hibs.net Messageboard

Page 325 of 430 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335375425 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,750 of 12885
    @hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    kind of suggests a less than rigorous check prior to the decision to play the partick game. Shameful if peoples lives have been put at risk because some yam official didnt do his job properly. They have always seemed to have had a too cosy relationship with the council.
    Spot on. Any impartial onlooker with half a brain could see that the stand (and the ground around it) wasn't, and still isn't, anywhere near safe enough for a large scale public event. The safety certificate should never have been handed out.

Shameful is the word, and much as I can't be bothered with most Hearts fans, I really hope there aren't any serious incidents in there as the potential effects could be disastrous.

2. Log in to remove the advert

@hibs.net private member BroxburnHibee's Avatar
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CoolHibeesdaft PSN ID: Hibeesdaft
    Quote Originally Posted by dp00 View Post
    Council will have to take action on this surely ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah I'm sure they'll do something about it right enough.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, vodka in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming, "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Is this person trying to blame Hibs for Hearts fans "pushing" fellow fans down stairs?

Lunatics

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaststandee View Post
    Is this person trying to blame Hibs for Hearts fans "pushing" fellow fans down stairs?

Lunatics

He could start a thread on yackback suggesting they probably shouldn't shove each other downstairs? Not even his imaginary wife?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

@hibs.net private member Baader's Avatar
    Shameful from City of Edinburgh Council if true. Their breaching of the rules when it comes to their beloved HMFC really is scandalous.
    Last edited by Baader; 07-12-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Lunatics

A classic example of whitabootery from Scabby.

@hibs.net private member greenginger's Avatar

Lunatics

Hearts equalised at Easter Road 2 years ago maybe 3 years ago or maybe just made up.

Tiny stadium - massive problems - Smables FC

Below was taken from kickback.. PRICELESS...just admit your over priced dump of a main stand is not fit for purpose .

so in total we have:

- no trackside gates (a minor temporary problem. As if it's hard to jump over and get onto the pitch anyway)
    - directors' box location (minor issue)
    - craig levein got sent to the stand (police issue? - wtf)
    - ticket scanners in the wheatfield went on the blink (this has happened how many times ever, and was related to the new stand how exactly?)
    - floodlight issues against Ross County (because no other ground has ever had a floodlight go out before)
    - section N standing up (just like they have for the past umpteen seasons? - why is it suddenly a problem?)
    - a fire alarm went off (so what)
    - lighting problems
    - no water in the toilets (again, police issue? - wtf)

So in summary, a bunch of non-issues

police scotland, **** **** *****

Lunatics

Even for the more lunatic fringe of the yam support that is quite strange.
    I drove over my blow up wife in the driveway in our VW polo. To date VW have refused to do anything about it. It's disgraceful.
    Last edited by Crazyhorse; 07-12-2017 at 02:13 PM.

@hibs.net private member McSwanky's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by greenginger View Post
    Hearts equalised at Easter Road 2 years ago maybe 3 years ago or maybe just made up.

Lunatics

So some Jambo pushes the fantasy wife down a staircase, but it was not the fault of the person providing the push. Instead the blame lies with Hibs because....well F knows why. But just to make things worse, the same thing happened again at a later visit to ER! GTF ya halfwit.

That's like me pushing my wife in front of a bus in Princes St and blaming EDC for being responsible for the behaviour of a street.

These morons get worse year on year.

Love that quote in the letter -
    "In The Hours of Darkness"

Hopefully will be the title of the future film about this troubled period of their history.

Left by mutual consent!
    What a bunch of scaffs.

No doubt the council will bend over to them again and the EEN will portray it in a positive light too.

The reality is this should never have been opened when it was. The cec working night and day to get it opened. Now they have played the smaller teams be prepared for "we're moving to Murrayfieild for a couple of games to allow remedial works to be done". This will allow an increase in revenue for the hibs and celtic matches. The only thing more outrageous is the complete lack of comment by football authorities and the cec on how games were ever allowed to be played at a stadium that presents a risk of to the public in attendance.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyhorse View Post
    Even for the more lunatic fringe of the yam support that is quite strange.
    I drove over my blow up wife in the driveway in our VW polo. To date VW have refused to do anything about it. It's disgraceful.
    When you say 'our' vw polo are you saying the car is jointly owned by you and Mrs blow up?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    The thread about it is hilarious
    AllisBarry, Anne's going to "come out fighting" with a "strongly worded statement" :

@hibs.net private member
    So they made a song and dance about finishing and opening the stand at the third or fourth attempt and somehow managed to scrape a safety certificate (temporary). Then they have played two teams with smaller supports and had almost three further weeks at this building site. Yet they still have a stadium that is, at best, questionable as to its suitability to allow access for supporters. This is a disgrace. They should be made to play behind closed doors until every one of these issues is sorted out.
    Shambles of a football club and a disgrace to Scottish football

These canutes are already rubbing their hands at the prospect of a couple of money spinning games v us and Celtic at Murrayfield.

I know the prospect of increasing our run is mouth watering and I can't remember a better time to face them, but what's the general sense of feeling about lining these thieving dirty bassa's pockets further?

I would prefer they opened up Easter Road and played it on a large screen (money comes to us) than put any more money into their coffers. Actually only the league game since we get half of the cup game - but still I think you get my drift.

What do you think the attendance would be if both the derbys were played at Murrayfield?

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by jacomo View Post
    The police are covering themselves here.

If, God forbid, there is a serious incident at Tiny Park and any of the issues raised in the letter are seen as contributing factors, individuals at the Council could face criminal prosecution.
    The fact that the Police have felt the need to do this suggests there's something seriously wrong with the Jambos '8th Wonder Of The World' - surely the faults and flaws mentioned in the letter could've been addressed in a phone-call or perhaps a face-to-face meeting betwen the Police, the council and Hearts ?. Is it possible the relationship between the Jambos, the council and the Police has suffered a wee tiff - brown-envelopes got lost in the post ??. Either way, their new stand has definitely been worth all the trouble and expense as it's provided some pure comedy-gold moments/posts/one-liners for us !

@hibs.net private member SteveHFC's Avatar
    Random guess here but wouldn't surprise me if the derby is at murrayfield in a few weeks time.
    Less talk, more gifs. 21.05.16

Gamer IDs

PSN ID: hibee-87
    So...The police man who wrote this is a bitter hibby. a hibs fan leaked it. Its all non issues. Why did the police feel the need to release this to the public. What about the celtic fans who stand? what about the rat droppings found at hibs a few years ago?
    Have I missed anything?

@hibs.net private member Jack Hackett's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    So...The police man who wrote this is a bitter hibby. a hibs fan leaked it. Its all non issues. Why did the police feel the need to release this to the public. What about the celtic fans who stand? what about the rat droppings found at hibs a few years ago?
    Have I missed anything?
    Yeah! 1-5 ya peg selling hobo

Lunatics

When was the last time Hearts got an equaliser against us lol

@hibs.net private member Bostonhibby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibee87 View Post
    Have I missed anything?
    Mrs Budge had a new outfit knocked up for this? ???

She could have waited until all these obvious concerns were addressed and had time to get the outfit sorted out properly.

Looking forward to the relaunch of the 8th Wonder.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

"I did not need any persuasion to play for such a great club, the Hibs result is still one of the first I look for"

Sir Matt Busby

Left by mutual consent!
    Quote Originally Posted by Geo_1875 View Post
    Budgie will be demanding to know who leaked this letter and expect them to be publicly executed in the Grand Piazza.
    Those folks at Marathon bet, get right under her skin.

Wow!
    Plenty mileage in this thread then. Haha Hearts in their festive spirit just keep on giving, big team.

@hibs.net private member Bishop Hibee's Avatar
    While the Police Scotland letter shows up the new stand for what it is, a shoddy overpriced safety risk, you’d think the media would ask questions as to how our wonderful Council granted it a safety certificate. I’ll not hold my breath.
    "Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral.' - Paulo Freire

@hibs.net private member JimBHibees's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenPJ View Post
    When was the last time Hearts got an equaliser against us lol
    Certainly not within the last 2 years.

Hearts' New Stand Thread (Merged)

Quote Originally Posted by JimBHibees View Post
    Certainly not within the last 2 years.
    Last time was when Butcher was here just before the collapse. 2-1 new year game.
    Good goal to be fair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From Paul Barnes twitter...

Hearts say Saturday's match against Motherwell at Tynecastle will go ahead. Club, police, and council reached a satisfactory outcome at a meeting today in which stadium and public safety concerns were discussed.