hibs.net Messageboard

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by green day View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Think it was Lockes brother - who is a grade A fanny.
    Was 100% his dad who was swearing at Griffiths.

2. Log in to remove the advert

Testimonial Due NadeAteMyLunch!'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    I have yet to renew my season ticket and intend to do so this week. firstly, I can definitely say that if this indeed is to happen, I will not renew. this person you mention, is indeed the anti-Christ of Hibernians and I will for one , would be disgusted , nay, flabbergasted or even gutted, perplexed, confused ,amazed, and a whole lot of other words in that area as well as feeling dirty if Hibernian football club even considered employing this TIT. I will wait with baited breath .
    You'd miss out on an entire season watching Hibs back in the premier league because of someone coaching laddies who would probably not even be seen on match day? Somewhat dramatic is it not?

People laughed when Donald Park was appointed at Hibs. I suppose its case of pishing yourself if this happens. FWIW Parkie grew to love our club.

@hibs.net private member Arch Stanton's Avatar
    Of course, all this exposes the big problem with fan ownership.

Who really wants to support a club run by hysterical nobodies who refer to football professionals as 'fuds'?

We already have Grant Murray, add Gary Locke and my head would be spinning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by crabis View Post

Who really wants to support a club run by hysterical nobodies who refer to football professionals as 'fuds'?
    Pretty much why clubs got away from being run by committees. Tommy Docherty once described a camel as a horse designed by committee......

@hibs.net private member Viva_Palmeiras's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLA View Post
    We already have Grant Murray, add Gary Locke and my head would be spinning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lee Makel.

Frankie says relax.
    "We know the people who have invested so far are simple fans." Vladimir Romanov - Scotsman 10th December 2012
    "Romanov was like a breath of fresh air - laced with cyanide." Me.

@hibs.net private member GreenLake's Avatar
    This could be a lot of fun when he starts to comment on how wonderful it is to swap over to the big team, the honest club, the football team, the fair players, the larger stadium, or maybe just the stadium, the compliant pitch, the supporter owned club, the more intelligent and the elegant dressers.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenLake View Post
    This could be a lot of fun when he starts to comment on how wonderful it is to swap over to the big team, the honest club, the football team, the fair players, the larger stadium, or maybe just the stadium, the compliant pitch, the supporter owned club, the more intelligent and the elegant dressers.
    he signed the dotted line yet? just wondering if I should open the safe later this morning.was planning to go to ER, but may have to see if he does get the job

Quote Originally Posted by NadeAteMyLunch! View Post
    Was 100% his dad who was swearing at Griffiths.
    you saying his dad is a 100% fanny then? or hedging yer bets?

Quote Originally Posted by crabis View Post

Conversely, those hysterical nobodies are generally the lifeblood of the club who keep on going to support their chosen team/club throughout the bad years and good years always hoping for magical moments in their club's existence but somehow they keep going whatever the result(s).what can upset them though, is when their allegiance is brought into question, when their chosen club brings in outsiders who are known to be against their club's values and ethos.

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Nick T Muir
    As a couple of folks have said, he might be a dirty Hertz bass but he's actually quite a decent lad. When I was a young gadge at uni I worked at Chiquitos at the Fort and him and Lee Makle and their families used to come in and I served them a few time. Used to have a decent laugh with him. He was pretty down to earth. I've got Hertz mates who are bigger Jambo roasters than him. Doesn't mean they're bad people.

Not convinced he'd want to be employed by Hibs though!!!

There must be better out there with a better background than Locke ....are these types of jobs not about not just having really good coaching skills but also having the added bit of really wanting to a good job through an affinity you have with the club ? Where is he going to get that from ?
    If this is,happening has Grant Murray been promoted to first team coach ? I believe he is, well rated coaching wise ...

Coaching Staff
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoasthibby View Post
    There must be better out there with a better background than Locke ....are these types of jobs not about not just having really good coaching skills but also having the added bit of really wanting to a good job through an affinity you have with the club ? Where is he going to get that from ?
    If this is,happening has Grant Murray been promoted to first team coach ? I believe he is, well rated coaching wise ...
    And Grant Murray has an affinity with who?

@hibs.net private member Scouse Hibee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoasthibby View Post
    Not having that at all. You could use the same affinity to a club argument for a player too, it just doesn't stack up and your own example of Grant Murray proves it!

@hibs.net private member Pete70's Avatar
    At the end of the day, for Locke it's a job. If he comes in he'll no doubt put his past with Hertz aside and do his best for Hibs, which I'm sure he'll do.
    Managers and coaches don't necessarily have to have an affinity or history with the club they're working for. If Lennon thinks he can come in and improve the young lads then that's good enough for me. Us, as fans, just have to give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete70 View Post
    At the end of the day, for Locke it's a job. If he comes in he'll no doubt put his past with Hertz aside and do his best for Hibs, which I'm sure he'll do.
    Managers and coaches don't necessarily have to have an affinity or history with the club they're working for. If Lennon thinks he can come in and improve the young lads then that's good enough for me. Us, as fans, just have to give him a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by monktonharp View Post
    Ill second that. He hates us and like Billy Brown nothing good will happen

First Team Breakthrough
    Just heard from a good source that Locke is new under 20's manager

@hibs.net private member MountcastleHibs's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CBacke
    A guy I know went to their auction today. Locke was there too. Apparently killed the rumour dead - going by his tweet he must've said it in a way that wasn't very complimentary about us.
    You found your God in a paper back, you get your history from the Union Jack, and all your brothers and sisters have gone and they won't come back.

@hibs.net private member .Sean.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MountcastleHibs View Post
    A guy I know went to their auction today. Locke was there too. Apparently killed the rumour dead - going by his tweet he must've said it in a way that wasn't very complimentary about us.
    Good.

Seeing his torn-faced Hearts pus in Hibs gear would've been sickening.

He's a Hearts **** and long may it stay like that.
    ''It's always been just part of the culture. Growing up, for most working-class kids, is all about football, music or clothes. You might not have much money, but whatever you have got, you're going to look good.'' - Paul Weller

First Team Breakthrough
    Hoping & praying you're right, would struggle to support a hearts fud like him

Left by mutual consent!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Good.

Seeing his torn-faced Hearts pus in Hibs gear would've been sickening.

He's a Hearts **** and long may it stay like that.
    Agree with this 100%. Still disgusted that Billy Brown was ever allowed anywhere near our club and Gary Locke would be even worse.

Hes a rancid Hearts **** imo

@hibs.net private member Kojock's Avatar
    Locke was at the gym this morning wearing all his Hearts gear. He was chatting to a guy, obviously another Jambo. Locke said he was looking for something full time. I said I thought You were coming to Hibs, the other guy said ffs you wouldn't go to them. Locke shrugged his shoulders and replied, "It's a full time position"

Locke leaves cowdenbeath to rejoin hearts

Football season can't start soon enough

Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post

Perfect. The man is a prick.

First Team Breakthrough
    Quote Originally Posted by IanM View Post

After the way they pumped him out the door before, you would think that anyone with any class would tell them to ram it..... oh wait, Gary Locke you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    Locke was at the gym this morning wearing all his Hearts gear. He was chatting to a guy, obviously another Jambo. Locke said he was looking for something full time. I said I thought You were coming to Hibs, the other guy said ffs you wouldn't go to them. Locke shrugged his shoulders and replied, "It's a full time position"
    He's got something full time, the yams have just made him the Priciple Ambassador for the club. Billy Brown got his job!

Quote Originally Posted by Kojock View Post
    He's got something full time, the yams have just made him the Priciple Ambassador for the club. Billy Brown got his job!

@hibs.net private member snooky's Avatar
    Can we think of any other huddies we can say we're after so that Hearts will sign them? - ?
    Kinda like 'rope a dope'.