hibs.net Messageboard

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I never really think of the internet as any different from the pub or work or whatever.

I can go to the pub pre game and there will almost certainly be 3 or 4 people who have 'heard something'. Sometimes it will be accurate, other times it won't be. The only real difference is hibs.net or the Facebook pages and so on reach a bigger audience and the anonymity of the internet means people are more likely to call somebody out about it. I bet not one person would be brave enought call a guy in the pub a Hearts fans, roaster, talker of garbage or whatever other insult springs to mind to their face if they didn't know them.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member WhileTheChief..'s Avatar
    If a bloke in the pub told me Lennon was being replaced by Naithsmith then of course I'd say he was talking crap.

What kinda pubs do you drink in that you can't disagree with someone?!

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If a bloke in the pub told me Lennon was being replaced by Naithsmith then of course I'd say he was talking crap.

Me too, but I think you know what he means And I think he's bang on the money.

Quote Originally Posted by WhileTheChief.. View Post

You can disagree with people.

Whether you can open up with some of the sane vitriol aimed at people who post unpopular opinions on here is debateable.

Quote Originally Posted by DarlingtonHibee View Post
    Over the last few days we seem to have become infested with Jambos on this site.

There appears to be a great deal of misinformation, and ludicrous comments about JC transfer and NL.

Admins, how do we stop this?
    The amount of (yams) *cringe threads on this board you'd be forgiven for thinking this was a (yams) *cringe messageboard

i suggest a lifetime ban for the next person to start a (yams) * cringe thread on here

or possibly just have 1 (yams) *cringe thread that all the associated (yams) crap can go in

It's beyond silly season in here just now that's for sure

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk