hibs.net Messageboard

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Liam Henderson

Quote Originally Posted by Theinsider View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe flying out to Elche to speak with Malonga?????
    I`d thought that . Or could be someone from one of many teams who do pre season at La Manga . Or watching someone in playoffs ( despite hot weather especially this year Spanish playoffs are finishing this weekend ) . And was Hearts striker ( still with them perhaps ) Delgado not playing for UCAM Murcia ? In tonight`s playoffs ex Jambo Suso Santana was captaining Tenerife against Getafe who got up to top division by 1 goal . Santana has not changed since Hearts days - always whining ( substituted tonight before he was sent off and same has happened in other games I`ve seen this season ) and cheating .

2. Log in to remove the advert

This is getting tiring.

imo Henderson is a good young player who would be a good signing for us.

however imo he shouldn't be a priority and isn't anywhere near as good as some make him out to be on here.

folk seem to get blinded by the 2 corners and his love for hibs whilst he was here and think he is messi.

@hibs.net private member
    Quote Originally Posted by hibsbollah View Post
    What, end of June? Seems perfectly normal timing for a holiday.
    Even u know that's not right, Scottish players and most English are back for pre season by now. If it's true then he must be out there for a reason.

@hibs.net private member JohnM1875's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: johnmac1875
    Quote Originally Posted by Unseen work View Post
    This is getting tiring.

however imo he shouldn't be a priority and isn't anywhere near as good as some make him out to be on here.

folk seem to get blinded by the 2 corners and his love for hibs whilst he was here and think he is messi.
    Not at all. He's a fantastic midfielder. Cracking vision and good eye for a pass. Looked really good any time I saw him play for Celtic this season too.

I actually think it's the opposite. He seems to be judged and remembered for those two amazing crosses! It makes folk forget he actually was throughout he season. That cross for JC first goal in the 2-2 Tiny game is a prime example.

We should do whatever we can to sign this boy up. He's a real talent!

Quote Originally Posted by SaulGoodman View Post
    Oh god please no
    Admins, please LTYF.

@hibs.net private member Greenworld's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sauzee View Post
    Even u know that's not right, Scottish players and most English are back for pre season by now. If it's true then he must be out there for a reason.
    Where's commons on holiday meeting him ?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

IMG_7844.jpg

Bring him home!!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Clash View Post
    IMG_7844.jpg

Bring him home!!
    I love them both.. come home Henderson

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Clash View Post
    IMG_7844.jpg

Bring him home!!
    "For the club I support"

So he is a hibby!!!

Hendo signing would put a few extra bodies onto the attendance at the wee guy's testimonial.

@hibs.net private member SouthMoroccoStu's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    Hendo signing would put a few extra bodies onto the attendance at the wee guy's testimonial.
    Just thinking that

Quote Originally Posted by brianmc View Post
    As well as selling a few extra season tickets, enough to pay a big chunk of any fee.

This is getting tiring.

He was way better than 2 corners. For me it was the effort he put in when he was having a bad game that means I'd love to see him back + his talent. He has quality but can't get through at Celtic so get him back to ER if we can. That's assuming he fits lennons plans

Would rather we were signing Henderson and McGinn type players with bags of potential rather than over priced English cast offs, pennant types. My opinion likes. FS let's just sign this boy eh.

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OxoHibby View Post
    He was way better than 2 corners. For me it was the effort he put in when he was having a bad game that means I'd love to see him back + his talent. He has quality but can't get through at Celtic so get him back to ER if we can. That's assuming he fits lennons plans
    If he signs I give it 2 months until the first "living off those 2 corners in the cup final", "hasn't kicked a ball" crap starts. Why do we do this to ourselves?

I think we are going to get Henderson ? Think McGinn will be part of the deal ..might keep him on loan for next season ... Reason thinking like this is the amount of interest in Stuart Armstrong from English Premiership ..McGinn could be an ideal similar replacement with a years development with us ! Gives Celtic the player who I reckon will be in more demand and a bigger price if they don't do the business now !
    Hendo isn't what Rodgers needs to lightweight for European football !
    I would take this type of deal .few quid cash, keep McGinn for a years loan and Hendo in on a contract .. !!! ??

@hibs.net private member
    Liam Henderson needs to leave Celtic to play football. He's just wasted a year of his career being a bit part player at Celtic. FFS Scot Allan played more 1st team games than him last season. I'd love it if he signed for us but for the sake of his career he needs to move on

the mild mannered janitor Last Minute's Avatar
    I hope Hibs will try everything to bring this lad home. we have lost cummings one of our best players so surly hibs will give the fans a bit of good news and bring Hendo back. would be a terrific signing .C'mon Hibs what are you waiting on get this Lad signed.

A week ago Rodgers brought in attacking mid Benyu from Ipswich, apparently Chelsea, Spurs etc were all after him. Celtic have now bid £5Mill for another young attacking mid, Charles Mussda who is at Chelsea, it is surely on the cards that Hendo will have to move to play football. Bring him home Lenny!

This is getting tiring.

And the problem with that is?