hibs.net Messageboard

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

We're getting to them

Thread on Kickback ......... Title: "I've never known Hibs fans to be such a moaning bunch of ********s that they are now"

Its truly a must read, possibly one of the most hilarious pieces of revisionist pish ever to make its way onto their forum ....... I'm not going to quote from it because its seriously too difficult to pick which posts are the most wide of the mark and deluded, all I'm saying is if there was any doubt that we are getting to them the thread in question absolutely proves that we are. I know some folk wont check out Sickbag because its against their principles, but this is honestly worth a look ..... its laugh out loud funny.

Just noticed after posting this that a previous thread started on here about this Yam thread has been deleted by an admin .. reason 'just leave them to it' .......... I cant agree with that, its just too good to ignore.
    Last edited by NAE NOOKIE; 23-06-2017 at 04:44 PM.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Left by mutual consent! Fife-Hibee's Avatar
    Any chance of a link 😉 Won't let me on!

Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Sorry mate, cant do a link, hopefully someone will oblige

Testimonial Due
    Well if they're looking in GIRFUY.

Quote Originally Posted by BH Hibs View Post
    Well if they're looking in GIRFUY.
    Is it not FTH .........

Quote Originally Posted by Fife-Hibee View Post
    http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index....-they-are-now/

I got two pages in and the homoerotic creepiness was all too much. Very strange bunch.

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

You'll probably have to copy and paste..... (no you won't.)

The thread was started by Craigieboy, who for those unfamiliar with KB, is the biggest tosser to frequent a football forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post

The thread was started by Craigieboy, who for those unfamiliar with KB, is the biggest tosser to frequent a football forum.
    Greenginger is his hero

Lol what a load of pish. Why would we moan about the way they've collected funds for their stand? Only thing we're doing is laughing at them

It's having to live within their means that's getting to them.

Internet anger from those who wouldn't say boo to a goose in real life. Best laughed at.

They know what's coming and they're a bit nervous.

That Craigieboy has snapped, he really, really, really hates us more than he loves his own club! It's killing him we are in a better place on and off the pitch simple as that.

Who's the club begging etc.. Not Hibs that's for sure. Anyway he's a roaster and it's funny to see him thrash himself into a frenzy over us. 😎

Read Jambo1961's post seems like he's super hard after knocking out a hibs fan for saying Poppy thieves to him. I've got a beamer reading it!!

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    What percent of their club do they own?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    What percent of their club do they own?
    A massive ZERO! 😁

@hibs.net private member weecounty hibby's Avatar
    Yip, no moaning from. It's great to see stadiums that were stuck in the 1920s being brought up to date. And also think that it's great that they have self financed 75% of that through the club. What is both hilarious and embarrassing is the efforts to raise the remaining 25%. Face painting, paying for "open" days, auctioning tat that would be put in the council tip by any other club in the world, the cash cow etc etc. Any other club would have been able to get a mortgage from a bank but as they were a financial basket case for 30+ years spending other peoples and charities money they actually have to beg for cash. Pish stained jakey tramps. If the club was a person it would be sleeping in a doorway in a cardboard box. Apologies to homeless people who may be offended by the example given

I see they want to know what percentage of shares Hibs fans now own. Can anyone help them out with the latest figure?

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    That Craigieboy has snapped, he really, really, really hates us more than he loves his own club! It's killing him we are in a better place on and off the pitch simple as that.

Who's the club begging etc.. Not Hibs that's for sure. Anyway he's a roaster and it's funny to see him thrash himself into a frenzy over us. 😎

Read Jambo1961's post seems like he's super hard after knocking out a hibs fan for saying Poppy thieves to him. I've got a beamer reading it!!
    Tragic.

I wonder what else he'd prefer to call thieves who have deprived the poppy fund of money and used it for their own benefit?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post

Craigieboy loved lording it up when they were artificially 'successful'. He's your typical big team superiority complex Hearts fan. The return to normality will hit trumpets like him the hardest.

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Charity robbing cheapskates with no shame. The begging bowl antics of late must embarrass even the most delusional Jambos. They've always been a two bit club.

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    Craigieboy loved lording it up when they were artificially 'successful'. He's your typical big team superiority complex Hearts fan. The return to normality will hit trumpets like him the hardest.
    Bang on PB.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    Tragic.

I wonder what else he'd prefer to call thieves who have deprived the poppy fund of money and used it for their own benefit?

I'd be scared to ask this world heavyweight champion just in case. 😉

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilla Black View Post
    I see they want to know what percentage of shares Hibs fans now own. Can anyone help them out with the latest figure?
    Not as much as Mrs Budge but significantly more than the zilch all the direct debit drones own at zero.

Around 30% and rising? Can't actually check right now.

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    What a weird bunch. It's glorious how much they bite.

Quote Originally Posted by weecounty hibby View Post
    Yip, no moaning from. It's great to see stadiums that were stuck in the 1920s being brought up to date. And also think that it's great that they have self financed 75% of that through the club. What is both hilarious and embarrassing is the efforts to raise the remaining 25%. Face painting, paying for "open" days, auctioning tat that would be put in the council tip by any other club in the world, the cash cow etc etc. Any other club would have been able to get a mortgage from a bank but as they were a financial basket case for 30+ years spending other peoples and charities money they actually have to beg for cash. Pish stained jakey tramps. If the club was a person it would be sleeping in a doorway in a cardboard box. Apologies to homeless people who may be offended by the example given
    Brilliant

Moaning? I'm delighted for them and Scottish football that they're catching up with the rest of us in terms of stadium redevelopment. The more of these unfortunate clubs that improve their infrastructure the better. It's about time more that only one half of the city had something to smile about.

It's time we actually started finishing above them in the league, something we've still not managed since they started living within their means. Now is the time to stop f'ing about Hibs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    It's time we actually started finishing above them in the league, something we've still not managed since they started living within their means. Now is the time to stop f'ing about Hibs.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ^^^ we can all say how sad they are and al that, but lets do the talking on the park so we can properly give them some much needed worry.

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Actually, it kinda saddens me to read the avid hatred on that thread. I've seen than on here too so we're not snow white either.
    That sort of tone is what I expect from certain other supporters that have an intense rivalry.
    Half of my rellies are Jambos and while I enjoy ragging them as much and as often as I can, it's banter and they give as good as they get.

BTW, I wondered what PHM meant. I had a guess at 'Pathetic Hatred Mentality' however, I discovered it's 'Proper Hearts Man'. Hope there's no connection there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim44 View Post

Aye, thon Craigieboy has a really weird obsession about Hibs

He's a very strange individual