hibs.net Messageboard

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    @hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldo View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yip!

I don't need to check as I have sent the full list to yam associates when the peed me off!

Sad I know but I still get a 'get it right up youse' moment every time.

I shall never forget!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    All big teams have two creditors lists.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonhibby View Post
    All big teams have two creditors lists.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
    Why did I forget this. Silly me!!

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    I don't know if this will hold up the completion date,

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov...tion=firstPage

It's an enforcement notice issued by the Council for breach of conditions in relation to the new stand.
    Sorry I can't open the link but i am a property developer for a living and I have a building warrant which has been in for 12 months. Every time my architect submits amendments it takes 12 weeks for them to look at. Edinburgh council building and standards is in meltdown. Any lawyer or architect dealing with this will confirm this.

Guaranteed though, the poppy thieves will get VIP service and their stand signed off ASAP. An absolute joke

I don't know if this will hold up the completion date,

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov...tion=firstPage

It's an enforcement notice issued by the Council for breach of conditions in relation to the new stand.

There's nothing on that page.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    There's nothing on that page.

That council page keeps disappearing .

https://citydev-portal.edinburgh.gov...pe=Application

Click the " enforcements " box and type in the Yams postcode, EH11 2NL.

The complaint was made to the Council on 6th March, and it is described as an alleged non-complince with conditions.

If the complaint is about the work on the new stand starting before the safety work required in the distillery storage is complete, the Council have covered their backsides by not issuing any building warrants for the new stand work.

****, try this link

Last edited by greenginger; 25-06-2017 at 08:59 AM.

Professional thread starter Diclonius's Avatar
    Their arrogance will come back in a second if they win derbies again. That is the ONLY thing that matters.

If we go in thinking we've won, Cathro or not, we'll lose.

@hibs.net private member & Biggest, Funniest Slaver on hibs.net 2012 Pedantic_Hibee's Avatar
    Do hearts fans know that they own precisely zero percent of their club? I don't think they do.
    "Play for the name on the front of the jersey and the supporters will remember the name on the back"

Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    Do hearts fans know that they own precisely zero percent of their club? I don't think they do.
    Tell the sodding media mate, coz they don't know that either ...... on Sportsound yesterday one of the 'changes to Scottish football in the last 20 years' they cited was fan ownership and Hearts were one of the teams mentioned, but as usual not us.

On a different note, I notice that two of my favourite Yam lies have reared their ugly heads on that thread since my OP ...... 'Mercer saved Hibs' and 'loads of Jambos attended the Hands off Hibs rally ..... The evidence for the first is non existent apart from in the minds of deluded Yams putting two & two together and making five and as for the second, I was at the Hands off Hibs rally and there were two ( 2 ) Yams in the Dunbar end ... Pat Stanton addressed them directly and thanked them for coming, I'll never forget it.

That council page keeps disappearing .

Click the " enforcements " box and type in the Yams postcode, EH11 2NL.

The complaint was made to the Council on 6th March, and it is described as an alleged non-complince with conditions.

If the complaint is about the work on the new stand starting before the safety work required in the distillery storage is complete, the Council have covered their backsides by not issuing any building warrants for the new stand work.

****, try this link

Cheers GG

Here's the document.

Tincastle.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by NAE NOOKIE View Post
    Tell the sodding media mate, coz they don't know that either ...... on Sportsound yesterday one of the 'changes to Scottish football in the last 20 years' they cited was fan ownership and Hearts were one of the teams mentioned, but as usual not us.

On a different note, I notice that two of my favourite Yam lies have reared their ugly heads on that thread since my OP ...... 'Mercer saved Hibs' and 'loads of Jambos attended the Hands off Hibs rally ..... The evidence for the first is non existent apart from in the minds of deluded Yams putting two & two together and making five and as for the second, I was at the Hands off Hibs rally and there were two ( 2 ) Yams in the Dunbar end ... Pat Stanton addressed them directly and thanked them for coming, I'll never forget it.
    Complete and utter bollocks. A handful at the very most but the majority of them were taking great delighted at what Mercer was doing to us (or trying to do to us). Another yam fairy tale, they are masters at rewriting history and creating their own little narratives. Their delusion of being "the big team" has become an obsession and an extremely unhealthy one at that.

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Complete and utter bollocks. A handful at the very most but the majority of them were taking great delighted at what Mercer was doing to us (or trying to do to us). Another yam fairy tale, they are masters at rewriting history and creating their own little narratives. Their delusion of being "the big team" has become an obsession and an extremely unhealthy one at that.
    I would guess 15 to 20 Hearts attended the rally. Was more impressed with random guys attending from teams like Thistle and Airdrie supporting us at our lowest point.

Quote Originally Posted by Keekaboo View Post
    Cheers GG

Here's the document.

Tincastle.pdf
    Great, someone who can do tech.

Next question, what does ECOND mean in Ref 00104/ ECOND, and DC in, DC application submitted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hibbyradge View Post
    You are kidding?

Crying because another team won something even though his mob weren't involved?

What an utter fanny.
    Are you seriously surprised? I'm not, their entire existance revolves around hibs and 99% of their wind up patter was about hibs scottish up drought.

The game at tynecastle this season shows exactly what 21.05.2016 did to them. I've been to tynecastle many times supporting hibs and I have never seen their support like that before. Silent. A wee rendition of HHGH that was quickly drowned out and a couple of 5-1 signs to make themselves feel better but other than that they had nothing. Compare that to previous trips to tynecastle where they would be giving it heavy to us about 1902, big team big cup etc. They didn't even bother coming out with their 5-1 related songs because as much as they absolutely hate to believe it, hibs fans no longer give a **** about their tainted cup win anymore. 21.05.2016 washed away any tiny scrap of hurt that may still have been left from that day. They know that and believe me it sickens them, especially since they know they were so close to stopping it all happen. 2-0 up at home with just 10 minutes to go, if they had just held on that wee bit longer we would have been out the cup, another scottish cup heartache, another year added on, they would have had their "1 million hours" party and everything they held dear and lorded over us would have still all been in tact.

The proof of how obsessed they are with us and how much they are defined by us was evident with Robbie Neilson. He got them promoted 1st time of asking then impressively had them finishing 3rd in their first season back up but despite all that many of the hearts supporters turned on him and wanted him out. Why? Because he failed against hibs. So as much as they love to give it the whole "your just a wee team, your irrelevant to us" nonsense, the truth is that we are a constant thorn in their side and everything they do simply has to involve getting 1 over on us or having a dig at us in some way. Their new stand for example, its all about hibs, they are getting a brand new stand but they aren't happy because it doesn't make the capacity bigger than ours. Their announcer as well, that welt Scott Wilson, is constantly digging at us in his match day stuff even when we aren't playing them.

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by 21.05.2016 View Post
    Are you seriously surprised? I'm not, their entire existance revolves around hibs and 99% of their wind up patter was about hibs scottish up drought.

The game at tynecastle this season shows exactly what 21.05.2016 did to them. I've been to tynecastle many times supporting hibs and I have never seen their support like that before. Silent. A wee rendition of HHGH that was quickly drowned out and a couple of 5-1 signs to make themselves feel better but other than that they had nothing. Compare that to previous trips to tynecastle where they would be giving it heavy to us about 1902, big team big cup etc. They didn't even bother coming out with their 5-1 related songs because as much as they absolutely hate to believe it, hibs fans no longer give a **** about their tainted cup win anymore. 21.05.2016 washed away any tiny scrap of hurt that may still have been left from that day. They know that and believe me it sickens them, especially since they know they were so close to stopping it all happen. 2-0 up at home with just 10 minutes to go, if they had just held on that wee bit longer we would have been out the cup, another scottish cup heartache, another year added on, they would have had their "1 million hours" party and everything they held dear and lorded over us would have still all been in tact.

The proof of how obsessed they are with us and how much they are defined by us was evident with Robbie Neilson. He got them promoted 1st time of asking then impressively had them finishing 3rd in their first season back up but despite all that many of the hearts supporters turned on him and wanted him out. Why? Because he failed against hibs. So as much as they love to give it the whole "your just a wee team, your irrelevant to us" nonsense, the truth is that we are a constant thorn in their side and everything they do simply has to involve getting 1 over on us or having a dig at us in some way. Their new stand for example, its all about hibs, they are getting a brand new stand but they aren't happy because it doesn't make the capacity bigger than ours. Their announcer as well, that welt Scott Wilson, is constantly digging at us in his match day stuff even when we aren't playing them.

Aye but that doesn't matter mate. 5-1, 22 in a row.... 😂😂😂😂

Nah but seriously, you couldn't have put that any better. 10/10

Next question, what does ECOND mean in Ref 00104/ ECOND, and DC in, DC application submitted.

I think the first stands for Environmental Conditions, which fits in with the theory about the Contamination Area, but not sure about the second.

The complaint went in in March so it is not holding up works in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Deansy View Post
    Just oot of interest, whats's his name - or do you have a link to where you read it ??
    On twitter mate, account called @Trollbuster16 has outed him. His real name is Stewart. No idea surname though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozyhibby View Post
    The complaint went in in March so it is not holding up works in any way.

True, but at the moment it is only an " alleged non-compliance ".

The council has not decided yet if yams not complying with conditions is non-compliance.

Of course, they have not even got the planning permission through for the safety work to the distillery storage yard.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedantic_Hibee View Post
    In fairness they are fan owned. It's just the fan ownership is restricted to a single fan.
    PM Awards General Poster of The Year 2015, 2016, 2017. Probably robbed in other years

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecat23 View Post
    On twitter mate, account called @Trollbuster16 has outed him. His real name is Stewart. No idea surname though.
    Cheers Mate ! The 'Glorius Leader' looks petrified the rohypnol's gonna wear off and his new-wife is gonna leg it !

Quote Originally Posted by Col2 View Post
    She is such a self righteous troll who has achieved nothing in football other than get the most gullible and desperate supporters to fund her ego trip.

Even the SFA and SPFL just ignore her now and "the famous".

I have two good Hearts mates, one of whom just can't bring himself to talk about football and visibly cringed when I bring it up and the other wants to talk about rugby. When they were writing cheques they couldn't cash they were happy to give me dogs abuse but 21st May 2016, our recent head to head and the Cathro effect have absolutely floored them. I almost feel sorry for them. They are completely lost.
    Thats very similar to the interactions I have with the few of them I have anything to do with and I'm loving it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz_1875 View Post
    I grew up in Livingston so maybe a lot of the heated banter has gone above my head.

Lol in fact before I moved into Edinburgh the only thing I really knew about hearts fans was that they had pointy heads and came from Carrick Knowe so you may have a point.

Sent from my VF-1397 using Tapatalk
    You must have known they were p***ks as well.

They are starting to be linked with players that could improve them ( latest being Allan McGregor )
    Will be interested to see if its just talk to placate the masses or if its the start of them doing some serious rebuilding of the Team Clearly ditching their failed policy of brining in players from further afield that were rolled over in Derbies

[QUOTE=snooky;5079188]Actually, it kinda saddens me to read the avid hatred on that thread. I've seen than on here too so we're not snow white either.
    That sort of tone is what I expect from certain other supporters that have an intense rivalry.
    Half of my rellies are Jambos and while I enjoy ragging them as much and as often as I can, it's banter and they give as good as they get.

Great point. I had a look and wondered if it was just me who found many of the people on there very much echoing the sevco/plastics over the top hatred of the other. The 'vermin' stuff is especially fascistic and pathetic. Had good banter with jambo friends and acquaintances over the years (some sadly no longer with us) and none of them seemed inhabit the same warped world as these people. I expected them to be pulled up for it and a bit of self policing to appear but maybe anyone willing to do so has packed in that forum. If the majority of posters on here thought it was acceptable to refer to our oldest rivals as vermin I guess I would pack it in too.

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronniekirk View Post
    They are starting to be linked with players that could improve them ( latest being Allan McGregor )
    Will be interested to see if its just talk to placate the masses or if its the start of them doing some serious rebuilding of the Team Clearly ditching their failed policy of brining in players from further afield that were rolled over in Derbies

Personally don't think bringing in a better quality player will make a huge difference when weighed against the incompetence of the management

Quote Originally Posted by Pretty Boy View Post
    In fairness they are fan owned. It's just the fan ownership is restricted to a single fan.
    I though you typed 'single fanny' for one moment.

@hibs.net private member The Spaceman's Avatar
    Make no mistake - the smell of fear is rife from them now we are back.

We have the better team, the better management, the better board, the better stadium, the better support, our own training complex, minimal debt, more money, and swagger after recent events.