hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    @hibs.net private member Hibby70's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Hibby70
    Quote Originally Posted by pacoluna View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll be in green from head to toe
    With some added red, yellow and possible brown during and after the game.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Quote Originally Posted by Hibby70 View Post
    With some added red, yellow and possible brown during and after the game.
    Won't be intimidated by that shower.

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leith Green View Post
    Some folk need to get a grip .. yes the atmosphere will be hostile , but im sure if 8k Celtic fans can be policed for old firm games , then it wont be too difficult policing 900 Hibs fans..
    Safety in numbers, there's always a lot more than 900 tic fans at OF games at Ibrox.

J

If Rangers don't beat us the rage from the orks and the media will reach new heights. When the Hibs went up to lift the Scottish cup they were there...

@hibs.net private member Leith Green's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    Have you been to Ibrox before? After we're locked in there are still thousands of them outside when we leave. It's not like the police line up side by side guiding people to their buses & cars, you're right in amongst them. I've saw full on knock-out punches thrown and the police quickly looking to the side and grinning. It's a horrible horrible place.

Been to Ibrox plenty of times mate

I love the place. Everytime I go we win 0-3. But no danger am I taking the wee one.

This is going to be absolutely mental I can't wait

Hoping to go - atmosphere will be intense!

Not sure the progress of the formal complaints made as a result of previous games through there but our Board of Directors must not duck taking on their sevco counterparts and demand that Hibs fans be treated properly. That mob, stewards and police need taking to task.

I think Leeann was now dealing with the complaints herself so it would be good to now get it sorted. In fact, our Directors (not just our fans reps) should just go through formalities at Ibrox, say 'hail hail ' to the sevco board then leave to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Hibs support. You watch, the knuckle draggers would shift in extra polis and put the word out to their missile throwing cowards coz the headlines of Leeann covered in gob, pee and with a sharpened coin sticking out her forehead won't look good in the Sunday papers!

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Can't wait

Wonder what minute Sevco will get their penalty in, 3rd?

"Stokesy's On Fire" for the entire game. With a few "Wee Arra Peepul" thrown in for good measure.

@hibs.net private member Mr White's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Left Peg View Post
    "Stokesy's On Fire" for the entire game. With a few "Wee Arra Peepul" thrown in for good measure.
    Who put the ball in the rangers net?

Especially when he does it again

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Euan88
    There are few things I genuinely hate in this World but Rangers are one of them. **** of the Earth.

Left by mutual consent! calumhibee1's Avatar
    When the Hibs went up to lift the Scottish Cup you were there you were there 🏆

@hibs.net private member Bristolhibby's Avatar
    Am on holiday for this one. Would loved to have gone.

J

First Team Breakthrough jingler1954's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stokesy's on fire View Post
    I can't wait for this one.

A nice wee chant to sing to the Orks fans

"When the Hibs went up to lift the Scottish Cup you were there"
    "When Hibs went up to lift the Scottish Cup you WEREN'T there" cos you were scared for your safety even although there were hundreds of Polis Security and Horses. GGTTH

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    After the disgraceful way we've been treated the last couple times we've been in that hovel I hope Dempster and co have had words with the polis/ Rangers security etc.

It'll be carnage and I canny wait to rub every single last fat greeting faced Hun's miserable face right in it.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

hfc rd
    Left by mutual consent!
    The build up for this game will be HUGE. We will be classed as the villains with the whole media right behind Sevco.

Hopefully we absolutely pump them.
    Last edited by hfc rd; 23-06-2017 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Clash View Post
    Hoping to go - atmosphere will be intense!

Not sure the progress of the formal complaints made as a result of previous games through there but our Board of Directors must not duck taking on their sevco counterparts and demand that Hibs fans be treated properly. That mob, stewards and police need taking to task.

I think Leeann was now dealing with the complaints herself so it would be good to now get it sorted. In fact, our Directors (not just our fans reps) should just go through formalities at Ibrox, say 'hail hail ' to the sevco board then leave to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Hibs support. You watch, the knuckle draggers would shift in extra polis and put the word out to their missile throwing cowards coz the headlines of Leeann covered in gob, pee and with a sharpened coin sticking out her forehead won't look good in the Sunday papers!
    We should make sure the huns spend a lot of time being filmed, send files of any carnage straight to the media and elected representatives. Probably won't do any good but worth trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet Left Peg View Post
    Let's just leave that garbage to them. It was funny chanting it when we humped them out of the cup at Ibrox, jokes seldom bear repeating.
    Every gimmick hungry yob,
    Digging gold from rock and roll
    Grabs the mic to tell us,
    He'll die before he's sold.

I have to admit, I love going to Ibrox; the atmosphere is great, yes it can get poisonous but nothing beats getting one over them plus I have a better record there than I do at Tynecastle.

Some memorable matches there and I'm confident we'll get another result as well.

Quote Originally Posted by marinello59 View Post
    Let's just leave that garbage to them. It was funny chanting it when we humped them out of the cup at Ibrox, jokes seldom bear repeating.
    If we're a goal up it'll be getting belted out cause it gets them spewing.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

Quote Originally Posted by Frogga View Post
    There are few things I genuinely hate in this World but Rangers are one of them. **** of the Earth.
    Spot on.

Sent from my F3211 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by California-Hibs View Post
    Yep, forgot to include that in my post. The Lennon factor, ripping the cup from them (I just love continuously saying it!! ) Celtic player in Ambrose, Whittaker (hopefully) who walked out on them when they got demoted. Boy, it's no wonder they hate us!

That being said, it leaves no excuses for the authorities not to have a proper presence in this game and make sure everything is under control. It's no doubt going to draw out a few of the nutters in our support...which sadly might not be a bad thing in this particular game? Not advocating violence there..
    Maybe you should edit your bit about Whittaker before you get loads of "helpful hints" as Rangers were not, as we know, de-moted. 😉

First Team Regular ArmadaleHibs's Avatar
    I have a feeling this will be the first game moved for tv purposes

Transfer Matches

Quote Originally Posted by overdrive View Post
    Sorry, what does that mean?
    I think 'transfer matches' are what I know as 'bubble matches' - this boils down to a limited number of away supporters, all of whom have to travel on officially authorised coaches which are convoyed to/from the stadium.

Has happened a few times in England (Blackburn v Burnley, Portsmouth v Southampton) but the only one I'm aware of still being in place is Chester v Wrexham in the Conference. Neither club believe it's necessary.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-n...wales-38678300

"if dave gray scores, we're on the pitch"

Quote Originally Posted by Quarters View Post
    I think 'transfer matches' are what I know as 'bubble matches' - this boils down to a limited number of away supporters, all of whom have to travel on officially authorised coaches which are convoyed to/from the stadium.

Has happened a few times in England (Blackburn v Burnley, Portsmouth v Southampton) but the only one I'm aware of still being in place is Chester v Wrexham in the Conference. Neither club believe it's necessary.

Think it may be used for Newcastle v Sunderland games aswell (or was previously).

Quote Originally Posted by Quarters View Post

Can't see that being done up here to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Since90+2 View Post
    Think it may be used for Newcastle v Sunderland games aswell (or was previously).
    Swansea Cardiff too.

If the idiots of the weegie polis can police and herd 8000 Celtic supporters for Old Firm games at Ibrox I'm sure they an adequately look after 1000 of us.

Then again, in my experience more than plenty of police at Ibrox are as accommodating and welcoming of us as their pals in the stands.