them!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    I see the guy who runs the twitter account of "The Glorious Leader" has been outed.

Guy called Stewart! Looks a right cockspangle.
    Just oot of interest, whats's his name - or do you have a link to where you read it ??

Amateurish at best by yams and co if true. Doing what they want because they want it done right away and won't wait on the process like joe public.

It would be very pleasing indeed if there was a delay, which would cost them!

At this point is it worth their while wheeling out all the war stuff and milling around the site of the clock at haymarket muttering about how they're too important to go into administration?

Sir Matt Busby

We're getting to them

At this point is it worth their while wheeling out all the war stuff and milling around the site of the clock at haymarket muttering about how they're too important to go into administration?

Wouldn't surprise me BH. It's what big teams do. Let's face it it they are making a big effort to raise the 3 million shortfall and it's not their fault they got in this state in the first place!

First Team Breakthrough cookin_on_gaz's Avatar
    I actually feel a little sad reading that thread. Overall Hearts have had the better of us, although not recently, but I have always enjoyed good banter with Jambo mates.

Some of the stuff written could easily be mistaken as a Celtic or Rangers forum and I would be saddened if our rivalry with Hearts became as toxic as it is between the arse cheeks. Seems to be heading that way though.

Sent from my VF-1397 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz_1875 View Post
    I actually feel a little sad reading that thread. Overall Hearts have had the better of us, although not recently, but I have always enjoyed good banter with Jambo mates.

Some of the stuff written could easily be mistaken as a Celtic or Rangers forum and I would be saddened if our rivalry with Hearts became as toxic as it is between the arse cheeks. Seems to be heading that way though.

Carry on enjoying. Most posters I know are well able to treat both erse cheeks and the poppy thieves more or less the same depending on who is in the limelight at any given time.

And let's face it, right now the poppy thieves are making a right coo's erse of it so most Hibbies will rightly enjoy these moments gifted to us by the Midlothians.

Wouldn't you?

Sir Matt Busby

Carry on enjoying. Most posters I know are well able to treat both erse cheeks and the poppy thieves more or less the same depending on who is in the limelight at any given time.

And let's face it, right now the poppy thieves are making a right coo's erse of it so most Hibbies will rightly enjoy these moments gifted to us by the Midlothians.

Wouldn't you?

I did say only a little saddened, kickback has been better than the dandy since cathro came in :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Might have been a 6.05 ko? Definitely a Sunday night game
    Just checked online (saddo) and it was on a Sunday - but not a night game. It did finish under the lights though as it was in November.

Wouldn't you?

Will never ever sadden me to see their demise or continued struggle to juggle the mega stand and playing budget.

Let's not for get the once comfy blanket if 1902 and the continued 5-1.

So when that comes out to play (I don't care if it's petty or childish) I roll out the club with no shame and mention the Lady Haig Poppy fund!! Apparently that is in the past though.

So I will enjoy every last bit of banter for a long long time

I did say only a little saddened, kickback has been better than the dandy since cathro came :-)

Will take your word for it as I just can't get access over there any more.

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!

This is s light compared to the toxix atmosphere from both sets of fans over last few years. I am loving what is going on at Hearts and will enjoy laughing at it.

Hearts have had a good go at us over years verbally and I can take it they have had a few good chants I will admit but they know we have had a few as well.

Get it rught up them.

To be fair they only have two pages of mouthing off while we now have four.

Will never ever sadden me to see their demise or continued struggle to juggle the mega stand and playing budget.

Let's not for get the once comfy blanket if 1902 and the continued 5-1.

So when that comes out to play (I don't care if it's petty or childish) I roll out the club with no shame and mention the Lady Haig Poppy fund!! Apparently that is in the past though.

So I will enjoy every last bit of banter for a long long time

So you're telling me they didn’t pass charity money onto the Lady Haig Poppy Fund? A long established, well recognised and thoroughly deserving UK charity.

How on earth was that allowed to happen?

Deary me

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!

Perhaps it was the 'way/method' they used to get 'the better of us' that's responsible for any perceived toxicity ?. And yet it's not the Hibs-fans who use terms like 'Vermin', HIVS' etc, etc. For some strange reason, the Jambo's 30+ years love-affair with 'Other People's Money' not only introduced 'Arrogance' into their support but their hatred of us has gone way, way OTT !

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    This is s light compared to the toxix atmosphere from both sets of fans over last few years. I am loving what is going on at Hearts and will enjoy laughing at it.

Hearts have had a good go at us over years verbally and I can take it they have had a few good chants I will admit but they know we have had a few as well.

Get it rught up them.
    Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting our chat is toxic, just some of the stuff on kickback is getting that way

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Perhaps it was the 'way/method' they used to get 'the better of us' that's responsible for any perceived toxicity ?. And yet it's not the Hibs-fans who use terms like 'Vermin', HIVS' etc, etc. For some strange reason, the Jambo's 30+ years love-affair with 'Other People's Money' not only introduced 'Arrogance' into their support but their hatred of us has gone way, way OTT !
    See above

So you're telling me they didn’t pass charity money onto the Lady Haig Poppy Fund? A long established, well recognised and thoroughly deserving UK charity.

How on earth was that allowed to happen?

Deary me

Indeed!

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm BH??

On the official list of creditors!!

Left by mutual consent!
    Just to clarify, I wasn't suggesting our chat is toxic, just some of the stuff on kickback is getting that way

Getting that way? Been that way for many years.

Indeed!

Do I detect a hint of sarcasm BH??

On the official list of creditors!!

I'm going to have to go home and check both my official lists of creditors (as published by Heart of Midlothians appointed administrators).

That's the one where they disclosed they'd failed to hand over money to Big Hearts charity, and the other one where they deleted them.

Sir Matt Busby

I'm going to have to go home and check both my official lists of creditors (as published by Heart of Midlothians appointed administrators).

That's the one where they disclosed they'd failed to hand over money to Big Hearts charity, and the other one where they deleted them.

Yip!

I don't need to check as I have sent the full list to yam associates when the peed me off!

Sad I know but I still get a 'get it right up youse' moment every time.

I shall never forget!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Trips View Post
    Getting that way? Been that way for many years.
    I grew up in Livingston so maybe a lot of the heated banter has gone above my head.

Lol in fact before I moved into Edinburgh the only thing I really knew about hearts fans was that they had pointy heads and came from Carrick Knowe so you may have a point.