hibs.net Messageboard

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 660 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Isn’t Craigieboy the one who admitted to having a wee greet after our cup win?
    The very one. Was "man enough" to admit it though 😂

He has clearly got over it don't you think ? 😂😂🏆
    Last edited by Col2; 24-06-2017 at 08:49 AM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by KingDomofFife84 View Post
    Which was probably the most one sided derby I've seen. They scored a hit and hope from about 30 yards

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
    Yup, that was the one and only game I have taken my wife to, it just wasn't happening that game, the atmosphere was horrible once they scored.

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Well, I for one AM moaning.

I want a big glass wall and I want chips.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

@hibs.net private member Hibbyradge's Avatar
    Isn’t Craigieboy the one who admitted to having a wee greet after our cup win?
    You are kidding?

Crying because another team won something even though his mob weren't involved?

What an utter fanny.
    Buy nothing online unless you check for free cashback here first. I've already earned £2,389.68!

They must be mentally damaged after all the times they walk away from Easter Road with SOL ringing in their ears.

Pleasing we're clearly getting to them.😏

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    You are kidding?

Crying because another team won something even though his mob weren't involved?

What an utter fanny.
    Yep. him and wee Shaun Lawson of the Keyboard warrior division of the Hearts Supporters Club, both hiding under the same bed sheet tent reading their spiderman comic by torchlight pretending Hibs weren't actually winning.

Mummy came in and told them that Scotlands other shame hadn't won and as it was nearly five o'clock they'd have to change their wet pyjama bottoms and get to bed.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    When the entire identity of your club is based on hibs and our cup drought, it’s no surprise it hit them hard when we won it.

I haven’t seen them use one of their mottos “not in my lifetime” since 21/5/16. They should revive it for their league cup record.

Quote Originally Posted by Mango Kid View Post
    Yup, that was the one and only game I have taken my wife to, it just wasn't happening that game, the atmosphere was horrible once they scored.
    Failure to score the goals to match our play has been a problem ever since. Let's hope this year changes that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member lord bunberry's Avatar
    They know. Some of them are honest enough to say it as they see it, while others spout their bravado. Deep down they're ****ting themselves that the one thing that they thought would never change is about engulf them in a tsunami of retribution. They're scared because they know.

United we stand here....

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Durden View Post
    Apparently only one loss in night games this century - the league cup QF at home, Fenlons last match.
    There were two home losses in 2002 where the ****s came from 1-0 down to win 1-2 late on. Think at least one of them was an evening game. Remember that fat ballbag Stamp scoring a late winner in one.

Quote Originally Posted by 007 View Post
    No sooner are we accused of being a bunch of moaners than Ann Budge has a moan about the fixtures.

http://www.deadlinenews.co.uk/2017/06/23/hearts-owner-ann-budge-unimpressed-spfl-fixtures-throw-home-matches-august-hibs-clashes-midweek-evenings/

Greetin faced ***.

Maybe if you had planned the stadium reconstruction a bit better?

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    They fail to grasp the legal difference between fan funded and fan owned.

I wonder how they are getting on with the new Hearts supporter song book? 😂😂😂😂😂😂🏆

Left by mutual consent!
    Think we should be a bit more understanding and compassionate, try and imagine their situation right now. For the the vast majority of them (90% ??) the single. solitary method they had to win derbies, play at being a 'Big team' etc - has gone !. 'Other People's Money' is now just becoming a distant golden memory !. No more fielding players that were way, way above their historical level and standards - no more having the ability to 'Buy' victories !. Try and imagine how the average Jambo feels right now, for the first time in their lives they are forced to try and compete on an equal footing - 'Playing Within Your Means' has stripped them bare !. They also now know that any player available in the transfer-market that both clubs are interested in, will opt for us - it's only common sense ! Compounding matters, this is really only their first season of such horrific, inhumane (to them) conditions so the raw, savage bite off the 'Level Playing Field' hasn't really bitten through them all yet - watch the mood (and their attendances/D/D's) when things go really bad for them !!

Quote Originally Posted by Higgo View Post
    There were two home losses in 2002 where the ****s came from 1-0 down to win 1-2 late on. Think at least one of them was an evening game. Remember that fat ballbag Stamp scoring a late winner in one.
    The Stamp game wasn't a night game from what I remember. We battered them that day but couldn't get a second goal and they scored two in the last five minutes.

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Awww, the poor dears. Some things will just never be the same for them.

This is quoted from "SPL Financial Review season 2009-10"

http://pwc.blogs.com/files/22nd-afr-spr11.pdf

"Heart of Midlothian
    The Gorgie club managed to reduce its total wage bill by £1.4m during the
    year to £9.1m. This, coupled with the relatively reduced fall in turnover, led
    to the wage-to-turnover ratio falling from 126% to 115%. This is the first
    time in four seasons that the ratio has fallen below 120%
    ,"

Also -
    "Hibernian
    Hibs’ expenditure increased marginally to £4.8m (2009: £4.7m).
    However, combined with a larger proportionate drop in turnover as
    outlined above, the result is a further rise in the wage-to-turnover ratio to
    68% (2009: 61%) – the highest level experienced by the club for over five
    seasons, and above the recommended sustainable level of 60%
    ."

And they still think they will dominate us?

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    The new stand they are building is steeper than the steps up the Temple of the Jaguar at Tikal. Once a rotund yam starts falling down there will be no stopping. They will risk life and limb to try and match our stadium capacity.

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by crabis View Post
    Awww, the poor dears. Some things will just never be the same for them.

This is quoted from "SPL Financial Review season 2009-10"

http://pwc.blogs.com/files/22nd-afr-spr11.pdf

"Heart of Midlothian
    The Gorgie club managed to reduce its total wage bill by £1.4m during the
    year to £9.1m. This, coupled with the relatively reduced fall in turnover, led
    to the wage-to-turnover ratio falling from 126% to 115%. This is the first
    time in four seasons that the ratio has fallen below 120%
    ,"

Also -
    "Hibernian
    Hibs’ expenditure increased marginally to £4.8m (2009: £4.7m).
    However, combined with a larger proportionate drop in turnover as
    outlined above, the result is a further rise in the wage-to-turnover ratio to
    68% (2009: 61%) – the highest level experienced by the club for over five
    seasons, and above the recommended sustainable level of 60%."

And they still think they will dominate us?
    I remember at one time, when these stats (Wage-to-turnover etc) were published, Hearts ratio was the same as Chelsea's - Abromovich and all !! That'll be where they got their 'Big team' fantsay from - their debt !

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLake View Post
    The new stand they are building is steeper than the steps up the Temple of the Jaguar at Tikal. Once a rotund yam starts falling down there will be no stopping. They will risk life and limb to try and match our stadium capacity.
    I've just had a strange image of Indiana Cathro running down the steps holding on to his hat 😳

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    The Stamp game wasn't a night game from what I remember. We battered them that day but couldn't get a second goal and they scored two in the last five minutes.
    You could be right there, in fact I think that was on BBC after they took over from Sky and they were usually 2pm KOs on a Sunday.

The other one I am sure was a 6.05pm KO Saturday night for Sky TV, season 2001/02 if I recall. Remember feeling particularly cheated by end result with that one as well.

Left by mutual consent!
    Remember how angry they were after the 0-0 cup game at Tynie because of their crap support? Hahaha

I see the guy who runs the twitter account of "The Glorious Leader" has been outed.

Guy called Stewart! Looks a right cockspangle.

Quote Originally Posted by tamig View Post
    Might have been a 6.05 ko? Definitely a Sunday night game

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLake View Post

Actually, it's not quite as steep as the other stands.

Very Dangerous, obviously

Remember how angry they were after the 0-0 cup game at Tynie because of their crap support? Hahaha
    Hahahaha yes! Page after page about "atmosphere". Comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    That Craigieboy has snapped, he really, really, really hates us more than he loves his own club! It's killing him we are in a better place on and off the pitch simple as that.

Who's the club begging etc.. Not Hibs that's for sure. Anyway he's a roaster and it's funny to see him thrash himself into a frenzy over us. 😎

Read Jambo1961's post seems like he's super hard after knocking out a hibs fan for saying Poppy thieves to him. I've got a beamer reading it!!
    Many of them do though. I know many hearts fans who of course love their club but the mere mention of hibs and they are totally foaming at the mouth. We are in a great place atm, theres a real feel good factor around the club whilst those lot are scrimping and saving, rattling the begging tins yet again to pay for their new cheap and nasty looking stand (which will still make it only the second biggest football stadium in Edinburgh, a fact that really sticks in their craw).

The days of them living of stolen charity money are over and reality is hitting them hard. The "big team, wee team" fantasy that they obsess over is starting to become meaningless and even their 5-1 is now irrelevant to us and they HATE that.

Ive just seen a tweet from 'I'm an MP', he has posted a picture of the supergirder with a spraff about no one believing that fan ownership would work but thanks to those that believed because now we've let Ann Budge sell us a mortgage on the best girder in Europe. The photo is quite impressive though, it looks like the new stand has eaten the old stand but its taking a while to digest. The picture also reveals the method for the removal of the asbestos sheets, a single cherry picker with 3 agency workers and a crowbar, its a painstakingly slow process that will result in their first home games being played in front of three stands, the new one wont be ready on time in my opinion, they just dont have enough days in the week.
    I have worked on a few stadium upgrades, including the East stand at ER, and the basic steel frame is always erected quickly as the majority of the work involves the internal fixtures. The Girderdome is behind schedule if the photo that 'I'm an MP' posted is recent.
    Last edited by fat freddy; 24-06-2017 at 04:43 PM.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    I don't know if this will hold up the completion date,

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov...tion=firstPage

It's an enforcement notice issued by the Council for breach of conditions in relation to the new stand.

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    I see the guy who runs the twitter account of "The Glorious Leader" has been outed.

Guy called Stewart! Looks a right cockspangle.
    Christ is that account still going?! Got to be the most utterly cringeworthy twitter page of all time, even a lot of jambos have said its gotten a bit embarrassing.